Consciousness Discussion

You guys gotta hear this, Do it as you hear it. Must see, do it for yourself. Close your eyes and experience.

Yo guys try this. try to do math in your brain. Try to actually understand and see the numbers in your head, start small and work your way up. Try and see all the ways they can be put together. lol when you go up its starts to get overwhelming but the more you do it the more you can understand when you try it. its quite cool its like your seeing your understanding increased because of what you did the previous day. So clearly.
This actually relates to this person; the only thing is that he's an extraordinary person who can visualize numbers in his head. He can also learn things relatively quick than any normal human being.

This actually relates to this person; the only thing is that he's an extraordinary person who can visualize numbers in his head. He can also learn things relatively quick than any normal human being.

Yea, i was trying to gain insight into there understanding by attempting it my self

What's incredible about this person is that for pi, he was able to memorize the first twenty two thousand numbers from reading it once.

He also didn't follow the way mathematicians taught students, like I posted earlier he visualizes. In the youtube link, he was picturing shapes like the hour glass, the bell the negative space in between them and puts numbers together to form a beautiful landscape.

According to ABC news, all parts of his brain communicate with each other while a normal person's brain can't. I don't know if understanding yourself spiritually can accomplish this, as the great Jedi master Yoda once said "Unlearn what you have learned" it costs time, and I ain't got time so it's not worth the risk.

Back