Celmisia (my manga project)

so far yes, i have. all the artwork on DA are my own works and most serve as character concepts for various stories. it's just getting story boards and manga pages down as well as backgrounds and layouts that i'm not too experienced in. i find i have to keep looking up tutorials and even then there are a lot of different approaches. but that's not to say i can't do them at all. i'm willing to work on whatever needs done. so that leaves you open to do whatever you specialize in. i'll just fill in.

Get out the concept first. Consider questions like character's age, background..etc. (but I'm sure we established it in the stories already). Then work on the style you are aiming for (is it realistic? semi realistic? stylized)..try out different ones.

After the style is established, work on the costume design and color palette.

Get out the concept first. Consider questions like character's age, background..etc. (but I'm sure we established it in the stories already). Then work on the style you are aiming for (is it realistic? semi realistic? stylized)..try out different ones.

After the style is established, work on the costume design and color palette.
i meant like for doing a manga. the step process of that i'm kinda iffy on in some areas. and the style will be primarily manga. i got the idea for making characters down aside from the color palette thing. they always look good in color only in my head. i think color can ruin a lot of drawings if not done precisely right.

i meant like for doing a manga. the step process of that i'm kinda iffy on in some areas. and the style will be primarily manga. i got the idea for making characters down aside from the color palette thing. they always look good in color only in my head. i think color can ruin a lot of drawings if not done precisely right.
Exactly, the same process applies for manga even if I was saying in general. When you have time, post up your sketches and I can comment about them.

new_characters_by_0vincentrayne0-d5vv525.jpg

Kyung-Ah(left) and Qian Lin(right)
lain_and_trent_by_0vincentrayne0-d5vv5hg.jpg

Trent(leader of the Resistance) and Lain
zack_yumari_by_0vincentrayne0-d5r4och.jpg

Zack
------------
i don't know if you meant these or the few ones i touched up on my computer. i believe i showed you those already though.

Back