[Dec 3, 2011] North East Championships XII (Philadelphia, PA)

this thread is starting to feature too much camaraderie and too little hype. Someone ban Ivy already, she's mad cheap.

Tell Daishi the Sophi players are concerned Pyrrha doesn't have a get-in move like 4B or 66B at all. She looks like another short-range Xianghua without it. Which is exactly why X isn't my main. Also, see Hwang's 1B.

Pyrrha is already a beast, don't think she needs anything else, she's got 4A, 3A, 66A, and some little running Cass 33Besque move, I'm happy with that. She'll probably be better than Cass or Sophie have ever been as standalone. Leixia looks....omg, insane! Everyone is getting beefed the hell up.

Tell Daishi the Sophi players are concerned Pyrrha doesn't have a get-in move like 4B or 66B at all. She looks like another short-range Xianghua without it. Which is exactly why X isn't my main. Also, see Hwang's 1B.
Stop clinging to the past, Vince. Learn to start using new moves, styles and ways of playing the game.

Hwang is gone. Sophi is gone now too. Deal with it.

lol

Ouch... I know that one hits the soul.

Pyrrah, Lexia, Ivy all look godlike so far.

Raphael and Patrokolos need more testing they look secretely godlike.

Maxi looks strong to cause GI is not actively in ur arsenal anymore and breaking guard looks easy.

I just woke up and saw 10 of you hating on me. Bring it, punks! You guys have no sense of identity so you change gimmicks from to game. But I'm representing Vincent until I die.

Also, you should all be ashamed of yourselves for not arguing with me head on, but liking OOF's post instead. Now's your chance. Money matches for all. This Sunday, Eli's house.

P.S. You're all mad 'cause you don't want me to play at my best. What!

You guys have no sense of identity so you change gimmicks from to game. But I'm representing Vincent until I die.

The only gimmick I represent is manliness. Do you really thing freckles is gonna do anything to that?

Reactions: LP
Ouch... I know that one hits the soul.

Pyrrah, Lexia, Ivy all look godlike so far.

Raphael and Patrokolos need more testing they look secretely godlike.

Maxi looks strong to cause GI is not actively in ur arsenal anymore and breaking guard looks easy.
I almost pissed myself laughing at the 'Ivy looks godlike so far' bit.

I almost pissed myself

Sounds like a personal problem.
depends-adult-diapers.jpg

Hmmm.. Daishi @ NEC.. Im sure he"ll have a translator.
But im still excited for it...
Wonder will we have a kilik and Zas player there. Since SU and Omega not coming....

Back