[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

Cha Cha, I want to award you for being... THE FUCKING MAN

http://www.8wayrun.com/f69/a-warning-to-all-multiple-account-trollers-formerly-t6170/

You win. Thank you and goodnight.

-Idle

Cha, how the fuck were you able to pull that shit off, you must have some kind of voodoo magick in your computer or something? What. Does it run on the coolants of the blood of virgins? wth oh and also I tried building a new magic deck but unsuccessful. but I'll think of something.

Hey guys, I am not gonna be able to make it. I got a Thermodynamics exam Tuesday and a Quantum Physics exam Friday... Sorry about the late notice...

Correction: After talking to Chris, I found out it may be the Access' wireless converter. However the buttons are TINY. Think Smarties-tiny...

Also, what qualifies as a laggy TV?

Correction: After talking to Chris, I found out it may be the Access' wireless converter. However the buttons are TINY. Think Smarties-tiny...

Also, what qualifies as a laggy TV?

Anything above 3 Millisecond.

Also that sucks, is it just something to adjust to, or they so small as to be unworkable?

Don't worry, they do this every week. You couldn't get them to stop playing SF4 if you paid them, lol.
shush hater!!! where the fuck you have been? :D

gg tonight guys, des was giving me a run for my money

ggs to you kyle!
i feel that my abel is getting stronger, and getting more comfortable again.. ill still work on him.. when it comes tuesday.. its all business with Ryu only.

shush hater!!! where the fuck you have been? :D

I dunno, not playing Street Fighter? Last night I was gettin some homework done, anyway. I usually just wind up doing something else Saturday night, instead of driving out to the burbs to sit around waiting for a tv to play the same two people in Calibur for a short time, then watch them go play SF4 too. What I did last week, heading out early to play SC4 ahead of the crowd, that's a more likely option for me to follow from here on out.

I have no idea how you guys are gonna manage two games at once when T6 drops, you're gonna have TVs sitting on the floors and shit in every corner of the house lol. You guys are mostly pretty chill though, so I at least don't forsee a lot of the grumbling over stations that I've seen in some other places, so that's a plus. Here's an idea though, each game SHOULD get one of the main TVs. So SF4 in Brian's room, T6 in the livingroom, or vice versa.

I'm gonna stop playing until I get a functional controller I think, though I'll still show up to observe and support the cause. But playing on a stick or sixaxis makes me want to throw the controller I'm using faster than I could kill a whole family of Gary Buseys, and if it's not fun, what's the point? I'll learn stick down the road, but on my own, in training mode, perfecting my execution as I do with a pad, but playing a character who relies on tight hit confirms, a comparatively difficult ultra to use effectively, and one frame links to do huge damage with an input device I'm not comfortable with is not my idea of fun.

Also that sucks, is it just something to adjust to, or they so small as to be unworkable?

Right now, with MAYBE 4 hours experience with the Access, I say:

D-pad: Nearly un-fucking-workable. You think the 360's d-pad is bad? This one is much MUCH worse.

Buttons: I seem to be slowly getting used to them. Though, there are times when I press a button and nothing happens, or there is a delay (which was why I asked about laggy TVs, and mentioned the wireless converter, which ironically connects to the PS3 via a PS2-to-PS3 adapter).

I'm also encountering some... I don't know what you call it... Dragging I guess, with the sticks. Without being touched, they make the character/etc move.

Back