Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

Best of PSN #6 wtf happened to 5?

NDK - Whoops, I think I mistaken you for King Kei. good Games tho still. Although Asura is sooooo 2 Years ago...

Don't get to caught up on that list it's just opinion based and a shitty one at that. Now if you want a REAL list I will provide 8way with one. No one pars with my listing skills

NDK ft5 me that should tell you where you are at... I dont like to toot my own horn but I par with all those players you just listed so hey if you can beat me in this ft5 or even win 4 you just might be better than you say you are.

Considering you saying those players are easily better tells me right off the bat you do not know WHEN to attack or when to block even... I know Bent's, Grange, Baskets, Freaky's fighting styles off the back of my hand and with freaky and baskets you HAVE to block mainly with freaky he is a beast at chipping and he's also great with frames leaving you at disadvantage with almost every attack. Bent, Grange, and Baskets if you want to survive them you Must be pro at breaking throws if you dont JI throws which anyone hardly does (misses d31thm1n and Ice_Legion86)...

Since it's only ft5 we should just stick with one character... I may use my 2nd Mitsu or 3rd (Cass or Soph)

All Raphs suck except Trolt and BelovedChild... they are they only players who actually USE Raph technically

Shinji, you're one of the most ridiculous people I've met via SCIV PSN. You already know this, but I am not here to flame you. With all due respect (seriously) you are one of the people who don't exactly know when to attack and when not to. NDk respects frames (as much as he can via online). You, however, admitted you intentionally don't respect frames, but say you do when you play offline. I find it hard to trust you when you speak of advantages or disadvantages because the last time I saw your Amy, 2A to whatever was a frame trap. Maybe you do it intentionally, or maybe you just say you do it intentionally- but if someone wants to "test" their skills out, they shouldn't FT10 you. They should just play a good player offline, and see how they fair.

ya NDK already plays offline and i really liked the matches with him even though he was probably messen alot of stuff up i havent played a kilik that isnt a lag spammer or just down right awful in like 8 months so i was playing kinda odd. Id like to play you more NDK :) if youd like. Playing you helped me realise i dont have any matchup strats against anyone but raph, tira, and ivy(or atleast im not comfortable with the strats) which is why xeph needs to come to xbox(good reason right?) lol

Why don't you go write a list of things you're doing wrong in regards to winning Krit's heart?

That could be a long one, lemme give you number 1.

#1. Showed her a picture of my peener in a public chat room, before marriage.

ROFLLLLLLLL

@xeph shinji has gotten much better last time I played him he respected frames and was a very legit amy.

Hmm.... Frames. I would say the reason why some people don't respect frames is because they know nothing about it. My brain does not retain such information when you guys talk about frames, -14's and what not. For someone like me who is NOT pro I find it a bit difficult to follow. I use Mina and by "respecting" frames there would be no point in me fighting Darth Vader. ^_^' I just fight.

whats up! Im just passing by. I dont think I'll come back until or unless they release SC-V. I love the game but it was interfaring with my personal life ( I didnt know when to stop, those of you that know me know what I mean: 25-8). my friends hit me up corrondo25@yahoo.com I would like to know how you've been doing :)

Yeah frames confuse me! I get the whole i# portion but punishing confuses me. For instance if a move is -15 on block then I should be able to attack before they have a chance to block if I have a move that's i14 or faster right?

if its -15, you can get a free hit with anything that is i15 or faster, as long as they are in range.... unless its online, then you probably still get beat out by their 2A.

Alright confusion clarified, I get how you cant punish certain moves even though there like -23 because of push back and what not.

I tried to post this on enks page but it didnt work :[
So im just gona post it here.
NDK told me to.

Cross country wins are the most legit. I don't even have sound on my computer so I have no idea what you are saying. I turn a deaf ear to the internets.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with spamming A+B. It's so damn good, it's dumb not to abuse it.

wait you guys get together offline so you can take turns playing online?

... Oo ...

We actually played about 30 games, we kept the chat open to amuse us. He saw Enk shit talkin and the rest is history :D

Baskets lost his first couple games, left the room, then came back and played like 4 more games. Why can't I have fun with my friends talking shit? You are actually acting like you've accomplished something here? You don't know me. Besides, going to that Cali connection from the 5 bar people I was playing with is enough to throw anybody off their game. Why do you seem hell bent on trying to prove something through online play anyway? When I was talking shit, I was having fun with my friends. If you took it personal, then I apologise, and it won't happen again.

I recall playing with ShadowG and reacting to everything he was doing with X. He did X's 2A+K 2K, and I was able to block the first one and jump punish the second. I also interrupted X's 2B+K on reaction as well among a bunch of other stuff. Playing Cali people or people from Canada, games are never like that.

I still haven't heard the vid so I don't know what your point to it was.

I tried to post this on enks page but it didnt work :[
So im just gona post it here.
NDK told me to.
who cares if you beat anyone online? you attack at -12 constantly which only works online. normally I wouldn't care but when you be a complete hypocrite and get angry at me for using my online abuse to counter yours it becomes a problem. you can think im some random lag abuser if you want but don't be such a hypocrite.

enk you arent missing anything its garbage baskets talking shit, and quite frankly not very well. also ill get started on a transcript for you enk

Back