Could you be color blind?

hue.jpg

The best score for my sex and age range is -4... Huh.

awww nuts, just found out another part of my body is inadequate. TY!

EDIT: lol i just saw hrdaves score, my peepers aint so bad.(+41)

damn im blind....i got a 990
Lol... the first time I took the test, I didn't even do ANYTHING. I loaded the page, and immediately went to click submit, and I got a 968... so without even taking the test the first time, I scored better than you.

I'm red-green colorblind, my parents found out when I failed a "match the colored shapes" test in the first grade. Now every eye-doctor I ever go to tells me like I've never heard it before, kinda annoying.

ferfecto.png

Sweetness. I'm near sighted but at least my color detection is still good.

Sorry btw millarde if this brought up a sore spot. However I think it'd be really interesting to see what your results looked like if you took the test (the hue bar).

42. Could probably do a bit better but I got tired of swapping pallets around.

I'm red-weak, so that third one was really fucking difficult.

Lol... the first time I took the test, I didn't even do ANYTHING. I loaded the page, and immediately went to click submit, and I got a 968... so without even taking the test the first time, I scored better than you.

its all good. I make up for it in the "package" department

i started to take the test.. but then I got bored of looking at all those little blocks and trying to move them around like I was taking a real test. Honestly I'd rather take another genetics or biochem test than THAT stupid color crap....lol.

I already know I have issues with light brown and some green. Everyone should already have some idea of their eye sight. Pretty sure the doctors give you eye tests all the time when you are a kid. Course thats also the US.. don't know about the healthcare elsewhere.

Personally I think I have slightly "tinted" vision which is why sometimes I have a little issue with colors. But its not like I'm about to get away with saying "officer... the light looked green to me :P lol

Back