Capcom open to buyout

Who would you like to see buying Capcom?

• Sony

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else (please elaborate)

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Hmm, you two could get the discussion about consoles away, thank you.

Neither Sony or MS would be great, if Nintendo buy Capcom, then it will boost Wii U sale, I would buy if was the only way to play a newer RE game.

Multiplatform games that were for last gen makes it not worth buying and Forza only caters to so many people.

It's funny how you guys support Sony, saying you don't want Microsoft to buy Capcom "because of Rare". You turn a blind eye to what Sony's done to their first party studios. What about Sony Santa Monica, who was just hit with massive layoffs and had their unannounced new IP cancelled? What about Evolution Studios, Guerilla Games, and Sony London, also just hit with massive layoffs. What about Zipper Interactive, what was closed down after Sony bought it?

You shouldn't turn a blind eye to Sony, especially since everything about the company is in the red.

It's funny how you guys support Sony
e8f07cc77cbd991e97563a2d0371c36d.png

It's funny how you guys support Sony, saying you don't want Microsoft to buy Capcom "because of Rare". You turn a blind eye to what Sony's done to their first party studios. What about Sony Santa Monica, who was just hit with massive layoffs and had their unannounced new IP cancelled? What about Evolution Studios, Guerilla Games, and Sony London, also just hit with massive layoffs. What about Zipper Interactive, what was closed down after Sony bought it?

You shouldn't turn a blind eye to Sony, especially since everything about the company is in the red.

It's like you didn't read a single thing. I'm done here, but I'm just pointing out to you how you have no desire to "discuss" anything, but to assert things. You have no information that backs what you say and aren't willing to listen to any, and you counter every argument with "B-BUT LOOK AT SONY!"

pls stop posting

Also, why do people want Nintendo to buy them again? I don't see what good could come out of it, all Capcom games would be flops on Wii U because no one would buy them.

Also, xbox one will continue to be dead until Halo, just like wiiu will continue to be dead till smash
whoa whoa whoa! bayonetta 2 is gonna be a thing too.....i hope. i have a wiiU just for bayonetta 2, but the obligatory zeldas, marios, smash, etc are obviously gonna keep me going. and the new zelda looks sick!

also platinum should buy capcom because fuck it. i love platinum and i love capcom, seems jizztastic to me Kappa

Back