Dear Legendary Souls mode:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I just finished it in 39 minutes it was hell. I obly had trouble with algol and with the gay ass sigfried. Sigfried took me like 20 tries and algol about 10 everybody else I fibished on the first try. It still sucked we alwasy went to the last round

Who is everyone using? Does Edgemaster copy your style or is he always using Alpha Patroklos like in my game? I refuse to believe I'm the only person that had massive issues with Omnipotent Alpha Edgemaster Senior.

Who is everyone using? Does Edgemaster copy your style or is he always using Alpha Patroklos like in my game? I refuse to believe I'm the only person that had massive issues with Omnipotent Alpha Edgemaster Senior.
i was using Pyrrha's style and edgemaster was still A. Pat. I had trouble with kilik for about 5 matches and Elysium. but everyone else took me one or two tries. algol didn't win a single round :P

finished in 32 minutes.

I suggest you use your best character or someone swift and powerful.

I managed to do it in 70 with Nightmare :T I feel really fail after playing that mode, fail enough to make me kind of want to change mains ; A ; Good thing I kept going at it since I managed to beat it without giving up hope. Anyway I got thrashed when I played Siegfried... made me doubt how good I really am with him ;T I guess I just need to practice more...

I played it once, beat Kilik and quit. Played it a second time to unlock Algol and beat it in 20 minutes. I don't see what the big deal is.

I spent 90% of the time on kilik and algol.

Guess I should have hit training mode first for kilik, and Algol and his crazy CE induced wall bouncing come back combos always took me in the last round.

Algol was 2ez.
are you going to continue to troll/gloat about yourself? it's kind of sad. the first post you made was like "good job twenty minutes." and the second post was so unnecessary. you beat it and had an easier time with it than other people. good for you but if you want to gloat then post it up on your status or something.

Huh, Nightmare's a pretty decent AI killer in this mode. But I did have to change my style of spam a few times from 3B to bA, 66B, 3AA, and repeat. That first part is really good at punishing the hyper-agressive AI.

My major troubles however, came from Edgemaster and Elysium since their punishes are faster than mine.

I'm about to run through it created character Freya (Leixia Style). Hopefully I can get it under 40 mins first run.

So from my playthrough it seems that Kilik had like one or two exclusive moves using xiba style and Elysium is Sophie with a unique CE which punishes whiffs from anywhere in the screen ( so unique in fact it kinda changes her gameplan a bit).

Okay, I'm not understanding some new mechanic... I haven't played this series since SC2. Is it just me or as the entire movement changed? I'm sitting here side-stepping a high attack (vertical) from Kilik, and he keeps connecting. Did they remove parrys from the game or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back