Dear Legendary Souls mode:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! :D Just remember it's all well and good to do well in LS mode, but fighting against other good players is where the greatest challenge lies.

I happened to come across DeathInMyEyes last night in a player match lobby and he was using Voldo(CaS Enkindu style). I'm pretty sure he was just fooling around and I just could NOT beat him. I lost like 6 times and I won once, although he probably just gave me that one 'cos he felt like taking a break :P.

Oh yeah. These guys come up with combos I've never seen the chracters do before. Sometimes I get forced to button mash cause all effective skills sometimes just flies out the window for me. I sometimes fight harder against lag than with the players. XD

Oh yeah. These guys come up with combos I've never seen the chracters do before. Sometimes I get forced to button mash cause all effective skills sometimes just flies out the window for me. I sometimes fight harder against lag than with the players. XD

Yeah, lag certainly didn't help with my defense xD. The crux of online!

I met the same guy 3 times in Xbox Live (DarklordZephyr was his name) and every battle was pretty tough. My Pyrrha's were hurt so badly by his siegfrieds T_T But one of his creations met his narrow DEATH to my Pyrrha :D Its battles like that that raise my skills were I can beat legendary Souls (The day I decide to retry that torture)

I'm starting to think that they upped the difficulty of this mode with patches. In the first month I had this game, I finished this mode with Sieg in just under 7 minutes, now I can't seem to get anything better than 9 minutes, and I average around 10 minutes now.

Anyone else think the AI got just a little bit harder over time?

my friends dumped SCV on me for my birthday so I gave LS a shot yesterday for the first time in a while..... I'm by no means a good player, I remember getting my shit wrecked repeatedly by Kilik and his raping stick.
however, last night I managed to actually give him a run for his money, forcing tiebreakers consistently [he'd still win but not by much]....... with my Devil Jin character!
I'm so confused. But hey, at least I'm getting better, I hope.

although, I noticed that DJin's QS b+k8 is hilarious against AI. Same thing with jumping around as Yoshimitsu in Flea stance. I almost beat Kilik doing that with timeovers.

Not to mention if someone JGs a move of Sieg's that enters a stance it's -20 minimum. The horrible tracking, attacks going through people, his rather offset risk/reward where there is more risk than reward, and his low damage output compared to the rest of the cast. You have to make absurd reads to have an advantage over the opponent while if you make a mistake they get way more reward even if their character isn't designed to be a yomi character. He also gets his ass kicked by the clash system.

I can't play Zwei because of a petty aesthetic reason. I hate characters in anything that are too weak to do anything by themselves. Zwei is like that to me because he constantly has to have Ein out to do anything. Just the fact you have to have assistance to do anything is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back