[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

okay i made my own pic cuz i wanna just change my art so i edit the pic that i made now cha i need ur help printing it and shit like that

I was going to go for Chinese, but that's a 50minute drive for me, so I'm gonna pass.

And des, the PCB on your stick was broken, so for $36.90 I got you a new better PCB, not the same exact one(cause they're shit, which is why they die all the time).

No you'd still be using El Fuerte this week, the whole point is people bitched that one week wasn't enough, so we are going for two weeks each character, starting with your first. If you wanna practice Vipe, by all means do so, but your Fuerte is who you have to play in the saturday tourney.

http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/northeast-championship-necx-in-philadelphia-t4692/page3.html
Does anyone wanna accompany me to this? If no one comes, I'll just stay with people. If we get a whole crew going, I'd say let's just get a room for a few nights for our whole crew.

cha cha

I'm considering this, depends on school/money/stuff. Speaking of stuff, Jon now would be the time for us to start looking for an apartment. Just to see what's on the market.

Not sure if this popped up in the mix but the site I use is modchipman.com. They usually have a decent selection of stuff to choose from. Last time I ordered from them it was very quick shipping/order processing. Though I'm not sure if they have the Chutulu boards in currently.

On that note, do Seimitsu buttons/stick quick swap into the TE? I'm looking at some new buttons but not sure if Seimitsu pop ins fit or even screw ins?

Seimitsu cost 4 bucks i didnt know that shit i need those buttons but i cant pay that much and pay to get my stick fixed Ahhhhhh but i need some violet buttons yeaaaaaah

I was going to go for Chinese, but that's a 50minute drive for me, so I'm gonna pass.

And des, the PCB on your stick was broken, so for $36.90 I got you a new better PCB, not the same exact one(cause they're shit, which is why they die all the time).

idk where mapquest u has goin but from my house to there is no longer that 10 mins. but ill do it again where everyone is in the same area lol.

lol i didnt forget man dont worry. besides we just head to cha's right after. but no problem :) at least you were interested lol

Jon now would be the time for us to start looking for an apartment. Just to see what's on the market.

What's funny is that, I was going to say the same thing to you. I know I've seen places available in the Kenmore district on Delaware and Elmwood. I haven't looked into details though, but I figured that would be a good location to start. Looking on our own can be a good thing. But perhaps going and looking at places together would be easier

What's funny is that, I was going to say the same thing to you. I know I've seen places available in the Kenmore district on Delaware and Elmwood. I haven't looked into details though, but I figured that would be a good location to start. Looking on our own can be a good thing. But perhaps going and looking at places together would be easier

Kenmore has some nice enough not gonna get shot kind of neighborhoods, let's take a look at some of the places you've spotted soon. Also does anyone feel like taking a trip up to see the Falls on Saturday? I've got a photography project I want to bang out on my day off.

Just curious--err, make it 2 questions

1. Does anyone have a PlayStation 2-to-USB/PS3 adapter?

2. Does the PS2 controller work with PS3 titles? My Logitech PC controller does

Just curious--err, make it 2 questions

1. Does anyone have a PlayStation 2-to-USB/PS3 adapter?

2. Does the PS2 controller work with PS3 titles? My Logitech PC controller does

#1. I have the radioshack one, works fine.

#2. Yeah it works with all titles, only exception is if you hook up odd controllers like guitars/djtray/misc non-standard controllers, those wont work in most PS2-PS3 ones.

I also think Sony Makes an official PS2->PS3 USB adapter.

Good games guys. I found myself actually hitting Tatsu > Shoryu > FADC > Red Ball juggles tonight. I got one real one, and a bunch of fake fierce shoryu ones.

I must say the sixaxis is growing on me. I was reluctant at first to let its love wash over me, to get a feel for it and instead remain attached to all I had known before, but I opened my mind and let myself feel the bond between me and the controller, that special bond that no other is quite the same as. Indeed, I must say that I now feel something special towards the sixaxis, and feel bad for directing so much hate speak its way in the past. I hope that some day I can call it... friend.

Psyche, that D-Pad is still stupid and the buttons are spaced badly. >:| And I will nerd rage about it all day long.

LoL Ryu is a joke Ha gouken honda and cammy put up the biggest fight against the King

alright well seeing as we have 3 people( me, ryan, tony g) going to sb4 lets do the team tourny. we need a name so think of something guys.

Back