Casual Forum general discussion

and once again im amazed on zwei gorgeous body *A* and maybe he likes to free ball 8D easy access? *shot*

All I want for Christmas is the ability to save more of my online replays. So many more save slots needed there.

can someone please give me a list of those animated gif. soulcalibur characters that i see in everyones signature

you will make me a very happy mustache man

I went to Global Coleuses and actually played there for a while. My god you guys are right, it is filled with scrubs and rage quitters who care about their perfect record. Everyone sucks also. But then again I use Zwei and nobody ever suspects a Zwei player. The only thing I found amusing in GC were the arguments that i read in the chat log.

We should totally get Connor as a DLC character.

yes and siegfried should get more nerfs

and nightmare

and natsu

and xiba

and misturugi

and patrokolos

and maxi

and viola

and leixa

and ezio

dear me thats alot of nerfs

is it me or are all the characters from asia overpowered

yes and siegfried should get more nerfs

and nightmare

and natsu

and xiba

and misturugi

and patrokolos

and maxi

and viola

and leixa

and ezio

dear me thats alot of nerfs

is it me or are all the characters from asia overpowered
Umm.....Do you know who Connor is? Ezio, Patroklos, Seigfried, Nightmare and Viola don't hail from Asia. Either way that list is absurd and you need to learn the match ups instead of calling for nerfs.

Siegy isnt really that strong anymore ._.; But damn....he tends to get the better of me -glares at Siegfried-

You forgot to add he is infinitely more badass then Ezio.
But we really don't know that much about him. We've seen Ezio's character expand over the course of three games (the day he was born to the moment he died). We need to see more of what Conner can do before we can make that comparison.

Back