Dampierre and Co's CaS Tips and Tricks Compendium Curio~!

Normally, glasses lenses cannot be completely black opaque like sunglasses. To make black sunglasses, put on a pair of glasses and color it black, then put in "Demonic Horns", color them black, and sink the tip of the horns into your character's eyes. Adjust Length, Width, and Depth to make the base of the horns the same shape as your glasses lenses, and line them up. It will appear as completely opaque black sunglasses.

I am not sure about those pitch black glasses, but damn she looks hot...
Thanks. I took another stab at the glasses; alignment's really challenging because objects are slightly off-set to the model's right. I imagine you could tell that's two circle stickers for the aureola, one slightly darker to create a false gradient, with the gunshot scar to create a bump map of the nipple and erectile tissue which also helps blend the false gradient to improve the illusion. Since I was going for biker bitch, not psycho bitch, the opaque glasses hide Omega's scary eyes and keep them from competing visually with the lingerie. -GEF

biker bitch hey then why not use my biker hat n glasses combo you might be able to do it darker in a more gef perfect way (hint)

Not sure if this was posted before... or if it should even be classed as a CaS Tip/trick. D:

Female body type 2 has maximum jiggle physics, no matter how "flat" you try to make the girl. x_x Kind of disturbing.

We're not limited to one save file per flash drive. I dunno if this is something practically everyone's already figured out, but I think it's a good process to outline, just in case. I'll outline the process starting from getting your save onto a flash drive from a PS3. At the end of this process, you should know how to maintain multiple saves on the same flash drive. It's not quick and easy access by any means, but with this, the amount of CaS slots available to you is only limited by how many saves you can fit onto your drive.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for you accidentally overwriting any of your saves. However, if there is an error in the information I provide here, please let me know so I can correct it and help prevent other people from accidental overwrites.

Archiving Saves:
1) On the XMB with a USB flash drive plugged in, go to Game > Saved Data Utility (PS3) > SOULCALIBUR V. Hit Triangle, then copy. Select your flash drive as the destination.

wrXHb.png

2) Your save is in [drive letter]:/PS3/SAVEDATA/BLUS30736. Copy this folder.

CUPeV.png

3) You want a way to keep track of which save file is which. The way I do this is by creating a folder called something like "CaS 1-50." This folder can be anywhere outside of [drive letter]:/PS3/SAVEDATA/BLUS30736, but I keep it out of [drive letter]:/PS3 altogether, just to be safe.

4on1y.png

4) Paste your copied BLUS30736 folder inside your "CaS1-50" folder. At this point, you are ready for a fresh set of 50 more data slots. You may delete any or all of your CaS in game to make room for new ones on this new save.

5) To copy your second save, repeat steps 1-4, except this time, copy this second save into a folder called something like "CaS 51-100."

6) As an extra precaution, I keep another backup of "CaS 1-50" and "CaS 51-100" somewhere else, in case I accidentally overwrite either one.

Switching Saves:
1) Go into the folder for whichever save you want, then copy the BLUS30736 folder in there.

4on1y.png

For example, let's say the save currently on the PS3 has CaS 51-100 on it, but I want to switch back to CaS 1-50. I'd copy the BLUS30736 folder in my "CaS 1-50" folder. go to [drive letter]:/PS3/SAVEDATA/, then paste BLUS30736 into there.

2) Paste the BLUS30736 folder into [drive letter]:/PS3/SAVEDATA. It will overwrite whichever BLUS30736 folder folder is currently in there at the moment, but if you've already kept a backup of that save, it should be alright.

wrXHb.png

This is the directory into which the PS3 will copy saves. Thus, it is also the directory from which the PS3 accesses and copies saves. This is why we paste whichever BLUS30736 folder we currently want into this directory.

3) On the PS3 XMB, go to Game > Saved Data Utility (PS3) > [your flash drive] > SOULCALIBUR V. Hit triangle, then Copy to overwrite the save on the PS3 with the save on the flash drive.

In the example above, this process would overwrite Cas 51-100 with CaS 1-50. Assuming you have an up-to-date backup of Cas 51-100, on your flash drive or elsewhere, this is no problem.
Okay, I've followed all the instructions to copy my save data and then save it for later. However, I've run into some problems. So I've deleted all characters from my duplicate save except for one, and I made sure said character's cleaned of any DLC that I had on him. But I'm not sure how to get this vacant save file working on other peoples' consoles. I couldn't even get it working on a dummy profile I made on my PS3. The reason is that said save file didn't recognize said profile as mine and demanded to be cleared of any of my data before I play. So I tried logging into my PSN account only for the dummy profile to not allow me to do so since my account was already connected to the main profile. Should I not be signed into PSN from my main profile in order to be signed in on others, or does that only matter if I'm signing in on a profile on the same system? Am I even able to move any PS3 data to other systems?

I haven't tested this yet, but you'd create a new profile on the new PS3 with the SAME USER NAME (PS3 login, not PSN). You may or may not also have to login to PSN with this replicate account. That's how I transferred my SC4 CaS and Diablo 3 saves. Who are you trying to transfer too?

What about any DLC that I had on the save? I'd rather spare any friend of mine's console the hassle of having to contain that extra data for me if it turns out my save file won't run on another system without it. And as I've mentioned before, all characters except for one have been deleted from this duplicate save and said remaining character is not decked out in any items from DLC packs. So I hope that can put things in my favor.

Back