Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

Best of PSN #6 wtf happened to 5?

i hate that one character who does so much damage
everytime they hit me i lose life

I've already posted my point, but I'm talking about the one where he slides and, if it connects, you can shoot a bubble.

oh yeah forgot to mention my ps3 has been broken. and Ive been using a borrowed one for the past week....

On a totally unrelated note, you know it's on when someone goes to get their CaS Mitsu.

If I played more Lag Calibur this past school year I'd be on that list too. Resistance 2 has taken over my gaming hours.

Anyways I know some people on that list who for sure deserve to be there, and others that just get by with a couple of strats.

I'm the best out of all of you when Not using my mains.

POKE-MASTER FTW

i think JoyDivision SHOULDNT be up there SL. pure kilik low master/ UB mixup. used to play him , but i was offline frequently so he deleted me. however i realized he wasn't worth it anyway. ahh... the days when i first started out as a jedi....

Online is like a midnight walk, you don't know what to expect.

So, remember awhile back when I re-challenged Teflon to a FT10 (a week ago or so?) Well, not one time did it leave my thought- and I've been messaging him practically everyday. His friend Narutouzu4real tells me that he's online. Naru, and myself message him around 12:00pm. He says "okay, let me find a save spot on Final Fantasy." awhile goes by, and I mean a long time, with no reply. I message, asking what's up, he says he's stuck on a boss and he'll "invite me in a few." I mean, I understand that you're playing FFXIII or another game- but I don't understand the reasons for stalling. Especially for a week, especially after you ran your mouth, with me replying "okay, when? let's go" Knowing full well that you're a lagger.

Now, this happened the last time I re-challenged him, he agreed, dipped out for a week or two and came back saying "well, if I win all you're going to say is I'm a lagger!" I mean, I've watched his vids- and the lag abuse seemed to lessen, so I was actually lookin' forward to seeing his improvement. Maybe if I call him out again, on here, he'll reply? One can hope.

Also, Teflon, I waited for 5hours today- which really doesn't compare to the whole week I've been trying to get a hold of you. Hopefully this'll encourage you to be the badass you portray to be, and beat me in this re-challenge.

I just sent you 7 invites. My bad though after 12 straight hours of FF13 i fell out after i got the save point i kept trying too beat this boss the fight takes about 40 minutes too finish and i still lost fell out afterwards. It's best too play early in the morning before i start geeking on FF again.

Dude you're becoming like an obsessive ex-girlfriend.

I actually agree with this.

Xeph, why do you care so much about playing this guy again? Even if you win, all it's gonna prove is that you can win a FT10 against Teflon in online Calibur....why do you care so much about that? The place to prove yourself is offline in tournaments. I know they are rare, especially nowadays. But it's still better than competing in a scaled down version of the game where using certain moves are frowned on and the lag doesn't let a lot of people's true ability shine through while letting others players 'ability' seem greater than what it really is. You think anyone cares or even remembers the results of your first FT10 with Teflon? I can personally say no, and here's why.....IT'S ONLINE!!! We've already established that a lot of BS works online that wouldn't offline, so an online FT10 doesn't mean jack.

You've won a lot of people's respect online and that is great, but for God sakes, just drop the FT10 obsession with Teflon already. The dude is scared to play you, we see it, so let's just move on from there.

Bubbles I challenge your Hilde to a FT5, we'll see who's broken!

@Xephukai: Make's me think that you would track down Teflon and play him FT100000 Offline just to prove, something.

CD are you really not playing online anymore at all?

I know how you feel about online and I'm glad you still have a solid offline scene. I wish I had really been able to play you more though before you quit. I really wish more of the better offline players embraced online actually I think it could've helped grow the offline scene as well. I think I'm a better offline player than online but I can't deny that online has definitely helped my offense, defense, reaction time and anticipation of moves from most characters.

Anyway I'm 50/50 on going to GAMME but if you go I'll definitely be there to play so I can play you. And bring NDK so I can hand his asura spamming ass back to him lol.

CD are you really not playing online anymore at all?

I know how you feel about online and I'm glad you still have a solid offline scene. I wish I had really been able to play you more though before you quit. I really wish more of the better offline players embraced online actually I think it could've helped grow the offline scene as well. I think I'm a better offline player than online but I can't deny that online has definitely helped my offense, defense, reaction time and anticipation of moves from most characters.

Anyway I'm 50/50 on going to GAMME but if you go I'll definitely be there to play so I can play you. And bring NDK so I can hand his asura spamming ass back to him lol.

Shadow that's how I USED to feel about online, that it was helping my defense and anticipation. But in the end I saw too many negatives, especially after playing offline for a decent amount of time. Since no one uses many lows online, my reaction time to blocking lows offline sucked, I was relying too much on anticipation to block them instead of reaction. I got so used to not using lows myself that offline, I noticed in videos of myself playing that my opponents wouldn't have to block low at all. Even using Kilik, the low move master, I wasn't using any lows. I had to force myself to 2A people when that should come naturally. It would just fuck my timing all up, one thing I used to always do offline was Kilik WS B into 6B instead of 66B because I would be doing the move too early thanks to online timing. I'd block a move with Astaroth and immediately try a command grab and nothing would come out because I did that grab too early, the way you have to do it online for it to work. I just got tired of adjusting to the timing every single time. Other people can do it well and that's great, but I just can't. Because of that, I'd rather just stick to offline. The negatives to that is, I don't get to play even half as much as I did when I played online. I don't get experience against too many characters now because there's a lot less players here in NorCal compared to online. Still, I prefer having my timing and using all my moves and having all moves used against me. At this point, no lie, if I'd played online again I'd use all my moves just so I stay used to using them all. Basically I'd play like Chaos1x or Teflon, and I don't want to do that online, just offline.

Oh and Shadow I'm going to Devastation because its closer and cheaper for me to get there. If GAMME wasn't so close to Devastation I would try to make it to both. But I'm just not rich anymore like I was in the SC3 days, lol. As far as bringing NDK, I don't know, I think he would benefit from playing the game offline a little more before he takes on someone like you offline. A lot of these online peeps get wins against you online and think it'd go the same way offline. That's the main reason I can't wait to play a lot of these online people offline, to give them a rude awakening.

At a certain level you must quit online, all together. It will teach a lot of fundamentals especially in the mind game department. It will teach you adaptation, and give you a wide number of different play styles. But at certain point you have to quit to offline to develop your reaction.

Offline you must anticipate less and react more, online it's the opposite. Anticipation is really a bad thing. Of course you also develop habits online, offline ideally you want a free flowing style that isn't predictable.

ShadowG? Me? Not ready?? I'll 10-0 that fool! Or maybe i'll just 10-7 em online, thats the same right? Ha but seriously yeah I can tell he has pro tactics, but Krayzie I challenge you to an offline FT10!

Lol Tef ! After all this time you still popular on here, lmao... Im interested in seeing the results of you and Xeph's ft10 I have a hard time with both of you.

Still waiting on Lobo for our ft10... Anyone up for recording this? Dont get my recorder til next week.

Any one else wana FT3, 5 or 10 hit me up.

I challenge Nori to an ft10

wait i'm supposed to ft10 shinjithree-a-bara?

oh heeeeeeeell no.

forfeit.

Back