Despising characters discussion. Start!

Not sure if I agree with 75% the reasoning here, but I suppose "hate" often comes from sources you can't quite pin down, so you might pin it on something else that seems to make a bit of sense.

I'm not sure if I despise any of the main cast... maybe Natsu, because I really detest that sort of peppy, hyper, happy-go-lucky, "ninja" cliche. Plus Naruto, so there's that.

I don't especially like these characters though:

Xiba: One of many obvious Sun Wukong references (Not Goku you DB nerds) in fiction and video games especially, only they didn't bother to give him a real personality, so instead they supplemented it by way of ...food obsession...
Kilik may have been a tragic prettyboy, but at least he had some semblance of a personality... sort of.

Lexia: What can I say? She is Xianghua II. I really would have preferred the moveset stay with an older and more matured Xianghua.

That's about it for the main cast. I'm completely fine with everyone else, and I know that even if I don't like a character, there are plenty of other people who do, there's no denying that. If this game was tailored completely to my interests alone, I'd probably hate it.

However, I really really really hate the Bonus SCIV characters.

Simply put: I feel as though the guest artists who designed the characters just used this as an opportunity to see their wet dreams come to life in all their slutty-pointed-boob-steampunk-high-pitched-elfy-animu-iness.
Egh...

I used to detest her, but strangely I grew out of it. My opinion of her is neutral, but gameplay wise? Pocky Yoshi wants to seppuku for every time he fails to take down Ivys lol.

I really can't put my finger on why I sometimes dislike her. In general, I admire her sweet pacifist personality. But then sometimes it grosses me out especially when I'm into heroic arrogant yet nice people.

I guess just like those damaged good girls: In terms always liking the jerks for just being mean at times lol.

Maybe I should see a psychiatrist lol. But to stay on topic, I find all these vents intriguing.
Lol.

I'm dumbstruck that advanced society has been around for thousands of years, yet more and more people seem to be unable to grasp that

Opinions are not facts. Please, stop presenting them as such.

"Chocolate is so GROOSEE and the WORSED fatty FAT FAT candies in the world!"

Should be:

"I don't like chocolate very much myself, cheers to you good fellows that do, it's just not my cup of tea. Oh dear, there goes my monocle again..."

Zwei - Too fantasy for me.
Viola - Too Amy for me.
Amy - Too Viola for me.
Hilde - Too much mole for me.

Thank you.

I don't really despise any characters, but I don't like Setsuka very much. *shot* I'm very, very neutral with her.

Angol Fear: WTF you sound like a man.
Amy: Bitch I just dont like you...
Phyrra: Why are you so damn scary? MAN THE FUCK UP!!! STAND YO GROUND!!!!
Tira: Bitch why you Bi-Polar?
Zasalamel: NIGGA GROW SOME HAIR!!!!!
Setsuka: You still looking for revenge??? BITCH YO MASTER DEAD GET OVER IT!!!
Potroklos: HOE YOU AINT JUSTICE!!!!!!
Shura: Bitch you sound like a slut!!!!!

I have always mained Zasalamel, but now I despise him for being too lazy to get out of bed and join the rest of the characters in SCV roster.

Ivy: you look like a man; put some damn clothes, no one likes that shit
Setsuka: you look like a man; who cares if you want to chop off Mitsurugi's penis
Xianghua: why is it that the Asian women seem to act more like prepubescent, little girls the closer to get to 25 years
Kilik: you have no personality, no cause, no lovelife. get laid- oh wait
Mitsurugi: no one cares if you want to be the strongest man on earth; let's see you take a bazooka with that sliver of metal of yours

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I HATE

Back