CaS Challenge: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

OK ... I was having some fun...

Fourhorse.jpg

these are my bringers of DOOM (together).....as friends?

Ooh! OOH! Here's my go at the topic!
Death- The Pale Horse
Death (3).png
Death (2).png
Death (1).png
Famine- The Black Horse
Famine (1).png
Famine (3).png
Famine (2).png
Conquest- The White Horse
Conquest (2).png
Conquest (1).png
Conquest (3).png
War- The Red Horse
War (3).png
War (2).png
War (1).png
War (4).png
Not completely done... I'm still thinking on a few of them...

Attachments

• Death (3).png
    Death (3).png
    860.7 KB · Views: 266
  • Death (2).png
    Death (2).png
    512.6 KB · Views: 246
  • Death (1).png
    Death (1).png
    648 KB · Views: 274
  • Famine (1).png
    Famine (1).png
    732.9 KB · Views: 286
  • Famine (3).png
    Famine (3).png
    434.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Famine (2).png
    Famine (2).png
    553.1 KB · Views: 270
  • Conquest (2).png
    Conquest (2).png
    738.1 KB · Views: 273
  • Conquest (1).png
    Conquest (1).png
    451.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Conquest (3).png
    Conquest (3).png
    460 KB · Views: 234
  • War (3).png
    War (3).png
    1,016.8 KB · Views: 260
  • War (2).png
    War (2).png
    659.1 KB · Views: 246
  • War (1).png
    War (1).png
    503.3 KB · Views: 254
  • War (4).png
    War (4).png
    555.4 KB · Views: 279
These are all great and inspiring! Thought I'd throw the ones I whipped up into the bunch.​
Decided to give mine a Soulcalibur twist.​
fh1c.jpg
White Horse (Conquest):​
I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
43974011.jpg
6B8 BE, anyone?
Red Horse (War):​
When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come and see!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.
48690549.jpg
Nightmare could have worked, but 'large sword' threw me straight to Sig, for some reason. Also he has more CAS options than Nightmare.
Black Horse (Famine):​
When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"
28376833.jpg
Of the SC characters, Viola jumped out at me when I read the quote. Thinking about it now, it kinda works. 'The moon is red, red like wine.'
Pale Horse (Death):​
When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
71393210.jpg
Hades following close behind him? Wild beasts of the earth? Who else but ZWEI?

At first I wanted to reply just to comment on Matty's. But wow at these crazy deformations, lots of thinking outside the box.
It made me rethink my whole approach to CAS'.

When I think that this topic will no longer surprise me, amazing things appear as chobek pestilence... gatsu three horsemen... and many others

Here's my take on Death:

bBVHH.jpg

K1hqr.jpg

A play on the classical Death image, except with a raven beneath the skull. I don't like his clothes, I should've gave him the demonic armor and ignored the clipping. Also there are blood patterns on the vest and... apron thing.
A couple more shots:
qLdfB.jpg

dQ8Dx.jpg

hmmm ..... I just downloaded the new pack........ a skeleton! Should I have waited on my horsemen?

Seriously this thread has been awesome ... I don't want to see it end! Maybe when it fades off we can continue by making post-apocalyptic warriors... Either that... or stay old school and do seven deadly sins or something...

I know it has been said a bunch of times but this was really a cool idea... I know it was my favorite challenge!
Thanks Rdmunhoz!!!!

I've still got some ideas up my sleeve for this, it's such a great theme! Made a Pestilence, but beating around the bush posting it because I don't like it very much...

Back