Celmisia (my manga project)

I'm sorry this took sooooo long to post. You see what had happened was, my laptop was out of commission for a while. So on to the big question; WHAT IS THIS MANGA (Celmisia) ABOUT VINCENT!? Well, it's still in plot development but me and my co-writer (yes i have a co-writer) have already been going through some characters, scenarios, and even possible fight scenes and match ups.

before i explain the story/plot i need to explain that this is a group/supported project. There are several characters that are in this manga that belong to various people. For those people and others that want to be in the Celmisia you must have a list of these things: name, age, height, ability(-ies) if any, how the ability is used, weapon (whether hand to hand, long range, or melee weapons), how they fight with the weapon, a brief concept drawing of the character if able, personality description, background description if it relates and/or leads up to the time and/or place of this story, whether they are a student, teacher, or whatever role you want them to have in the story (yeah i'm flexible at the moment), and what school they will be in (
Ancora institute and Arachnid Academy).

i know it's a lot but the more info you give me the more the character is yours. oh and if you have a theme song for the character in mind then you can post that too. i listen to things like that while i draw.

Everything below this line is subject to change.
=================================================================

The Plot: Our main character is a 16 almost 17 year old girl named Faith. She was orphaned at a young age and through out the years became best friends with Liliane (or Lily for short). At age 16 she received an invitation to Ancora Institute. It's a pristine school for many of the best students in the world. But so is another Academy that isn't too far down the road called Arachnid Academy. It is considered one of the top Academies in the world and is an immediate rival for Ancora Institute. They often settle their disputes with friendly competitions like sports, academics, fund raisers, etc.
that's on the outside though. Secretly, the schools are at a underground war with each other. Some of the school board members, teachers, and even a lot of the students are apart of this feud. There is a battle for territory. This is because there is something hidden underground. There are a massive underground caves that lead to a place unknown that expands through both of the schools territories. The schools are forbidden to dig under each other's school so they are secretly trying to thwart each other into forcing the other school into shutting down their school.
But something unexpected happens. A third party from unknown origins appears and starts playing a little bit above the rules by killing people from both schools. This third party knows what exist at the bottom of the caverns and by their deadly actions of trying to get in obviously means that whatever exist at the end of those caves are easily worth lives and that's enough reason for the two schools to step up their game and go for this treasure with everything they have! It's a battle royal!

The Characters:
Ancora Institute__________________________________________
Faith
Yu Yamase
Liliane
Marcos
Cecelia
Kanika
Ella
Venia
Keytara
Elisa Rayne
Ms. Cathy
Arachnid Academy_____________________________________________
Kia
Alexia
Corrine
Lain
Zepher
Cristi
Eve
Trent
Cassandra
Kittie
Ambeon
Triella
Henrietta
Solita
Jessica
Trevor
Shadow
Abigail
Ergon_________________________________________________________
Evelyne
Ebony
Ivory
Miko
Jyou
Alice
Jason
Aria
Zero
Kai
Ikuru
Alastor
Astrid
Rebecca
Kanna
Tierra
Syra
Dante
Bradley
Umbra
Tanith
===========================================================
This whole list of names are subject to change and most likely get shorter.

So for Starters let me start off with the lead characters Faith (left) and Liliane (right)
IMG_0257.JPG
also this is Celmisia's little unofficial main theme with the same name. Hope you like it. it kind of also describes the story a little bit as well.

This thread will be updated hopefully frequently starting April 9th, 2012.

Attachments

• IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 361
Im looking forward to it. Also, I have plans for one of my characters to be in your story, so stay tuned =P
really looking forward to it! especially since i'm planning on removing some of the characters. that list is probably too long. :P

Looking forward to it. Focus on crafting out the plot first before moving on to character design =)

Below is my character. More edits to come.

Last edit : September 4, 2012

lone_samurai_yamase_by_luneth22-d48oz1e.jpg
Name : Yamase Yu
Height : 182 cm
Weight : 70 kg
Allegiance : Ancora Institute (most of the story), Ergon (late into the story)
Fighting Style : Niten-Ryu

Below is a pic of how he looks like in SC, while wearing his kimono gear. As I dont have a camera, credit goes to Pocky Yoshi for making Yamase. He's the dude standing on the right.

8-jpg.15293

Abilities

Aura Detection
Yu is able to sense the nature of each person by reading their auras with a wave of his hand. This technique will not work on those who have guarded their minds well, and on non-living things.

Magic Proficiency
Yu is able to use magic to some extent. He specializes in fire magic , but is not constrained to it (i.e. he can use the five elements). He tends to rely more on his sword to do the talking, though.

Dim Mak (death touch)
This deadly technique involves the person using it to rapidly strike the victim's body at key points, causing the victim to suffocate as the lungs fail. The pressure within the victim's body will continue to build until his heart bursts within his chest.

On his travels, Yu would learn this technique from a Ninja Grandmaster. He has only used it once in his lifetime so far.

Kenjutsu Veteran
Yu is extremely skilled with the sword.

Iaijutsu Practitioner
Yu can also use the iai style in combat, thanks to Yuki's training.

Taijutsu Veteran
Likewise, he's good in unarmed combat, which leads us to...

Cho-Geri (Butterfly Kick)
A advanced taijutsu maneuver that could cut through any attack. When utilizing this kick, all the limbs are extended in a position similar to a butterfly's wings in flight.

To do this, the user springs into the air, his torso twisting and arms swinging in a wide arc. Both of the user's legs will shoot out, the first blow which connects will smash aside the opponent's guard, and the second would hammer into his head, dealing a knockdown.

Weapons

Phoenix, the Katana and Wakizashi

Yu uses the Katana - named "Phoenix", forged by the legendary swordsmith Shizu, alone more often in fights, but when the situation rises, he will use the technique of "Two Heavens", which is wielding both katana and wakizashi simultaneously in offense and defense.

There are no exaggerated or flamboyant moments. Targeting with this technique is precise, and distance and timing are right with no wasted movement.

The essence of the Two Heavens is to obtain victory by any means and with any weapon. And to accomplish this, the style must constantly adapt and overcome each and every situation.

Phoenix has a special property : it can regenerate itself at any time upon being broken.

Two Heavens Techniques

Autumn Leaf Strike
Strikes down upon the opponent's blade with the back of the blade, hence disarming him/her, but it will only work if the person using it doesnt let up for a second during the attack. If skilled enough, Autumn Leaf can be performed twice in succession.

Flint and Spark Strike
Upon clashing with another opponent's blade, without lifting the katana, the blade is driven along the opponent's, pushing it aside and striking at the opponent's heart.

Personality
While not the type to display his emotions publicly, Yu is kind-hearted by nature and extremely loyal to his friends. He ensures the spirit of Bushido is applied in his everyday life.

Though his skills are good, Yu in fact dislikes battling. This stems from the fact that he had been through a certain war and lost someone beloved to him. The experience traumatized him so much and left a mental scar that he did not wield his weapons for a period of time.

Sword Based Techniques

Crimson Edge (Wind Element)- A quick energy blast that is released from a sword swing.

Earth Destruction (Earth Element)- Plunging the sword into the ground causes flares to erupt and the earth to collapse. Can be used as a quick getaway technique or to trap enemies.

Heaven Soaring Light Wing Blade (Light Element)

One of Yu's most powerful techniques. Raising his sword to the skies, a glyph beneath him appears and erupts energy, which charges his katana. A pillar of light is sent upwards and there is a huge explosion. After the explosion clears, the top half of his katana turns into a giant radiant wing. He then slams it down on his opponents, causing massive damage.

Soaring Phoenix Wing (Fire Element)

Another one of Yu's finishing moves. Once activated, Yu surrounds himself with flames. He then slashes the enemy multiple times before leaping skywards. Charging his sword, he releases a phoenix-shaped blast of fire which burns all to ashes.

Sky Splitting Fire Fang (Fire Element)
Yu launches a cresent shaped wave of crimson energy from his sword at the enemy. This move has good destructive power and can be withheld in Yu's sword to augment his sword swings.

Background

Before he arrived at Ancora Institute, Yu studied the Way of the Warrior in a samurai school when he was younger. It was there that he also met his first love, Yuki. The two bonded together quickly and had a friendly rivalry - Yu with his katana skills, and Yuki with her battojutsu techniques. Eventually friendship developed into love.

A war soon broke out, due to a traitor named Ikuru within the school, and Yu was one of the warriors called up front. Unfortunately, Yuki perished in the assault, and their side lost. Bearing a heavy heart hurt with pain and despair, he retrieved her iai sword and escaped the battlefield.

Tending to his injuries, he initially wandered without direction, unsure of his next step. But he knew that he shouldn't let Yuki - and more importantly - himself, down. He wasn't a helpless boy - he was a trained warrior, and he can use what he had learnt to fend for himself. With that, his determination strengthened.

Yu used his sword skills to make a living, eventually doing enough to gain attention of Ancora's principal, Elisa, who invited him to join the institute as a student.

He quickly becomes one of the top students at Ancora, and is unwillingly drawn into the conflict between it and Arachnid Institute. He becomes quick friends with Faith when he spots her lost in the institute grounds and guides her to her classroom. He meets her again during her first kenjutsu lesson with the other new students.

The first lesson in kenjutsu would be to get a feel of the weapon- the bokken (wooden sword) - and then, hold it out in front of you for as long as possible.

The purpose of this was simple - "if you cannot defeat your own sword, then how can you beat your enemy?"

One by one the students drop out, until Faith and Lilliane were left. Through sheer willpower, Faith manages to outlast her friend, and Yu congratulates her for beating the sword.

Afterwards, Faith questions Yu as to why they weren't allowed to use a real sword yet. Yu answered back by saying, "Until you have complete control, you are not ready for the Way of The Sword."

Theme Music
Matsuri - Kitaro

Sorry to double post (I'm just very excited XD) but I just googled Celmisia and I got a plant ^^; So what's the inspiration behind the name, Vincent?

Sorry to double post (I'm just very excited XD) but I just googled Celmisia and I got a plant ^^; So what's the inspiration behind the name, Vincent?
i thought i'd be asked this question eventually (although this is rather quick!). when i first saw the term i thought about how many characters seem to be in this manga (most of them female). a lot of times females are associated with flowers. whether they be lily's or roses or chrysanthemums. my thought to this is to refer to each person's uniqueness and abilities. I will work hard to make sure no two characters are really alike, unless intended. the Celmisia is part of a very large array of flowers. 10 species i believe.

so in a nut shell each character is like a flower of the Celmisia family. something like that. haven't prepped my wording for this question yet.

Sorry to catch you off guard then ;) You've obviously put some thought into that! Promising already ^_^
No, it's cool. it was most likely better that way for me. shoot, i got my pen tablet ready. gonna clear out room on my laptop later so i can properly use my Manga Studio. got a piano/keyboard for the original soundtrack. I gots me my sketch book, erasers, and pencil. and i mostly got the ideas collected. i just wonder how i should update. i might be getting in a page every one or two weeks (depending on how my schedule is).

oh and i'm also moving this month as well so there might be a slight delay about that too. hmmm. oh well. i hope it all works out for the better though.

Lets see. How about a chapter a month, hm?
i don't think i can make that. that's what full time manga artist do and they get paid for it. me; i got college and a move to do. i definitely don't think i can do that. chapters are often like 20-25 pages most times more i believe. i do wish i could get off that many pages though. i'd feel like a pro. oh, and i don't have any help besides a co-writer but that doesn't ease anything for me much.

installing my studio keyboard to my laptop for preparation of recording the soundtrack later on. i'm going all out with this thing! can't wait to see what i can do with this thing.

What's the age-range, Vince? Of the characters I mean.

Some of the schools got a name-change, so who's who again?

That's quite a number of characters, doubt quite a few are just 'there' to be there. Heh, I can't handle stories with a lot of characters, good luck Vincent!

Working on a character for you now.

What's the age-range, Vince? Of the characters I mean.

Some of the schools got a name-change, so who's who again?

That's quite a number of characters, doubt quite a few are just 'there' to be there. Heh, I can't handle stories with a lot of characters, good luck Vincent!

Working on a character for you now.
sorry for the late reply. tried answering on my iphone but it wouldn't go through.

the age range is from primary (middle school) through secondary (high school). or you can be a teacher (which is like 26+ i believe). or you can have a character outside of the schools (like a little boy or an person that doesn't go to the schools but is still around). but that would have to be okay'd through me by giving me a message on my profile page so i can learn more about that character and stuff.

Ancora is the "protagonist" side. Arachnid is the "antagonist" side. Ergon are the "kill everything-huge threat" side.

and thanks. i hope i can make this work out although i kind of doubt that all of those characters are going to be in the manga. haven't drawn anything yet due to having a problem at L.A. Union station and not getting hardly a wink of sleep in the past 48 hours. tomorrow though i plan on starting but i got a term paper i got to do too. so progress for the start of this manga will be slow i guess. and i got a move coming up this month too. DANG! i'm busy for a little while. well everyone, wish me luck!

this is a small segment put together by me and my friend tonight to try to get a feel for his character better. fortunately for me i got to experience my characters with a little more depth as well since most of them are kind of new. it's written back and forth. he writes a part, i write a part with our end mark off with (*). give some feedback if you can. warning: this is long as hell is just realized. was writing this on facebook chat so it didn't seem like it was that long. click on the last spoiler. don't know where the others came from.
Kittie walked out onto the courtyard after yet another scolding from her teacher. She was always told that she needed to be more serious like the other students when it came to academics. she didn't fully know what the problem was. her grades weren't horrible. "But you could do better." the words from her teacher echoed and Kittie put her hands to her ears as if she could shut out the noise that was already inside. upon approaching the large fountain she saw a girl already sitting on it eating. The girl had to have been either new or hadn't ever gone out much because Kittie didn't recognize her. Kittie walked to the fountain and sat down a couple of feet from the girl. the food the girl was eating was definitely homemade for the fact that it didn't resemble what the school had on the menu for today. "Hey," Kittie said. "you're new here?"*
"Hmm... oh? No, I was here last year. I think I've seen you before, but I did just started to go outside recantly." She said looking up trying to remember. She took a big munch of the pasta she made. "Hmm... oh I'm sorry the names Abgail" readying for a handshake with her fork in mounth like its normal. Her eyes give off a strange interest in her new friend even though Abby's glasses were tinted*
Kittie shook her Abigail's hand. "My name is Kittie. you might have heard of me though. Though i'm normally around my friends i stand out on my own in all the athletic programs. are you in the primary or secondary school here?" Kittie's stomach growling ceased her rambling. "oh, that scolding completely made me forget about buying lunch. and by now the line is too full. i guess i'll just have to wait until i get to the dorm to eat..." Kittie said this all the while she was watching Abigail eating her food. Kittie had skipped out on breakfast as well like normally since she likes sleeping in late and barely making it to her first class.*
"Um, Kittie yeah, i seen you practice before last year. I mostly had afternoon classes then. But i guess this year its early mornings." Abbgy notice her stomach and Kittie's expression was a dead give away much as dog wanted bacon.."I see your eyeing my pasta" she said with here eye brow cocked up "Here gave it, I finish this there'll be no room for my pudding"*
Kittie smiled and quickly downed the pasta. "you eat pretty fast." Abigail said. Kittie handed the container back.
"yeah i guess i do eat my food pretty quickly. Weird that a lot of people tell me that."
"then it's a wonder that you are thin. but then again you are in most of the athletic clubs here."
"Kittie!" A voice from behind them called out and a girl with black hair and glasses came up. "Where the heck were you? You know i hate-" the girl spotted Abigail.
"Abigail this is Cassy! Cassy-"
"It's cassandra. you know i hate that nick name. Anyway it's nice to meet you Abigail."*
"Hi" Abby waved once like its no ones business. Abby had a blank smirk with her head tilted and lenging back on her hands on the side. her face gave Cassy a strange feeling. something not right but Cassy had other things to deal with.*
Cassandra sighed and focused back on Kittie. "Kittie, you're not gonna forget it again tonight right?"
Kittie let out a quick laugh. "don't tell me you're still upset about that." Cassandra put a finger to Kittie's nose.
"Remember that Eve will be there tonight. I don't think i have to tell you the consequences of your forgetfulness tonight to motivate you do I? So make sure you don't screw up again." Cassandra turn and after one lastAbby waved bye still having that weird smirk "What happen there? Kind of silly with her finger on your nose." she giggle a little making Kittie a liitle upset
strangely enough Kittie laugh too. "yeah It was pretty silly"*
  • "but, she's my best friend and we've known each other for a while so i guess that's why i let her." Kittie's face turned from laughter to worry. "but lately, Cassandra has been acting even more cold than usual. It's true that we are complete opposites and i may get on her nerves with the silly things i do but normally she accepts it because she knows that's how i am. but lately she gets this look in her eyes as if she is disgusted with me." A smile played back across Kittie's face. it was pained but still a smile none the less. "so is there anywhere that you like to hang out during lunch since it's kind of long?"*
  • "Relationship problems eh?" Abby look at the partly cloud sky. "Hmm... Ah i got it, follow me." she grabs Kittie's hand pulls her along.
  • "Wait!? Where you taking me?" she tries to pull back but cant which greatly surpised her.
  • "Don't worry, We're going to Art's and craft" Abby pointed towards the school like she has some goal in her mind**
  • "Arts and what?" Abby rushed Kittie towards the Arts building. "Abigail, wait!" Abigail ran into someone's shoulder hard that was rounding the corner inside the building, knocking them to the floor. Abigail stopped and Kittie rushed to help the person up. "Ambeon, i'm sorry. we didn't see you."
  • "Which is the exact reason why running is not allowed in this school building." Ambeon glared at Abigail. What are you two doing here anyway? I've never figured you for the art type." Kittie shook her head.
"Sooo sorry.. Was it Ambeon?! I didnt mean anything. I'll help you up.. I guess i got caught in the moment. eh" Ambeon the proud girl that she is pick herself up before Abby can do anything..
"No thank you." Ambeom said with a glare*
  • "Kittie, don't forget tonight." Ambeon reminded Kittie.
"Its alright, I didnt mean anything by it. Hopes she fine" said Abby with a worried look. But Abby's mind quickly snap back and remember why their here."Oh we most continue" she said with a determined look..
"What to where??" Kittie still being pulled but at walking speed
"Here" Abby opens the door and is filled with clay models and small statues*
  • "Okay, but what are we here for?" Kittie asked. "are we going to sculpt something? are we waiting on someone?" Kittie silenced herself realizing that she was starting to babble again. "Well, can we start off by giving my hand back?"
"No... and yes. No Im not letting go, yet. Buuuut we are sculpting something soon" Abby moves here one last time to the middle of the room where the models stand.
"Alright help me move this big block of stone to here." She pointed to the block of marble next to Kittie. She didnt question her. knowing she would ingnored.
"Now take off you shirt!" Abby said still grabbing things but Kittie said off the bat
"Wait What!? I not going pose nude!" Abby gave her a look thinking she's silly.
"No weirdo. so you dont get your shirt dirty, wear this." she threw a big shirt and Kittei had a big sigh of relif.*
  • "O-Oh. right. so there's one block of marble but two people." Kittie said as she switched shirts. "are we going to work on the same thing? what if i get something on my legs and arms just before class starts? will we have time to clean up? what are we-"
  • "Lets Begin, Okay then we're going to craft, something" Kittie obliviously confused again..
  • "lets just make whatever we feel like or something"*
  • "whatever we feel..." kittie said as her hand went to the marble. "I'm sorry i still have no clue how to go on about this. why don't you show me. this is my first time working with something like this. I hope i'm not asking too much."*
"whatever you what, if you want tools there right ove.." Kittie starts beating the block with a hammer and a cizzle
"Well you seem to have something going on. I"ll take the other side" Abby goes now her knees and starts on her side. Quickly the only noise in the room was the sound of hammering.*
  • Abby looks at the clock and sees they have about ten minutes to get ready to leave." Hey lets get ready to go." Abby already changing
  • "wow, abigail. your good at this. how long have you been sculpting?" kittie asked as she changed her clothes as well. "also i've noticed something else. you have a different aura about you. it stood out especially with Cassandra. do you not like people just by looking at them?"*
  • Abby turns around and calmly says "Ever since i was little I liked crafting" She turns back and continued "Aura? i dont normally have problems with peolpe." She goes though her bookbag and pulls out a hair band. "But what about my aura?"*
  • "oh it's a different color than some others. I can tell. I could since i was little. but most others auras stay the same color. your color tends to fade in and out depending on who comes into contact with you." Kittie laughs. "but i'm crazy right? no need to pay attention to my ramblings. okay lets get going. i can't be late. my next teacher is Corrinne. don't know if you have her but she doesn't hesitate when it comes to people being late."*
  • "I dont think you are" Abby said in a colder tone. "Actually to tell you the truth, I finshed my side in two minutes." She goes to the door hesitant to open it. "But... nevermind I'll see you later, bye" she walks out the with a smile but to wasnt fooling anyone especailly Kittie..
  • On the way to abigail's next class one of the daughters of the founder was waiting at the classroom door waiting on the teacher. upon seeing Abigail approach Jessica looked her over once and then looked away.*
'I wonder what's going on in class today?' she thought to herself as she pass by Jessica without truly noticing her but didnt care why
Abby reach her class door before she opens it she sighs and looks down. she breathes deeply and stands up straight and enters the class room.'The year just begun and already seems that this year is going to be really fun' this thought amused her as she smile confidently on her chair*
  • half of the class was already inside the classroom. everyone was chatting but then suddenly it stopped. Abigail looked up to see what was the cause of the sudden change. Jessica stepped into the classroom. Jessica seemed to peer at every person in the room and then sat down at the farthest desk in the corner. instantly a bored expression came over her features.
  • 'well what you know she in the same class. And why I'am so excited about it?' Abigail pondered to herself. She also saw another girl walked in that caught her eye. Her hair short on the back but long in the front to cover her left eye. A really skinny girl with piercings with paler skin than Abby's*
  • Abigail took another glance at Jessica. this time her eyes seemed to stay on the pale girl. The girl quickly took a seat next to Abigail and took out a cellphone. then she seemed to become immersed into it. Jessica was still observing. She reminded Abigail of a scientist watching and studying a specimen.*
After she finished talking Abigail introduces herself "Hey, my names Abby What's your's??
She look at her with a plank stare and said***
  • "Abby? I see. a form of introduction. You may refer to me as Lain. Is there anymore sharing of information?" Abigail raised an eyebrow and Lain closed her eyes and let out a breath. "Let me start over. my name is Lain. Nice to meet you Abby. I assume that your name is short for Abigail." Lain smirked suddenly.
  • "Nothing. sorry." Lain's smirk faded. "it's just that either your name means, 'a lady's maid. or it was given with the hebrew word meaning joy of the father. but i highly doubt whoever made you had either meaning in mind. Simply, it is a nice name."*
"like your name as well. It's solid and simple" Abby replied with her head almost about to rest
"Well thank you" lain said with the same face.
"But you what I find funny?" Abby says while placing her hands on top of her chest "The fact that a sixteen year old like has little sex appeal" and Abby moves her hands down her chest, giving Lain a low blow to her self-esteem.**
  • Lain's eyebrow twitched. "so maybe a smaller size is better. because by what i'm witnessing right now it seems like your breast absorb brain cells." Lain smirked again. "what are breast size to people anyway? i've never figured out why they attract people. the only beings that should be interested are humans in their infancy." Jessica got up and took the empty desk behind Lain.*
  • Abby laughs hard that she snorted "I like you. maybe we trade boobs for day you'll see how great it feels to this power over men, hell even women, but we should hang out sometime. You have this electrifying feeling around you." Jessica leans in a little to them to a point thats awkward.*
"I'm sorry to interrupt. My name is-"
"Jessica. Youngest daughter of the Arachnid family. the family responsible for this Academy. It's an honor to have you with us." Jessica hints at an amused smile.
"you are correct."
"what brings royalty with the commoners?" Lain asked. Everything about Lain so far was just short and to the point."I've been having a hard time finding..." Jessica seemed as if she were struggling to say something. "f-friends. or anything close and my father tells me that i should indulge myself in looking for some. so far i have found no potential candidates but you have showed yourself better than the others."
"You didn't even look at me for more than a couple of seconds." Abigail said.
"that's all i need most of the time. you can tell a lot about a person by observing them for a little while. sometimes that's all you need. other times further observation is required."
"Who do you think you are? we are not lab rats to merely be observed and marked by simple behavior." Lain put a hand up."Jessica comes from the original male given name Jesse which was from a Hebrew word meaning "God exist." whether we seem to know it or not our names often have a hand in our personality. I hear of the rumors here saying that Jessica is conceived as arrogant and thinks little of others." Jessica smiled.
"what does your name mean then?"
"My name is Lain. an evolved name but it's origin word is Lie. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood."
there was silence for a moment. then Abigail spoke up. "so does that have anything to do with your personality?" Lain looked at her phone.
"It has a lot to do with everything about humans as a whole. everyone has a lie about them. whether it be there personality...or their existence. their life-this way of living...is a lie that humans can't possibly understand."*
"What's funny?" Abby asked.
"Isn't the Solita's younger sister?" someone in the class whispered as the chatting continued.
"Yeah. what are the odds of her having the same class as us?"
"Watch out though. i hear that she is about as arrogant as they come. she thinks everyone is beneath her."*
  • "okay" Kittie stretches and looks at what she made 'I dont what i did but turnout okay' thinking to herself. She looks hers notice the scuplture does look anything but beated rock. Kittie walk around to look at Abby's side and it was a rose in a vase made in marble her jaw drop.*
  • "Kittie!" Abigail called to quiet the girl. "is that even your real name?" Kittie smiled."I won't tell. but it's enough for you to think that so yes, Kittie is my name."*
  • "Yeah, yeah. I got it. Cassy already reminded me.""And you," Ambeon looked at Abby. "watch yourself. you don't want to bump into the wrong people. you could easily get yourself in trouble." Ambeon walked towards the exit. "see you tonight, Kittie." Kittie sighed once Ambeon was gone."am i going to run into everyone this lunch? Ambeon's normally a nice girl. she just doesn't like rude people. Not saying you're rude or anything though!"*
  • "No Abigail was leading me to show something. again i'm sorry." Ambeon looked at Kittie and then her eyes shifted to Abby."Is she mute or just plain rude? your apologizing but she's the one that runs into me."*
  • glance at Abigail walked away.*

First, I have to say 0VincentRayne0, awesome story man. I just kinda through some stuff together. Obviously since it's your story, feel free to change, add, erase whatever you like.

Name: Avan'a
Height 4’11

Avan’a is a basic token mage who was discovered by one of the deans from the school at a crude carnival. She was hiding her powers, mostly using them to tell the onlookers their fortunes for a small fee. A girl’s gotta eat, right?

Weapons:
Magic Orb, Scrolls, and (sub) Clawed Glove

Personality:
She is quite sarcastic, eccentric, and has a poor social disposition. On the outside she appears to not listen to anyone’s opinions, or advice. However that is far from the truth as she secretly takes others opinion to heart a bit too much. A born leader, but that ability is clouded by her lack of social abilities. On the outside it also appears she cares more for the well being her scrolls, and orb then actual people. At any hint of new scrolls being discovered she becomes extremely obsessive and almost intolerable to deal with. Her body is covered by ancient markings she believes helps her powers, her clothing is marked with the same inscriptions. Much to the schools dismay, as one could imagine how against the dress code this is.

Fighting Style:
Avan'a's primary weaponry is her magic orb, a set of magical scrolls always kept at her waist side. Her main offense is her large arsenal of spells, that don't always quite work how she plans, accompanied by a small selection of melee abilities. However since she has not yet mastered her magic, frustrated by that inability, she finds herself using the orb as an actual melee weapon more often than not. Her spells focus on 4 main elements, light, darkness, water, and fire. She chose those 4 powers as to even out the good with the bad. As the spells and the magic orb she wields have been known to drive people mad. That is evident with scars on her face.

Early Life:
Nothing is known about Avan’a's early life or family, except that she lost both parents and was forced to take care of herself from a young age. Nor is it known how she came about the magical orb. However her memory loss is most likely attributed to the orb itself. All she recalls is her trying to claw out the voices she believed to be in her head. She was found by the carnival people in the woods, bloodied. She later found out that the orb itself is alive, and was speaking to her using the power of telepathy. She herself does not possess these powers, unless when she is communicating directly with the orb.

Her lack of social skills is most likely due to her having to take care of herself at such a young age, choosing to worry about feeding herself and a place to live as well as mastering her abilities as opposed to socializing.

1329450452737.jpg

1329883616874.jpg

1331594603029.jpg

1333689818835.jpg

1330483580459.jpg

1333690082746.jpg

Back