[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

Unfortunatly I won't be able to make it tonight, but is this something you do every Wednesday?

Just noticed you live in Cambria...holy shit someone gets to take the title of being farther away than me.

I live in Pendleton a mile from the Cambria town-line(and we own the Metals Yard in Cambria across from Delphi).

Anyways, every wed at 8:30 is smash club at UB, this is really geared towards Smash Bros, and some people just hang out there cause I guess they live at UB anyways.

Thursday and Saturday are the "real" game nights and we normally meet at Cha's House.

Since you live within a couple minutes or so of me, we can always get together and play if I'm free as well.

Who wants to MM at rumble?

damn it kyle i said i dont MM :D
oh btw i am doing chinese tomo. at a place by me. it called the friendly chinese buffet. its out on mineral springs rd at the tops. anyone is welcome to come. plan on goin at 7pm its call you can eat style as well its a bit pricy but good as fuck and a good selection of foods and also has deserts. text me if anyone wants to go. Jug said hes in with me already.

So Celestein, donatelli,

How's Demon's Souls?

Same as it was the first 5 times I played it, awesome ;0 One huge diff between Asian and US though, is that the US players use the message system as a way to trick people into comiting suicide, it's hilarious... standing on a cliff edge and there's a message "Take a step forward" rated up by 2000 players...then you take a step and die. All the Asian ones were genuinely helpful, but I like it better this way, hah.

Also I forgot to mention it, but if you play a magic based character, you can play the game without having to use the left shoulder buttons(in a mage build you don't block with a shield). I remember you mentioned that.

Hitting R3 is still a major part of the game though, dunno if that's hard for you.

oh btw i am doing chinese tomo. at a place by me. it called the friendly chinese buffet. its out on mineral springs rd at the tops. anyone is welcome to come. plan on goin at 7pm its call you can eat style as well its a bit pricy but good as fuck and a good selection of foods and also has deserts. text me if anyone wants to go. Jug said hes in with me already.

I'll go, just PM me where it is and I'll meet you guys there.

Anyways, every wed at 8:30 is smash club at UB, this is really geared towards Smash Bros, and some people just hang out there cause I guess they live at UB anyways.

Thursday and Saturday are the "real" game nights and we normally meet at Cha's House.

Since you live within a couple minutes or so of me, we can always get together and play if I'm free as well.

I've been playing with a friend who lives out here as well. Perhaps we could all play some time.

Same as it was the first 5 times I played it, awesome ;0

Great! Sounds like Atlus delivers gold yet again!

One huge diff between Asian and US though, is that the US players use the message system as a way to trick people into comiting suicide, it's hilarious... standing on a cliff edge and there's a message "Take a step forward" rated up by 2000 players...then you take a step and die.

LMAO...

Also I forgot to mention it, but if you play a magic based character, you can play the game without having to use the left shoulder buttons(in a mage build you don't block with a shield). I remember you mentioned that.

Hmm, I'll have to try that. When I get it.

Hitting R3 is still a major part of the game though, dunno if that's hard for you.

o.o I didn't even know R3 was used

damn it kyle i said i dont MM :D

Working till 9 so that's a no go for me. I'll have to check it out sometime, it's gonna be tough to beat that Mongolian Buffet place Juan found out in Hamburg though. All you can eat sushi made fresh, and hibachi with mad steaks and shit?

Define "a bit pricey" because the one in Hamburg is 13 bucks, but if you crush a plate of sushi and some crab legs and hibachi you've already made your money back. Sushi is fucking expensive, lol.

So Celestein, donatelli,

How's Demon's Souls?

Game is awesome; I double dipped on this one and don't regret it one bit. This is probably my 15th playthrough, but totally from scratch. I was just talking to a few people over at GAF about the misleading messages at the edge of cliffs. Hilarious. I really recommend the game to anyone interested in a critically aclaimed delight.

I just did a major refresh/overhaul on the NeoGAF official thread, come check it out for some information/links/discussion.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=350591

Working till 9 so that's a no go for me. I'll have to check it out sometime, it's gonna be tough to beat that Mongolian Buffet place Juan found out in Hamburg though. All you can eat sushi made fresh, and hibachi with mad steaks and shit?

Define "a bit pricey" because the one in Hamburg is 13 bucks, but if you crush a plate of sushi and some crab legs and hibachi you've already made your money back. Sushi is fucking expensive, lol.

like 12-14 bux a person. when i went with my mom it the total bill was 27 dollers lol.

Thursday STEETFIGHTAFAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 9pm

ps those guys sucked at SC :(

Desmond and Joe?(Zerofxi, I'm so bad with names).

I ordered 4 MC Chuthulus and 2 IMP boards the MCCs are $35.90 each(Sorry, there was no assemble it yourself kits in-stock at any of the stores, or I woulda ordered those to save $7) and IMP boards $9.95 each.

So I can repair/mod sticks soon as those get in. Desmond only needs the MCC unless he wants me to dual-mod for 360 well I'm at it(though I'd have to buy a 360 pad too for that).

I ordered 4 MC Chuthulus and 2 IMP boards the MCCs are $35.90 each(Sorry, there was no assemble it yourself kits in-stock at any of the stores, or I woulda ordered those to save $7) and IMP boards $9.95 each.

So I can repair/mod sticks soon as those get in. Desmond only needs the MCC unless he wants me to dual-mod for 360 well I'm at it(though I'd have to buy a 360 pad too for that).

If I buy either the assembled/non-assembled, could you dual mod mine? I've done some minor wiring but don't have much experience with soldering and the like. If you have the extra time that is.

simplify that for me please lol

I ordered the part to fix your stick Des, will cost $35.90

If I buy either the assembled/non-assembled, could you dual mod mine? I've done some minor wiring but don't have much experience with soldering and the like. If you have the extra time that is.

Yeah I'd be happy to pending time. Though soldering is really easy, it's kind of like fixing CRTs...sure, you could touch a capacitor that will kill you, or you could fuck up soldering and accidentally burn through the PCB. You gotta respect it, but not fear it.

Brian, could you point me in the right direction for stick parts so i can get them all together? Then possibly in the future build it for me, or give me instructions how to. Enough of this pad warrior bs at home, i need a stick.

The main part of a stick is really just the case, the rest is easy to put together. You can spend a lot or spend practically nothing on the case. Website I ordered from was http://www.gamingnow.net/ for PCB/buttons/stick. Don't buy a case here, lol, they way over-charge.

I can build them, but I'd need to buy the proper drill bits. It's sometimes hard to find empty cases though, never ordered from this place, but they have some for $25+SH, $50 for pre finished/mounted ones. http://www.qcfgaming.com/Blank_DIY.html

Could also try posting on SRK trading outlet for a blank case.

Cost is basically $60(6 button)/$66(8 button) PS3/PC/PS2/etc (all the electronics/buttons) +cost of the case (add an extra $30-$40 to dual-mod it for 360).

So how much you want to pay really depends on case you want(note, I don't charge anything to the crew, just cost of parts).

brian [ celestian ] those MC cthulu's work for the dual modding of a 360 to ps3? if so i'm sure tristan would be interested.

btw brian [ chacha ] are those guys cool to come over now that you've met 'em? 'cause i live in the same apartment complex as both of them and i'm their ride, if the word of approval comes through.

Back