[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

lol... the last thing you want me to do is start runnin my mouth, "talkin shit", so just leave me be lol....

for all of our good! HAHA!

congratz ryan on landing that job of yours.

Forgot to mention.

Jon, the instant you read this post, stop whatever you're doing and go buy Brutal Legend. I don't mean later that week or even later that day. I'm talking about read this, stand up, get in your car and go buy Brutal Legend. YOU NEED THIS GAME.

Phil you can grab you jacket after my work (call after 8:30).

Kyle/Ryan/Tony G- Have a safe trip, rep Buffalo, spread word about our tourney and just have as much fun as possible.

man i wanna play TvC just b/c zero's in it. he looks like the shit!

^indeed, we need a wii. oh and joe the plexi came in today you will have it at 9

I've been hoping a few people have some interest in this game
. I've got a Wii, and plan on grabbing this, so when the time comes, anyone interested in dipping into this one with me, I'll have a get-together at my place. Game looks awesome if you ask me. I'll gladly welcome any new iteration in the Vs. series.

Good luck to the guys going to SB4.

I have actually been looking into TvC for a while now. I too have a wii and am seriously considering picking up a copy (wondering about a stick for the wii though :/)

Also gl at SB4! PWN n00b$! -_-'

I have actually been looking into TvC for a while now. I too have a wii and am seriously considering picking up a copy (wondering about a stick for the wii though :/)

Also gl at SB4! PWN n00b$! -_-'

Excellent, it will be nice to have someone to match up with online :) What is your Wii code, btw?

I need my stick im dying over here lol but GL to all going to SB4 i know yal might gave left but w-e

i like how me and jeff watch the same shit on youtube lol that shit was sick Chris Hu best comm ever lol

I have the jap version of TvC its a good game and i doubt that the new characters will take the battle of the planets characters out of top tier lol

I need my stick im dying over here lol but GL to all going to SB4 i know yal might gave left but w-e

i like how me and jeff watch the same shit on youtube lol that shit was sick Chris Hu best comm ever lol

chris hu is the biggest fob of all time.. holy shit

Back