Best XBL Nighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you actually say that you beat them more(not being sarcastic) its kinda cool and my last comment wasnt a jackass remark it was stateing facts there arent many good nightmares at all and ruben barley plays anymore.

Yes I beat them more often than they beat me srry if you didn't understand. To me thier plenty of good nighty users you said it like pratically no one was good thats all I'am not tryin to start a meaningless argument with with you=waste of time. You should say thier not many good algol players that would have made sense...hehhe lol asaba23 is pretty good though(sarcasm)

God i fucking hate asaba he 1A spammed my asta and beat me once then booted me and i read his bio and i was like wow thats awful. And we should play more its just the first time we played you were a 1A nighty and i didnt like that but i heard you changed so i think that gave me a bad first impression of you.

chaoticity- its not emotional or personal, i just dont like you lol, way too arrogant for your own good, now if you are that arrogant in real life, im suprised you havent been stabbed yet, unless of course your a scrawny little bitch who no one can take seriously because he is that emotionaly unstable. And yes i still stand by my judgement that Ruben, Potatooes and i forgot Richez, thank you for reminding me, could all rape your Nightmare blindfolded if they wanted to.

i think i'm a pretty good nightmare . i've beaten lots of other nightmares consistently . i ran into d00dm4nbr0 on xbl today and he's a TRASH 1a spammer . other than that i say that the people who have my vote on one of the best nightmares is - ll Beyonder ll , Ruben , FiNaL LiFe G , and chaoticity .

MR POTAT0OES is last .
i've bested him many times .

however i want the vacant spot under best XBL nightmare because Astaroth136 doesn't really come online anymore . . . or does he ?

chaoticity- its not emotional or personal, i just dont like you lol, way too arrogant for your own good, now if you are that arrogant in real life, im suprised you havent been stabbed yet, unless of course your a scrawny little bitch who no one can take seriously because he is that emotionaly unstable. And yes i still stand by my judgement that Ruben, Potatooes and i forgot Richez, thank you for reminding me, could all rape your Nightmare blindfolded if they wanted to.

Lol angry little boy relax. Look I don't have time for this if you think they can beat me so easly ask them urself about the matches we played together they are all respected players and won't lie to you.

Lol angry little boy relax. Look I don't have time for this if you think they can beat me so easly ask them urself about the matches we played together they are all respected players and won't lie to you.

he kicked my ass . a LONG time ago ; back this summer . i think i've changed , but he DOES play nighty . add him , play him . he's been hooked on t6 lately ; sooo . hmmm . he also has a youtube channel but does not have any nighty videos ; youtube.com/lilweeva1

chaoticity- They are very respected Nightmare's, ill agree with that, but you arnt, a lot of people dont like you lol and i can see why, but i STILL stand by my judgement saying any one of them can beat you, i dont think i need a reason to justify my opinion if you have played them all many times.

Owwie- I dont think Beyond has a very good Nightmare, waaaaay too much WS A,A6 cancels, sometimes its just too easy to interupt, although he is a damn good one, that is a pretty bad habit.

Babalook- No, i just think he is arrogant when there is nothing to be arrogant about, i dont see where all this arrogance comes from? Where is his skill to prove his arrogance? No where.

2. No Quick 1a. Meaning if you do use it you have to charge it at max. No one likes a 1a nighty.

I found this funny because ive played you once and after i used 1a 1 or 2 times you used it almost every other move xD i thought it was funny personally. But even through that i only lost to you 3 - 2 but i dont care about that really. But dont say youre the best nighty because Potatoes will wreck you and i can tell that right off the bat, you might have a pretty good nightmare but youre way to cocky man. Also this isnt to start any shit and its not hate, just dont say no 1a spammers when you use it yourself and dont be so cocky :). Feel free to add me man id love to get some games in though

I don't use 1a at all ask anybody who plays this game on a seriuos level. I might use it against someone who is constantly spammin me but I don't use that attack thats plain and simple now if you use it on me I will return the favour get THAT STRAIGHT. And again MR. Potatoes and me have known each other for at least 8 months you say he will wreck me ask him how our matches go when we play each other plain and simple. I said I THINK I have the best nighty its MY opionion I believe this simple because I am confident in my own skills(is that so evil) and the people you say will wreck me I beat. Not saying they don't beat me cause mr potatoes and ruben have handed me my ass many times but out of all the matches we play I come out on top.

God i fucking hate asaba he 1A spammed my asta and beat me once then booted me and i read his bio and i was like wow thats awful. And we should play more its just the first time we played you were a 1A nighty and i didnt like that but i heard you changed so i think that gave me a bad first impression of you.

Got bored and played on-line today. I owned up him and his buddy (azrael something) and they kicked me after about 5 games. Heh.

I don't use 1a at all ask anybody who plays this game on a seriuos level. I might use it against someone who is constantly spammin me but I don't use that attack thats plain and simple now if you use it on me I will return the favour get THAT STRAIGHT. And again MR. Potatoes and me have known each other for at least 8 months you say he will wreck me ask him how our matches go when we play each other plain and simple. I said I THINK I have the best nighty its MY opionion I believe this simple because I am confident in my own skills(is that so evil) and the people you say will wreck me I beat. Not saying they don't beat me cause mr potatoes and ruben have handed me my ass many times but out of all the matches we play I come out on top.

lol so defensive i assumed you used it cause i used it so i didnt care that much.Also like i said im not here to start shit at all i never said that you werent a good nightmare in fact when i first started playing this game i played you and you made me want to play nightmare (not tryin to ass kiss at all, im just sayin lol) My nightmare has changed a lot since we last played though and i basically never use 1a. I only use it when i see i can get a big fat wall combo off it and even then i only use it once a game xD i think almost characters 1a is painfully annoying, but yeah just from what i saw in our game (which was a few months ago so maybe i dont remember all to well lol) potatos was better but thats neither here nor there man. At any rate man like i said earlier add me and lets get some games going i rarely ever see a good nightmare so lets get a few matches going if youd like :D

Dude asaba is king of the faggots man. I swear to god he 3'd me to death with sigfried and i got 1a out the ass from his nightmare. His algol is absolute garbage as well. He just spams 11a after he puts up a nice and thick wall of bubbles so you cant even see him then spams the same 11a - 2a+b - aB bullshit over and over again lol its terrible..

At least we all agree on something... asaba's terrible lol, all the gay little lag tactics he abuses, all of the 11A's, constant gay little combo's that he think works all the time, now that guy is funny, and he is TOO confident.

chaoticity- Its always good to believe in one's own abilities, but its never good to over estimate yourself because it will come back to bite you in the balls, i apologize for my own personal judgements on you, but every single time i come into you, you just act like vermin.

But it would be interesting to see who the best NM on XBL is... that way i can fight them, get my ass handed to me, and f*cking enjoy it!

You guys are crazy asaba is soo skilled lol...no seriously he's a f*** cocksucker I remember the first time I fought him bubble bubbles more bubbles low attack more bubbles random grab. Well thats why I made this thread I want to find out who has the best nighty on xbl I didn't mean to start any bullshit. I actually wanted to have a mitsu 2kb 1a 66bb spam contest....it would have been so cool man..so cool

ok some of the stuff being said is getting ridiculous.

First, nightmare mirrors are goofy as hell to deal with. I mean nightmare has a hard time punishing himself anyway, then add online play and you have some really silly match ups.
Second, I just noticed the whole no 1a. I don't agree with this. One of nightmare stable combos is 3b, 1a and this combo can be a tech trap as well. Plus there is no sense taking out a move that does nothing in changing the match up. I say just accept it as a semi-abusive low online, with some promise offline. People can still block it ya know, but you just have to work harder to see it and react to it. But then again it's online, no sense getting salty over something like this.

I don't think it is possible to have a connection good enough to block NM's 1A on reaction. You just have to guess.

I don't like people who try to impose limits on other people's playing. They do what they want to have fun- if you don't find playing them fun, don't play them. If you don't like lows because they're unfair, don't use them but don't impose your beliefs on anyone else.

I think everyone in the medium-high to top tiers are broke. The only time I use them is to mirror another Astaroth because he's so fucking braindead. Doesn't mean I should tell everyone else to use low tiers only.

You guys are crazy asaba is soo skilled lol...no seriously he's a f*** cocksucker I remember the first time I fought him bubble bubbles more bubbles low attack more bubbles random grab. Well thats why I made this thread I want to find out who has the best nighty on xbl I didn't mean to start any bullshit. I actually wanted to have a mitsu 2kb 1a 66bb spam contest....it would have been so cool man..so cool

haha so it seems every has seen asabas garbage lag abusing bubble spam xD hes way to cocky for his own good i have a feeling hes a fucking loser in actual life and thinks hes tough shit because of a game lol

Oh and chaoticity yeah i used to whore out ws a lot but ive become more of a agA whore which i hope is an improvement xD and ill add you today some time friend

I suggest people can do 1A->1K only or no GSKK combo online, which is as same as Cass's 1A. That will help you to train yourself a better offline pattern with 1A. Seriously, I do a lot of 1A offline and it works for me. Contrary, I do not use 1A online for avoiding people's complaints that ruins my offline style. The funniest things are that when they are spamming Rock's 2A+K, Cass's 1A, Sophitia 1A or Lizardman's 1K they complains Nightmare's 1A even I use 1A->1K. -_-!

IMO,
I think with 5 bar connection, 1A->1K should be allowed.
4 bar connection with 1A->1K is arguable.
1A(no GSKK) for RO is arguable.

1A->GSKK should be banned online no matter what connection. =D hahah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back