Davy Jones' Wardrobe: Custom Cervantes Thread.

Let us help an old friend get started ;o)

Che-rvantes
Guerrilla and close-combat expert, equipped with two blades, one Havanna cigar and a hand-grenade
Deadly combination !

edit_preview.php

Count Dracula :
Cervantes twin brother, and another type of undead. Barely survived a deadly fight that opposed him to the Lord of Werewolves, as you can tell from the ripped clothing and claw marks...

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

I think you missed a trick here. The thread should be called Davy Jones' Locker Room :P
Anyhoo, I'll contribute soon because I love Cervantes.

Okay, here is my contribution to Davy Jones' Locker Room:

Cervantes after a Mutiny.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_20.jpg

The idea behind this edit was to give Cervantes a post-mutiny look.
After being overthrown by his shipmates, he finds himself washed up on a desert island, left with nothing but his dual swords and his determination to make those foolish pirates rue the day they mutinied against the dread Captain Cervantes.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_21.jpg

"Pirate hats and ripped clothing DLC always fetch the highest prices!"

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_23.jpg

I really wanted to give him brass chains, but unfortunately the chains on ZWEI's coat can't be changed from silver, not to mention how it can't be used with the chains hip equipment.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_24.jpg

I applied a gradient effect to all his clothes to make them look dirty.

A recolour for serious play.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_25.jpg

Why purple? Because he's fabulous.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_27.jpg

Recently been getting into Cervantes. He has the most badass moveset in the game, if you ask me. And he's an actual pirate. None of the watered down Disney pirate stuff, a genuine rapist and pillager (is it wrong that I warm to this type of character?)

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_28.jpg

I can't quite decide on what hair colour he should have. He's had red, blue, and now blond.

Mutiny cervy is cool, made my mitsu Ronin about the same way (not taking any credit, just mentioning)
I would advise to put the muzzle part on his face, but sadly, you can't ;o)

I LOVE the idea of a post-mutiny Cervantes. Absolute classic!
I too have a Purple Cerv re-colour. Or did til I made it into a purple pinstripe suit... =/

Carp, why must you you be on PSN?

If you ever get a PS3, please tell me immediately; my CaS are dying to meet you (and stab your corpse repeatedly, but that's just how they show their love) ;D

I've had people express it in scales ranging from the obscene, through to the absurd. With a mandatory pit-stop in the realm of the deranged.

I've had people express it in scales ranging from the obscene, through to the absurd. With a mandatory pit-stop in the realm of the deranged.
Obscene, absurd, deranged? That pretty much sums up everything about me.
I hope you enjoyed your stay in deranged 'cause that's pretty much my territory.

Back