Despising characters discussion. Start!

:D
Anyway characterrs i hate? Hmmmm
Firstly i'd like to point out That i still respect anyone who plays these characters at all, but....
Viola-This character can almost be considered an anti-donutman for me, I can never tell whenshes safe or unsafe after blocking a move of hers, and it confuses me alot what she can do with the orb, AND LOCKING ME DOWN WITH CE+DOING AN UNBLOCABLE WHILE I'M STUCK BLOCKING THE CE=DONUT RAGE

Astaroth-oh my god an even bigger anti-donut for me, now your are possibly expecting me complaining about grabbing, NO, i know hes meant for grables, so even though his chain grabbles can annoy me, i know hes meant for that entirely, what does annoy me the most are his axe swing shenanigans, since its a giant axe that is being swung, i cannot sidestep it

Yun seong- we could've had hwang back but we got this idiot instead? I like him from a gameplay perspective because he was similar to sc1 hwang, but yun is a gigantic idiot. "MY HOMELAND IS IN DANGER, WAIT I KNOW WHAT WILL HELP, A GIANT EVIL SWORD, WAIT MY PEOPLE SAYS IT DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD? FUCK THEM WHY SHOULD I TRUST MY HOMELAND?" fucking moron, i want my hwang back ;_;

Yoda- i dont hate him as a character, hell he was my favorite jedi, but i dont think i need to explain the obomination his gameplay was, the other stars wars characters were fine. They should've used obiwan or mace windu for a playable jedi

Voldo-WHY ARE YOU SO GODDAMN CREEPY

Xiba- i like him from a gameplay perspective, but this character is just a retarded version of goku, FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOOD

SCV Kilik- I loved everything about him in previous games, heck he his one of my favorite soul calibur characters along with siegfried, seong mina, Hwang, And Taki. I still like him as a character, but gameplay wise..... WHY THE FUCK IS HE AN EDGEMASTER, XIBA IS NOT A COMPLETE CLONE OF KILIK, KILIKS STAFF COULDVE BEEN BROUGHT BACK
WAIT YOU KNOW WHATS EVEN FUNNIER, WHEN YOU GET XIBA STYLE WITH KILIK, KILIK ALSO GAINS SOME OF HIS OWN MOVES AND EVEN HIS OLD TAUNT, WHAT THE FUCK NAMCO

Agreed other than I like Asta and come on you know Voldo's sexy bro. (Although I can't believe well I can but they took Taki out for being in her 40's but kept Voldo who is in his 70's or something I mean really? He must work out like crazy).

I hate damp, he is so stupid and random that when I lose I can't help but feel it was dumb luck and the same applies when I win.

Could be a lot of characters actually. Algol, Yoshimitsu(CH a:B+K, iMCF, rcc 3B, a:B+K -> ender), Viola, Hilde etc. I'll admit I've gotten salty off marvel-syndrome where I watch my life lead vanish with nothing I can do to change it.

Yeah, many times I feel like that. Perhaps if I mastered some defense things it could help?

Could be a lot of characters actually. Algol, Yoshimitsu(CH a:B+K, iMCF, rcc 3B, a:B+K -> ender), Viola, Hilde etc. I'll admit I've gotten salty off marvel-syndrome where I watch my life lead vanish with nothing I can do to change it.
Hey man it's a good thing that not alot of players can do that yoshi combo u posted..I know I couldn't but I can do parting thrust 70% of the time.

Hey man it's a good thing that not alot of players can do that yoshi combo u posted..I know I couldn't but I can do parting thrust 70% of the time.
I think I've landed it once online off a guard burst but yeah, it's really uncommon. Given that a:B+K took a huge nerf as a stand alone poke and is now disadvantage on hit it isn't too common to land.

:sc5pat1: and :sc5pyr1:can die in a fire and never appear in the SC series ever again. Actually, I just hate that Sword & Shield style and everyone that uses it so I also hate Sophitia and Cassandra with a passion too. When I fight that type of style, this is my reaction.

:sc5pat1: and :sc5pyr1:can die in a fire and never appear in the SC series ever again. Actually, I just hate that Sword & Shield style and everyone that uses it. When I fight that type of style, this is my reaction.
The good thing is S&S is more unsafe than ever in this game. They actually have to take risks for once in their life. If they keep trying to stab you remember AS/NS/JS B is -20 on block. Hit em hard after that! That'll teach them. >:D

Back