Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

Best of PSN #6 wtf happened to 5?

Judging by the amount of lag-tactic/online flame gathered in this thread I beilieve it is physically impossible for this thread to function properly without online-flame-BS related discussion going on in here.

But really, sure you may be good online but even a semi-offline player like myself knows that the offline world is much more different than that of the online. Wanna prove yourself? offline tournament, despite how few there are. (I THINK)

lobo said:
wait you guys get together offline so you can take turns playing online?

... Oo ...

w...t..f?

3...2...1 go.

get the hell out of here. thats all he knows how to do is 3B.

all he knows is despair and 3B

hes still doing it. look at him try to 3B again.

See? look at that all he gets is despair.

no get out of here, go home

this is your boy sorry baskets kicking enks ass. he thinks its NDK but I came over to his house today and started beating enk. enk thinks hes so tight but im sorry hes not. hes just not [garbage] baskets out.

end transcript.

Like I said who cares?
1. its online

2. you attack at -12 which only works online and GI at -17

Enk it's cool man, just like you said, it's all in fun....right? I don't understand why your always in chat talking so much shit but as soon as it comes back to you (or you start losing) it turns emo. It's just online, it's all in fun. We all know nothing is proven online. Everyone needs to relax

Thanks for the compliments guys, and yeah I just consider this a Match Maker pretty much. Anyone competitive looking to fight a Raph, hit me up.

Enkindu still gets my vote. The rest of you can have your online wins.

BC I didn't know you use App, I would like to asuraspam him :D

Best of PSN

Top Tier ( If you want tough fights )
solidATLien
Shinjiuhara
gakel86
Robdom88
teflon2105
Swordofdios
ZombieHeadShots
KrayzieCD
Yomi
Wohaazz
SC2AI
Laswagga
vivocoo88
Xephukai
Freaky styley
Kenhowe
nejiyuga4real
dracnoir
Long Grange
NBNBNBN
Kikaleek
RTD
Silent Wall
heavenly bahumut
Akima-SVK

PSN Bottom Tier ( If you want easy fights ) :P
IvyFanBoy
Nori
Joydivision

Leo Fire
ZikZero
Corrondo
Blk Rabbit
deathin my eyes
Disarray gun

Uber1337

hopefully i can get my new stick down so i can fight my 2nd battle this week. It keeps registers wrong commands at times. Wit Hilde it works ok but it gives Ivy & Taki wrong commands at times. Fought a few battles today using Hilde went 47-1 no big deal though.:P

If i can't get the stick down i'll just go back too the dualshock 3 controller.

Best of PSN/360 online

Top Tier ( If you want tough fights )
Strong lag abusers and very skilled "offline" players.
You all know who you are......

PSN/360 Bottom Tier ( If you want easy fights ) :P

Sore losers from hatemail thread, weak lag abusers, and noobs.

Fun Tiers. (The tiers that matter.) =3
BEST OF XBL HEROES
PSN vids posted by Gemini Knight.

Enk it's cool man, just like you said, it's all in fun....right? I don't understand why your always in chat talking so much shit but as soon as it comes back to you (or you start losing) it turns emo. It's just online, it's all in fun. We all know nothing is proven online. Everyone needs to relax

It ain't like that. You seemed to be fueled by spite so I had to make sure you understood that I meant nothing personal. You think I get upset if I lose? Please explain and show proof if you have it. I play online for fun so if I lose, it doesn't bother me. Ask anyone that I've sessioned with. I don't do first to 5's or 10's online. I play until I get bored.

wait you guys get together offline so you can take turns playing online?

... Oo ...

Lol that is a very very good question. I went over his house, we plaied about 40 games. (The score is withheld to protect the innocent.) Then got bored, drank vannilla coke, went to tacobell, came then I thought "Hey I should get online on your name and kick peoples ass so they would think you picked up voldo. then nates all yea, and go kick enks ass too hes talkin to much. Then outa nowhere he started recording because he was laughing at my comments during our fight. =/ it just happened

It ain't like that. You seemed to be fueled by spite so I had to make sure you understood that I meant nothing personal. You think I get upset if I lose? Please explain and show proof if you have it. I play online for fun so if I lose, it doesn't bother me. Ask anyone that I've sessioned with. I don't do first to 5's or 10's online. I play until I get bored.

He is emotional just read Ceriann signature. That's why i don't play these type of ppl.

I have no reason to be spiteful, like I said its all in fun. The video was my idea, I thought it would be funny (and still do). So if you took it the wrong way then I apologize.

@Teflon: lol, you don't play me? I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. I haven't fought you once, and remove you every time you join my room. Straight up, everyone says you're a lag abuser, a blatant one at that, and you take online for way more than it's worth. You've made that very clear in your posts. You, sir, are a void. For a number of good reasons, I've come to envision you as a scrubbler who very much prefers to follow Mr. Nori very closely from behind. People come here and toss peanuts at you. I've no reason to play you. Be gone, bitch.

Word, NDK. I still haven't heard anything from the video, so I have no idea what was said. I am sure it is in good spirits now.

Shadow's my bro, but if he uses raph you can take adv. of him w/ step & upclose i13-14s online . The rushdown style. However he's still polished i'd certainly agree. I HATE how tricky his X is, but shadow how did you let dracnoir make it look so easy beating you? Yet, i suck playin your X, but have less 1-sided matches on his X. O well , difference in play style i guess. IMO you were always my fave X ^.~

Back