Despising characters discussion. Start!

TsunamiBye

[14] Master
Pocky Yoshi here. Now I know many people love to talk on characters they absolutely adore. However, what about the hate? For instance, wherefore art thou the stories of that one character you'd love to decapitate out of spite?

That's what this thread is here for. To show your hate for certain characters. The only rules I ask is try not to go overboard and keep it civil. It's okay to smack talk with some trolling, but not okay to get dramatic and all. No one likes that.

I'm not putting up a pole, because this thread is about all characters that ever existed in Soul Calibur.

I'll start off.

I hate:
Ivy. My new nemesis over the sisters I hate out of respect.....
Amy. I want to smash her with bricks every time I see her...
Setsuka. Something about her makes me want to kill her....
Demuth. Just don't like him.
Angol Fear. Spike tits are just ewww.
Aurelia. What man would ever bed you?

Natsu:boooooooooooohh
64_30.png

I'm gonna say I hate Yoshimitsu. He's really annoying and is a try hard comedian. Normally I'd say "Unfortunately though his fighting style is amazing, therefore I have to use him.", but with character creation I can now use "his" style not and Failmitsu himself.

I also hate the 5 additional women in SC4. Worst bonus characters ever.

I would saaaaay...

Ivy - Because she's all mighty annoying when she's in the hands of someone good.
Siegfried - Only hate him online when i'm going up against a laging twat.
Cassandra - Love her ass but i hate it.
Algol - Just wanna' stomp his brains out and paint the whole tower of lost souls with it.
Xianghua - Just kidding
Lizardman - He's Sophitia with lizard skin.
Cheherazade - Annoying bitch.

Eh, I'm not a fan of either Natsu or Ivy. Mitsurugi players gave me some serious trouble in SCIV, but idk...

...meh.

-Scherzerade - GOD DAMN IT! THAT VOICE!!
-Yoda. No, I dont hate Star Wars. I hate Star Wars in SC, and this guy is literally broken.
- Cassandra. Like Hogis Said, love her ass...but hate her in other aspects.
- Angol Fear. Spike tits. Ouchies.
- Yun-Seong. Grow up and stop being immature. Learn from Hwang, man.

Hwang - Due to his existence as a CLONE, Yun will stay in his shadow. Wait....what?
Ivy - she got an awesome nerf so I really only despise her for being in SCV but if she wasn't in SCV then there would be no awesome nerf. I'm at a crossroads.

All five bonus chicks in SCIV since it just seems right.

Yotshimitsu, it's suposed is a half joke/fun half serious character, first time as a cameo was fun, but as official character...at this point he's only wasting an slot.

Lizardman, I'd like the concept of a lizard man, but too much "stupid" movements and funny crawling, it should be a feral, not a circus acrobat.

Algol, sigh! this series have problems to find good cool final bosses.

Setsuka, not sure what it is, but she has something that pisses me.

I'll not spend saliva in my hated guest characters.

Yoshimitsu, basically design-wise. I literally hate the sashimono even if I admit that it is a distinctive element.

Rock-because astaroth is better than you

Maxi- only because he's the only true button-masher. Reminds me of Eddy Gordo with his stupid kicks in tekken. I don't mind it when the person using him knows what they're doing, though.

Amy- no need to explain.

Sophie. I just hate her period. This one earns the medal of 5 star hate for me. Everything about her, her boring personality, her moves, she looks like a milf-whore, she steals the thunder away from Cassandra, and she's overplayed. I'm glad that only some of her moves made it back in sc5!

Ivy- In 4 she was just stupid good. It seems like she had an answer for everything and everyone. Once again, thank you sc5.

Yun seong- Because he's a crappier version of Hwang. Just my opinion.

Voldo- Wears a cock-piece, has a pelvic thrust move, fights from his back.

That's all I got.

Ivy : Put some GODDAMN clothes on.
X : Her voice annoys me Scheherazade : PLEASE! Have mercy! That and Amy's moveset. What's there to like?
Rock : Why you so boring? Why you no let us have Bangoo?

ZWEI : Why the heck is your name an acronym? It would be alright if I thought PS was going to explain that but I KNOW they won't. He and I go way back. I was obsessed as long as the 2d art existed but once the 3d model came out...O.o He's just the guy I love to hate XD But now, I've kind of gotten over it and I might - might - main him. MAYBE.

Ok, this will be therapeutic:

Zwei - UTTERLY out of place in the series, the werewolf thing is waaaay too fantasy, his "unknown" bio (ooh mysterious...yawn), cheesy brooding popular tripe design. Just awful.

Natsu - vile barbie ninja blonde (why the hell is she blonde???) appalling outfit which looks like something from jane fonda's prime time workout , glittery fail-polish, annoying bint-ish attitude, she represents a third blonde western castaway in Japan (yawn), Essentially, she's absolutely not what a japanese ninja should look like outside of the very cheesiest shoujo manga and a giant glittery turd on Taki's legacy (and I don't even like taki that much..)

Less dramatic:

Amy - dreadful emo-teen pandering + perv bait. She ruined Raphaels storyline, altering him from a cool, arrogant badass in SC2 to a pervy joke of a character from SC3 onwards. Oh and she nicked his good move elements in SC4. Burn the witch.

Shura - slutty, not sexy. tacky, dumb use of Cerv's style. Awful faux-sexy voice.

Shezehhehhahaah..etc - Elf?????????????????????????????? What next, dragons? .....oh wait ¬_¬

Angol Fear - Fear is the right word - plastic faced, trashy stripper heels, just......wierd.

Algol - good design, SHIT Crapanese OTT fighting style which ruins any chance that I would pick him.

I really don't like Voldo & Algol and I hate Lizardman (Aeon) I don't understand why they include him again in the character roster of SCV.....

Amy - Bitch, Bitch, Bitch.
Siegfried (SC4) - Whiny and annoying.
Ivy - Pro players kill me with her.
Sophie and Cassandra - Overrated.
Algol - A spammers dream, his outfit looks like thrift store clothing.
Xianghua- Starting to hate her. She's becoming quite annoying.

SC5:
Z.W.E.I. - You guys traded Talim (conjecture) for this shithead? Did her rape her and jack one of her tonfa's? He is so retro, how can he possibly fit in this game?

Ezio - Obvious reasons.

Pyrrha - pitiful, annoying, and too sensitive.

Let's see.....

Sophitia and Cassandra: Hate them out of respect. When Sets, Ivy, and Amy(loathe her) aren't around, these happen to be my old enemies.

Xianghua: Would say Xianghua as well.....but nah I'll let her off easy. Just kidding! Yeah I think Xianghua is very attractive, but I strangely love the way you scream(especially her japanese voice in SCIV) when I destroy you. That'll teach you to not be a pain in the neck gameplay wise. So in actuality, I happen to enjoy being sadistic with the cute Xianghua. Like I can appreciate Xianghua more by smacking her around. Basically, she's my favorite female punching bag I like lashing out on. I think I'm starting like why Tira is sadistic........and I'm not kidding.

Talim: Talim can be annoying at times. Being too good-two shoes all the time can suddenly make me feel funny. Thus, turn me hostile for some odd reason.......maybe I should get Tira to get sadistic on Talim....

Algol: *sigh* If only you didn't come off as a pansy in SCIV. Had so much potential yet so poorly executed. Did I mention that my hate for you was stemmed from that dreadful Tower of the Lost Souls? Yeah, be more ruthless and bad so I might like you more. I hate poorly executed villains.

Siegfried of SCIV: Not as manly as Siegfried of before SCIV and after SCIV.....

Scherazade, Ashelotte, Shura, and Angol Fear(loathe her): &$&(*$($*&%%*%%(%!!!!!!

Whew, venting feels good.

DEAD @ Ivy being on so many lists :sc2ivy1:

Mildly Dislike:
Yoshimitsu - Eh, don't care for the character a ton, but that's not why I hate him. His fighting style is wierd and I always mis-predict what he's going to do, half the time biting an unblockable that I should have seen coming. And he like, flies and shit.
Tira - I'll always hate the fact that she had green fucking hair in her debut. Total yuck, especially in my SC. Her character is annoying, her quotes and death cries are so high pitched and... ugh. And the way she just attention whores herself all over the story, she's like a fly that just won't go away.
Other Ivys - They usually always beat me.

Hate:
Maxi - A buttonmasher's wet dream, nuff said. To the credit of Maxi users it is pretty easy to tell a good Maxi from a buttonmasher, and I have a ton of respect for good ones, but yeah...
Kilik - See Maxi, but replace "buttonmasher" with "spammer." Also, take out the part about respect...
Voldo - Besides being grotesque in appearance, see Yoshimitsu but amplify it many times over.

Loathe:
Talim - I truly despise this brat, and good riddance. Annoying personality, appearance, etc. Six months of "where the hell is talim!!?" hasn't endeared me to her, in fact it just makes me hope she won't return as DLC even more~
Amy - See everything about Talim, but throw in that she's actually competent in battle and has an even creepier pedo fanbase to boot. Fortunately my hate for her hasn't transferred over to Viola, who I might actually try out when I get the game.

I'm surprised at all the talim hate @_@

to continue my list.

Yoshimitsu. - Way to weird for my taste. His screeching nonsense irks me.

Voldo - See yoshimitsu

Ivy - See setsuka

Shura - Just fuckin no.

Hwang- The character has no personality! There is nothing to like! Yet nostalgic fools pine over him like the Juliette to their Romeo. Hope off his dick.

Mitsurugi - Way to Cliche. What series doesn't have the "badass silent type." Doa - Ryu, Tekken - Nearly all of the men, Virtua fighter- Raven. The list goes on.

I have a feeling all of the characters that say things during their CE's like Leixia or Hilde will get on my nerves shortly so stay tuned.

Back