Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just displeases guys like me. :( If I win, I have nothing to look at.... But oh well. I guess they're more realistic... in a way. I Ivy can get to a G/G.5 then Tira can at least be a C
Lol, yeah.. I'm gay, so I don't often check out their boobs, but with them small like that, it looks like her top is going to slid off.. They either need to make the fabric tighter like in the concept or make her boobs bigger like in the concept.. or both! :D

Lol, yeah.. I'm gay, so I don't often check out their boobs, but with them small like that, it looks like her top is going to slid off.. They either need to make the fabric tighter like in the concept or make her boobs bigger like in the concept.. or both! :D
They need to do both! >:D lol Okay that's enough about her boobs for now! I heard the a+k is now a+b. That's gonna feel soooo weird! I have my X set as a+b so it'll feel funny for a little anyway.

They need to do both! >:D lol Okay that's enough about her boobs for now! I heard the a+k is now a+b. That's gonna feel soooo weird! I have my X set as a+b so it'll feel funny for a little anyway.

lol yeah i agree,im not bothered about that but in SC4 her boobs did seem to be a bit unnecesarily flat since they seemed bigger in SC3,its not like you had to stare or anything to notice it
,but on the other hand people like ivy and takis are just unnecesarily big lol so it just seems a bit daft,they were big enough before,taki looked and sounded,definitly sounded with the super high pitched noises like a little girl in SC2 but her bust size didnt match that at all! XD

on another note offtopic but it doesnt matter too much we can all talk about the game here a bit too ^_^,i also agree with what you are saying about inputs,i hate how they are getting rid of 8WR move and changing some of the inputs so they are really strange and dont match the move,apparently they are also getting rid of A+K moves

it seems like the moves could be more cramped into non 8WR notations and/or they could be cutting quite a few moves for the characters when we will want more,it woudnt suprise me if they will be cutting movelists, though it would anger me though.

they are changing the game so it is great but im not sure about the characters just yet,they should be better than the SC4 versions and they might not be,plus added simplifying things and suprisingly i dont think SCV will last and/or stay as fun and to keep learning your characters for as long as SC4 has taken

I think getting rid of A+K is dumb, 'cause that's 5-10 moves per character that are gone now. :|

Tira's my lover.. Just sayin'.

i double posted to chop my huge post in half! XD
i just had so much to say all of a sudden- this carries on from my last post ofcourse

a big example for this ofcourse is ivy,look what they have done to her! even though not that many moves have gone and it has gone better than i thought,i still think the new ivy will be rather boring to play now and will lack the diversity that she should have and always has had,besides her SC1 form,i think Daishi is a bit too fond of SC1 for his own good to be honest

i know they are listening to us but id just hate the SC series to become what so many new games are becoming now,all about good graphics and not about gameplay and how long they will last,just caring about money
what i dont get is,if they made them really great but updated like they used to they would make so much more

i know the gameplay will be great but the character side might not be and to me the characters are the most important thing,no matter how good SCV is if the characters arent good it could ruin it a bit for me

btw has anyone else noticed its got a bit dead on here recently?it will probably perk up again when something is released which should be soon,lets just hope its something good

i cant wait to see the next demo version of tira,i want to see more added to her by then quite a bit even though she looks good now,
the only problem i have is,nearly all those cool combos were BE based,id hate if she was winning just because of those and her awesome CE

i feel that the CE's and BE's will be relied on too much and the CE's will get boring and annoying due to overuse and just big chunks of damage coming off out of nothing like street fighter 4's supers

sorry for all that text guys,thanks for reading who did :)

Leave Tira's tits alone. She looks great. They look great.

It's not the place to say but I saw your (Kerrod's) comments about playing in UK tournaments. You seem unconfident; perhaps this is because of the ongoing saga where experienced players remind everybody that 'online is pointless and real players play offline'.

Most players raging about online are either just random trolls who want their voices to be heard, or players who have played offline and can't play online anymore because it has lost its fun. Their is not some mystical abaility that offline players have over online players. It's just that the game is extremely fun offline, and once you go back online it's ruined because it's a different game, and a worse game.

The top UK players at the moment are all online players who decided to meet up offline. There did used to be a scene for SCIV in the UK, but it was all the SCIII players who already played offline, and they all stopped in 2009. There will be more players coming to the scene for SCV, and many of them will be online SC4 players. And they will become the future top UK players.

The point I'm making is that the current top players came from online. But they had to make the jump to offline. And we need more players to do so, to ensure that SCV has a future as a scene and a community. But don't think you're inferior just because you play online. There is loads you can learn from online play and from this site that will prepare you for high level play. None of the current top UK players would be so without having learned the game online, and in fact most of the technical knowledge we gained as online players.

I agree on every point save the last. I learned my basics, general strategy, mixups and okizeme online. I learned punishment, JUKES, whiff punishment and matchups offline.
The important stuff for higher level play I believe can only be properly learned offline, though online can give you a good feel for the game and your own character in general.

thanks a lot age_of_truth well when SCV comes out id say i will most likely do some offline play,online too if online is ok then which it should be but i will see if i can go to tournaments and things in the UK just for the fun of it,if im terrible it doesnt matter because it will be a great experience!

thanks for encouraging me,and yeah it is kinda like the experienced players just saying your no good if you only play online and things like that,i know online is bad,but i sure have got experience from it because ive played since it came out,so i consider myself a good tira player

i verse a tira player called acefrost who is a good offline tira who only plays online because of me he says im as good as him but ofcourse i would have to make the jump to offline,in SCV there hopefully wont be too much difference between them unless someone has terrible connection of course,who knows i may even be able to do some SC4 offline with him before SCV were both in england

I'm not traveling half-way across the country just to get my ass handed to me in a tournament. If there was a local group that played, I'd join them, but.. And since when did this become an online discussion thread?

yeah lets get back on to tira now then,i have nothing to say right now though lol

umm....spin stances to come back,yeah!!

well im not too bothered if tira was still low tier in SCV because i would still main her and use a lot of effort to do it
but i would be really dissapointed however because of them not tapping into her potential and her been fair to learn really,she needs to be more rewarding

weve seen how good she can be i believe from SC3,its all imo but i think she had everything she needed in 3,i want to see her spin stances come back and some SC3 moves

she could ofcourse be even better if she had the goodness of SC3 and 4 plus ofcourse the new things like the cool BE combos

aslong as they have tried with her and she doesnt seem so purposelly crippled anymore then i guess ill be fine with it,even if i was a bit dissapointed because she could be so much more

I think the lower spinning stance should be in Jolly, and the standing spinning stance should be in Gloomy..
They'd have to make them both good, though.. Like, small advantage on-hit so you could get a quick hit in before they're able to 2A you..

It's a little strange but I wouldn't mind if she is just as crippled as she is in SCIV. It is so much fun using her and the best part is when I beat people they can't just say I am using an OP character at all. Imagine showing up to an offline tournament and completely destroying everyone with Tira.

yeah if they were to come back they would have to be usefull,id like jolly to have the better one though,jolly could even have both and gloomy just have a few other things to back it up with,but id rather a spin stance be in each mood
but thats just my preference

i woudnt want them to come back and them to be a big fail a bit like ivys serpents embrace to be honest they would have to be more usefull than that and they both should have combo availabilities in them
i liked your idea vodka of having health regain for each spin just a small amount for a bonus and having a weak grab like what ivy had in her spiral stances that would just be a quick but good option that would keep her in stance

also i remembered,something that hasnt been mentioned in awhile too
i dont want her moods to be too similiar i want them to be more seperate,this would make her more diverse but harder to fight against,less predictable but also a bit harder to play too,but this could make up for making her a bit easier to play due to buffs

but this would make her even more fun to play and more interesting to use,i find that when you cut out some of her terrible moves,that there arent that many options left,she seemes a bit too linear in 4,she wasnt in 3 but that might have just been because of the spin stances,
the only thing that i saw was wrong with SC3 tira was her frames but shes like that anyway,other than that i think SC3 tira was just right,but i also like her having different styles because of her moods in SC4 too

another thing i really think they should put in to seperate the moods more is different animations and/or properties to the moves that are in both moods,besides simple kicks and things like that ofcourse but thats not that important,its just something that seems rather obvious to do however
i hope the moods arent even more similiar in SCV if so she may aswell just go back to two moods but all as one again

I agree with everything you said, except for the first part. I don't think they had breast reduction back then. Tira's were big, but then small. They should've stayed the same.
Dude, you'd be awesome offline! I think you'd be fine. You just have to give it a chance. I f you don't like it, you don't. And even so, you'll always find people in your age group(highschool,gradeschool,college,work) who like SC. You could try to find them and you could play with them.
Well, back to Tira. I agree with acefrost. Imagine winning with and underdog. Beating Ivy with Tira. Beating Mitsu with Tira. Online, that layer would send you flame mail and curse you out but it's worth it. But then again, I'd just block them.

It is so much fun using her and the best part is when I beat people they can't just say I am using an OP character at all. Imagine showing up to an offline tournament and completely destroying everyone with Tira.
It's cool in that sense.. Getting bitched at for picking a character who "doesn't have to do combos" is a little ridiculous.

If they're going to make most of Tira's combos use gauge, they should make hers gain faster.. >.<

Edit: I just noticed.. We've seen a super good combo with Tira.. What have we seen with Ivy?! Will Tira finally outmatch Ivy!? :o

Guys please try to remember that it is still SCV demo Tira and not the final or official Tira. SC5 demo Tira been had these moves, even when Daishi said that Tira is still under deep development and far from finish. What we are seeing now is not final or official SC5 Tira.

1. They are still working on her to this day....

2. There are still attacks and other things about Tira we have not seen yet.

3. Remember that people cannot view the command list of any of the characters, so perhaps there are moves, attacks and other things that Tira can do in the demo that we have not seen yet.

4. Some of Tira' attacks in the demo were guessed out. Thats how people learned some of Tira's combos.

5. Just because we see people using BE for Tira's combos doesn't mean that is the only way she can combo. It means it is the only way that the person playing as her can combo.

6. Tira will have many ways to pull off a combo on an enemy without the use of BE. She will also have stun combos aswell wich will not require BE to do.

7. Tira will not be low tier in SC5. Daishi said that every character will be balanced. Tiers will not exist in SC5. If Tiers did exist, Tira would not be low tier. SC5 Tira would be too powerful for low tier or even mid tier.

SC5 Tira has her SC3 speed so she can easily interrupt a attack and she can even attack an enemy on guard and still be able to land another attack on the opponent before he tries to strike back. She has more moves we have not even seen yet and they are 9 times out of 10 powerful moves that they dont want people to see yet.

8. She has some great damaging lows, but there will be plenty of ways to kill the enemy quickly with Tira with out the use of BE or lows.

9. Try to look on the good side and remember that this is only the SC5 demo Tira. If people are whooping ass with Tira like this and this is only SC5 demo Tira which is far from finish like Daishi said,

then imagine what the final and official Tira can really do with all of her other new attacks, that was not in the demo version.

What we have seen in the demo my friends is only the very beginning of Tira.............. Compared to the final and official Tira........

Thanks for reading.

yeah your right motiosho the fact that they cant view the moves makes it really hard to tell if there are more things not found in there right now

but in future versions im hoping we see a good amount of new things or changed properties of moves
thing is they could always just think,tira is fine now and then stop,but i dont think they will do that
in the time in the next demo coming out i think they could do quite a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back