CaS Challenge: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

I've still got some ideas up my sleeve for this, it's such a great theme! Made a Pestilence, but beating around the bush posting it because I don't like it very much...
Go ahead and post what you have. You may get some good suggestions for improvements, and you can always post an update if you come up with a new version. Speaking of which,

I couldn't resist playing around with my shiny new skeleton.
Fam 2 1.jpg
Fam 2 2.jpg

And I love the syringe-like claws on Ivy's gauntlet.
pest 3 1.jpg

^
What armor is that on the skeleton?
Also you made me consider updating Death again with the skeleton

Death [updated]
I wanted to experiment with acessories popping out.

XOp1y.jpg

qCrw2.jpg

War
I wanted to experiment with combined helmets.

RTWQ3.jpg1

hvusE.jpg

And yes.. I'm already abusing Cervy's undies, I love them.

OH MY GOD MEPHIE
Those dangling organs. YES!!!!

Mista, the armor on the skeleton is Lusca helm, warthog gauntlets, Pat boots, and dark knight chest.

Wow ... all really cool ...
but I love Conquest....(it's my favorite) it is so bold and leaves it's mark on you.
... and pestilence I think it hits some deep rooted fear I have of bird beaks and their ability to peck at you and spread their disease!
Nice choices!

... and pestilence I think it hits some deep rooted fear I have of bird beaks and their ability to peck at you and spread their disease!
Nice choices!
well, also dat mask was exactly the one used by doctors back in Renassaince, they use it to avoid to get infected by pestilence,so i thought that was fitting with the theme :D
But yeah,ever (yet before SCV) considered that mask some kind of epic scary shit :D

So many of these just so amazing. I am always amazed when I come into here.

Anywho, here are my four horsemen. I set myself a theme where they would all be completely human. And most of them look Greek / Roman until the very end.

War.
View attachment 17992SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png

Famine.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

Pestilence.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Death.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
    372.3 KB · Views: 410
Gatsu... everyone always expects your amazing designs and you never disappoint ... they are always excellent
but this famine is a thing of another world!!!! great work again

In regard to Mephie's organs, does anyone know how he textured the cat tail? I know you can't sticker equipment, but it looks like two distinct patterns layered on one another.

In regard to Mephie's organs, does anyone know how he textured the cat tail? I know you can't sticker equipment, but it looks like two distinct patterns layered on one another.
It looks like one of the ethnic ones to me. Can't remember the number, but its default colour is a dark red, which should narrow it down for you.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've used that pattern on the cat tail and got a similar effect.

well i thought about doing the four horsemen of the apocalypse so here they are
IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

war his only existence is to burn, destroy, rape, and pillage for his enjoyment
IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

famine reason he is fat is because is eat every body crops, and drinks everybody water
IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

pestilence he goes about riding a giant cockroach and releasing gaseous plagues from his gourds
IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

and finally death who goes about devouring the soul of the living by slaying them and then devouring them with his tongue in the middle of his stomach

Pestilence is my favorite.... I imagine the gourds spilling out dribbles of old school horror like anthrax, the plague, and bothchalism ....
:)

I know this has been silent for a while, but I saw this thread in "Create-A-Soul to the Point" and I got inspired.

Many years ago, my father made an awesome drawing of the Four Horsemen, which I have framed and hanged on my bedroom. When I saw this thread I decided to recreate (or reimagine) the versions in the picture. Plus, my father's drawing was black and white, so I had to choose the colors I saw most fit.

I hope you like my versions:

PESTILENCE / CONQUEST
In the picture he is depicted as Pestilence, but since he's drawn like an infected warrior, he could be both.

FAMINE
My father drew him as a rich man with old-ish clothes, so I went the same way, but added some color (in the picture he wars only black clothes). I gave him that skin color to ressemble gold.

WAR
Just a warrior, with no armor, fiery hair and a sword. I added some armor pieces and tattoos as war paintings, so he wears different kinds of "war clothing".

DEATH
With this one, my father went the traditional way, but I found this little inspiring, so I let my imagination fly and ended up in this.

Sorry for the bad pics, but they are the best I could get with my cellphone and my XBox.

Looking forward to your comments ^_^

Some really great and unique takes on the horseman, you/your Father did an excellent job! (It'd be great to see the picture he drew as well - He sounds like a creative man!)

I LOVE that take on Death. It's great to see something that isn't a skeleton. Was it inspired, initially, by anything in particular?

Thanks, man! ^_^

My take on Death was inspired by a skeleton, ironically. I didn't have a skull for the face, so I picked the face paint that made the face resemble an skull. From that point, I just thought things that would suit Death and/or looked cool for her.

It'd be great to see the picture he drew as well - He sounds like a creative man!

Well, here it is (I took a photo, so it's not the best shot ever, but it's seen very well)

Sadly, it's been years since my father stopped drawing, he replaced it with other hobbies, but this piece captured my imagination since I first saw it.

Back