Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the thread for the whislist.Nice!
At first.....Welcome back Mikosu! ;)

Now for Tira <3

1)Return Tira as much as you can to SCIII and especially to Arcade Edition Gameplay!

2)THROW AWAY the silly random factor between her moods and ofcourse the health loss to Gloomy and Jolly.

3)Return her 2 stances from SCIII AE and one more.Her 4A+B from SC IV both for Jolly and Gloomy will be great to be a new stance!

4)Return many moves from SCIII like 4BB,66B+K B,66A,6B.

5)From SCIV her move 22_88 A i prefer to hit low instead to mid!

6)Her move 4KB must have more delay and one more or 2 moves from there.

7) BETTER hitbox to all of her moves.

8)Many from her moves must become more safe and must improve her recovery frames.Very important.Tira is opened a lot in whiff situations.Not like other characters.So she can be punished very easily.

For start these.

So this is the thread for the whislist.Nice!
At first.....Welcome back Mikosu! ;)

Now for Tira <3

1)Return Tira as much as you can to SCIII and especially to Arcade Edition Gameplay!

2)THROW AWAY the silly random factor between her moods and ofcourse the health loss to Gloomy and Jolly.

3)Return her 2 stances from SCIII AE and one more.Her 4A+B from SC IV both for Jolly and Gloomy will be great to be a new stance!

4)Return many moves from SCIII like 4BB,66B+K B,66A,6B.

5)From SCIV her move 22_88 A i prefer to hit low instead to mid!

6)Her move 4KB must have more delay and one more or 2 moves from there.

7) BETTER hitbox to all of her moves.

8)Many from her moves must become more safe and must improve her recovery frames.Very important.Tira is opened a lot in whiff situations.Not like other characters.So she can be punished very easily.

For start these.

nice ideas and thanks for posting but i think youve got mixed up,this thread is where we just talk about tira,power911 posted the wishlist link

you know which one anyway because you posted in there a bit before,you can add more though,just no discussing in there like we do in this thread ok? :)

yummy?
oh man all I can think of is kissing her deadly lips food

best looking girl that you can get from a mental hospital
I'm Catholic, and lust is a sin, but for Tira, SCREW THAT!
Here's a question to you all I'd really like an answer to..
What ONE word would you use to best describe Tira, mainly her personality?
Psychoticmasochisticsadistichotistic. But seriously, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

i was talking to motoisho on my profile and i recalled how i used to play tira before i learned her properly,did anyone else do this im wondering?

i used to kinda taunt while still fighting them,it was suprisingly effective

i would used her JS 4B to get away from the enemy and to annoy them for what she says when you use that,plus i like to use it so she does her whistle,i friggin love that whistle! using the whistle and her GS taunt "im starting to like you" really messed with them,because its like getting across you like them or something,it was really fun

and i would use updraft after id got the range from using JS 4B and its suprising how people would take the bait,ofcourse that woudnt really work now but it was fun and messed with them,was good for mind games

or would use B+K JS to mess with them or GS B+K "are you afraid!?"
because i honestly think i used to scare people to death when i used her like that,and/or annoy them or make them piss themselves laughing

i have none of that now and i miss it,i might add some back in for mind games

if shes not as good like that in V it will be rubbish

in my opinion her dialogue and voice suck right now,and i doubt they will be changing that,well its probably mostly the voice what doesnt do it

i was talking to motoisho on my profile and i recalled how i used to play tira before i learned her properly,did anyone else do this im wondering?

i used to kinda taunt while still fighting them,it was suprisingly effective

i would used her JS 4B to get away from the enemy and to annoy them for what she says when you use that,plus i like to use it so she does her whistle,i friggin love that whistle! using the whistle and her GS taunt "im starting to like you" really messed with them,because its like getting across you like them or something,it was really fun

and i would use updraft after id got the range from using JS 4B and its suprising how people would take the bait,ofcourse that woudnt really work now but it was fun and messed with them,was good for mind games

or would use B+K JS to mess with them or GS B+K "are you afraid!?"
because i honestly think i used to scare people to death when i used her like that,and/or annoy them or make them piss themselves laughing

i have none of that now and i miss it,i might add some back in for mind games

if shes not as good like that in V it will be rubbish

in my opinion her dialogue and voice suck right now,and i doubt they will be changing that,well its probably mostly the voice what doesnt do it
Hey I do that all the time! I just make combos, and then forgot how to do them and just do random crap that actually works. I like her new voice.

I really don't get why Tira had a hardcore makeout scene for her Critical Finish, especially since they made her, like, six years old mentally. It seems kinda messed up. But whatever. I thought it was boring.

Oh, and recently speaking of 4B.. Did you guys know that's one of her most Soul Gauge-damaging moves? I actually think it's the best one against the gauge in Jolly.

Hey I do that all the time! I just make combos, and then forgot how to do them and just do random crap that actually works. I like her new voice.

if i verse you more often youll just have to learn all the moves,and then when you see my combos you can copy them or try and mix your own up a bit,my combos are sometimes not the best for damage,like 2nd best or something,

but this is because its better to sacrifice a bit of damage to your opponent,to significantly reduce the damage youll do to yourself or if your in JS doing a not as good combo so you have a chance of going to gloomy
plus some combos you have to change due to if they use aerial control,ive found that suprisingly most wont
but its good to have two combos for each starter atleast,depending on your situation,thats the way to go with tira
depends how much health you can sacrifice or if you dont want to go back to jolly so you change the combo so you dont use 66666B and such

you might not get what im on about,but the others will im sure

and btw i was on about 4B when i said i used to taunt fight ninjaguy

i didnt realise 4B was good for gauge damage vodka,thats definitly going back in my game now then,for a bit of messing,and so i can try to confuse the enemy a bit and for the gauge damage

if i verse you more often youll just have to learn all the moves,and then when you see my combos you can copy them or try and mix your own up a bit,my combos are sometimes not the best for damage,like 2nd best or something,

but this is because its better to sacrifice a bit of damage to your opponent,to significantly reduce the damage youll do to yourself or if your in JS doing a not as good combo so you have a chance of going to gloomy
plus some combos you have to change due to if they use aerial control,ive found that suprisingly most wont
but its good to have two combos for each starter atleast,depending on your situation,thats the way to go with tira
depends how much health you can sacrifice or if you dont want to go back to jolly so you change the combo so you dont use 66666B and such

you might not get what im on about,but the others will im sure

and btw i was on about 4B ninjaguy
lol yeah not really. I understand the first paragraph just not the second. I figured how you did the guard JF thingy. But how did you do those 2 JF headbutts in a row? Magic hands?

lol yeah not really. I understand the first paragraph just not the second. I figured how you did the guard JF thingy. But how did you do those 2 JF headbutts in a row? Magic hands?

headbutts? A+K is the headbutt and GS 44444K is like a elbow barge thingy but anyway i got what you mean

outside of a stun or launch a 44444K is hard to time after the first one has knocked you to the floor,you have to do 44444K,knock them on the ground,then wait a little and then do another,you have to wait or the second will not hit,its pretty tough,i tend to rush and not do it right but im getting it now

ive found a good way to do it is by just pressing 4 direction a bit more than usual after the first one so you still keep buffering the JF while delaying it a bit so the 2nd hits,hope thats explained ok

headbutts? A+K is the headbutt and GS 44444K is like a elbow barge thingy but anyway i got what you mean

outside of a stun or launch a 44444K is hard to time after the first one has knocked you to the floor,you have to do 44444K,knock them on the ground,then wait a little and then do another,you have to wait or the second will not hit,its pretty tough,i tend to rush and not do it right but im getting it now

ive found a good way to do it is by just pressing 4 direction a bit more than usual after the first one so you still keep buffering the JF while delaying it a bit so the 2nd hits,hope thats explained ok
Yeah, those just frame moves are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back