Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Trailer

Om8Qbe2.jpg

vpMSKg9.jpg

Sorry very busy.

Edit Marie is free to disc purchasers. Standard pricing for Core players.

Again, Marie Rose is slated for release on March 25th and March 26th for PS3 and Xbox 360 respectively.

Last edited:
The next new character is Arcade exclusive (for the moment). Kasumi Alpha Phase 4. Because of the odd naming structure, the name could be translated as Mist (as in the project) Phase 4.
K7WLiJU.jpg

MZ1bTP3.jpg

1TMFzel.jpg

KHVk4Vc.jpg

Move list is based on classic Kasumi (DOA:D) with some modern DOA5 updates. Essentially, its an Evil Ryu version of Kasumi.

Last edited:
Finally, some additional information for everyone.

Console Patch 1.05 will have some minor updates to the game systems (supposedly a balance and bug fix) and will add another new stage from DoA3 (the one featured in the trailer). To commemorate hitting one million downloads, Jann Lee will be available for free to users (similar to the Hitomi Christmas special) of the core edition.

Marie Rose's costumes seen in the trailer come included with her download, but there will be additional costumes for her released at a later date...

would love if they made the tag juggle physics the same as it is in solo so it'd actually be a playable game mode and not just people fishing for a launcher to do a damn near infinite. but you remove one of their characters then they play like they just picked up the game cause they have no idea how to actually play their character. tag is just forcing too many bad habits. and it doesn't encourage even, mid level game play.

Can someone give me an expert opinion? Is this new Kasumi even necessary? I mean we already have the original and Alpha. Is it because Kasumi is the mascot of this series, it's a story based update, or were people needing a better alternative?

Can someone give me an expert opinion? Is this new Kasumi even necessary? I mean we already have the original and Alpha. Is it because Kasumi is the mascot of this series, it's a story based update, or were people needing a better alternative?

It's probably parts of those, but I think they're trying to appeal to the Raidou players by implementing a cut-and-paste moveset on a model that should have those moves and isn't dead. Saves a little money, too.

Personally, I like it. I can't play any ninja too well (just part-time ninja), so this is a welcome addition to me.

Do we need an Evil Ryu?

Marie Rose sounds familiar.... Cristina Vee?

I thought so too... but I think it's Christine Marie Cabanos, voice of Madoka Kaname, Filia, and Nepgear. She sounds a lot like Madoka.

Famitsu says she comes included in the free title update 1.05, doesn't specify whether she's free for disc owners or not. The end advertisement states her she's paid, but it may apply only to Core owners.

Famitsu says she comes included in the free title update 1.05, doesn't specify whether she's free for disc owners or not. The end advertisement states her she's paid, but it may apply only to Core owners.
unfortunately that is only free for japanese disc owners outside of japan players have to pay for her regardless. 5.99 for her character with 6 costumes for 1.99 each and a bundle likely between 15-20...considering the other characters sell for 4 on Core I am quite disappointed with TN for this.

Also my evidence:
(get the set for a special price)
the general consensus on doaworld and freestep dodge forums is it will be 6 dollars...siliconera also posted an article listing the price so I think it is safe to assume this is true. It would be awesome if it isn't but that's unlikely.

As for the new Kasumi could be hit or miss if she's nothing but kasumi in robes they should have saved the time and money...it also better not cost much because I'm not paying 6 dollars for a clone.

My god... how many times do you have to be punished for using Helena's 1PP before you stop doing it? Its online ranked all over again.

i would like it if it was Christine Marie Cabanos cause she's another one of my fav VAs besides Heather Hogan (which does Kokoro's english voice) but i can't really hear it.

I have no idea if I like or dislike Marie Rose, she doesn't strike me as a character I would play, but then, neither did Bayman and I actually enjoy playing him. Although, I still have trouble finding good pokes with him.

I bough this a couple of days ago because of boredom. Its the first DOA I play since the original DOA in psone back in 1996 Im enjoying it hardly (I guess because Im a pervert XD) and I really like how fluent the fights are, but I'm having problems to adapt myself to the game, cause is based more on counters tan anything else and I'm more the "brainless attacker" kind of player.

Can you suggest me some chars with "smash button and see your character doing things alone" or "lot of damage with single strikes"?

Until now Ayane, Rig and Bayman seems to work well for me.

Back