Capcom open to buyout

Who would you like to see buying Capcom?

• Sony

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else (please elaborate)

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
whoa whoa whoa! bayonetta 2 is gonna be a thing too.....i hope. i have a wiiU just for bayonetta 2, but the obligatory zeldas, marios, smash, etc are obviously gonna keep me going. and the new zelda looks sick!

also platinum should buy capcom because fuck it. i love platinum and i love capcom, seems jizztastic to me Kappa
Just play Devil May Cry or Metal Gear Rising if you want to play Bayonetta.

Nintendo would kill Capcom.

My money is on Xbox or Sony, either company could get Capcom game titles on next gen consoles and readily available for users to buy. Nintendo's Wii-U is a dying console, it's not even getting most next gen games like Call of Duty... It really shows how 3rd party developers have abandoned the Wii-U.

With the power of the XB1 or PS4 Capcom could make some even more incredible RE games!!

Nintendo would kill Capcom.

My money is on Xbox or Sony, either company could get Capcom game titles on next gen consoles and readily available for users to buy. Nintendo's Wii-U is a dying console, it's not even getting most next gen games like Call of Duty... It really shows how 3rd party developers have abandoned the Wii-U.

With the power of the XB1 or PS4 Capcom could make some even more incredible RE games!!
Ah, someone who gets it. Nintendo fans thinks it must be those "evil" 3rd Party Developers that are screwing over the Wii U. Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah, someone who gets it. Nintendo fans thinks it must be those "evil" 3rd Party Developers that are screwing over the Wii U. Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep! Nintendo does make great games on their own, but statistically proven 3rd party publisher's games will sell like 50-80% less on the Wii-U in comparison with how well it sells on the Xbox and Playstation.

Bottom line: People buy a Nintendo console, to buy Nintendo games, like Donkey Kong, Zelda and Mario... They won't buy a Wii-U to play some Capcom RE game or Street Fighter 5, they'll just get it on XB1 or PS4 where the graphics, Online, and DLC content is superior. =]

Back