BlazBlue - GuiltyGear's next gen cousin

Sorry, I don't have a camera. Took me about 3 days of actually practicing it, but I'd say I've got it 90% (up to three reps) in an offline/lagless environment. I can do more, but, I dunno, I always tell myself I'm stopping there.

Other than that, why is H-man so annoying? ~_~

Except for a lot of the Tager players (Who seems to message/talk shit whether they win or lose), the online crowd in this game is great! =O

Get pumped up by the shiz Makoto says when fighting Tager!!!

EDIT...gotta get used to no double post merge.

Overall CS' netcode isn't as good as CT's I find. Even with someone in the same city I'll experience a bit of lag. I'm hoping a patch will bring the netcode back up to CT quality.

I agree, I'm an AVID Nu-13 and Ragna (CT) player, and I could pull of ALOT more ground to air combos then on CS.... but CS is still cool

Does anyone know everything Makoto says when she Astral Finishes? Finding it hilarious because it seems like she says a bunch of stuff from different anime/video games.

So far I've heard,

"Yet another foe unworthy of my fist" and "You're already dead". Taken with her unlimited mode, AcSys is great. =D

Does anyone know everything Makoto says when she Astral Finishes? Finding it hilarious because it seems like she says a bunch of stuff from different anime/video games.

So far I've heard,

"Yet another foe unworthy of my fist" and "You're already dead". Taken with her unlimited mode, AcSys is great. =D

I officially suck dick at doing space loop online... -.-

Oh my god! Nirvana getting in the way is fucking annoying, too! What exactly are rules on moving through her, if any?

Oh my god! Nirvana getting in the way is fucking annoying, too! What exactly are rules on moving through her, if any?

If shes active at all(doing moves or simply Carl is holding down D) you cant move past her. Makoto projectile is the only one that pierces Nirvana I think.
I think I'm sticking with Lambda lol.

Are those some kind of mutant announcers, specially bred from birth to be endlessly obnoxious?

I used to see tournament videos from Japan and think it was endemic to that island. I see now fighting game commentators are just universally obnoxious.

Thanks for the tips guys. Progress on Makoto has slowed though since I started Work on Bang in earnest. Also, yeah a vid with the hands wouldn't be a bad idea. Make a nice little youtube "how to".

As for bang I'm landing 6c into 623b in my sleep now even on Noel and Tsubaki. It was just a spacing issue. Can't go past midscreen on them. Air dashing and throwing nails (236) is giving me 623 inputs though, even though display shows I'm doing it right. Taking my fingers off the forward input faster would probably fix it but my fingers refuse to learn to do this. So what's happening now is, I come in on air dash, then Tager does his anti-air grab thing. I do my air-command throw, which kills my momentum yes. But then i land in front of Tager unable to attack. Free Gigantic Tagers for everybody. Free Tager Busters too.

You can't move her while you're being hit. That's all I really know. I'd advise you check out a Carl forum on dustloop. They'll probably have intel on moving nirvana for Carls that you can purloin to use against them. Mwuahaha. I just try to keep up the pressure and she tends to stay on the other end of the arena. If she shows up behind you get the hell out of course. On Bang, I have a lot of ways to get out from between them. Standing 623B and it's related combos let me keep Carl and his helper far apart too.

How do you upload vids from your console? Or, rather, get them from your console in order to upload them?

Dunno why it seems like I'm affected by lag more than most people...

Can't wait until I start playing this offline! Know that's when the true learning will begin, but I love this game! Hope online doesn't mess up my defenses too much. Seriously, though, I look at some of the 'mixups' people do online (And I get caught with because of lag x_x) and know I'm going to beast most scrubby/average players! =D

Damn! Seems like interest in this waned super fast! Still going to be playing it, though! Also going to start scrubbing up wins with Ryu in SSF4!!!

Valkenhayn... my new main. Can't wait!

Looks like a combination of Jon Talbain (my fave Darkstalker) and... Guy, maybe?

SWEET! He can turn into a wolf! I was wondering why his theme was called "Howling Moon" Where this much closer to Platinum ^.^V

Why do Astral Vision B combos seem impossible at times? x_x

Makes it much easier if I don't try to time them by the meter. x_x

And, though I thought it was negative edge at first, you can hold down D and input the Big Bang Fist directions and it still comes out. o_o

Back