Destructoid Streaming SCV On Monday 1/9

While checking Destructoid's latest video which briefly touches on their criticism of the latest ad for Soulcalibur V, it was also mentioned that they will be streaming their hands-on of the game on their Twitch TV show Mash Tactics.

You can catch this episode of Mash Tactics live at 4PM Pacific on Monday, January 9th, 2012. Also, FilthieRich has something special planned for this broadcast, so you can find additional details and a link to the stream archive can be found after the break.

Stream Archive: http://www.twitch.tv/destructoid/b/305027136

219188-soulCaliburV header.jpg

Date: Monday, January 9th, 2012
Start Time: 4PM Pacific

Article
Second Article
Stream
YouTube

You haven't tried MVC3 if you believe hit-confirming in it is hard. I may be a bit above average as far as execution in fighting games go but I'm still amazed at how lenient the game is.
Okay, accepting that hit confirms themselves are lenient, I can still say MvC3 as a whole is more technical than SC, yeah? That's really all my main point was.

Okay, accepting that hit confirms themselves are lenient, I can still say MvC3 as a whole is more technical than SC, yeah? That's really all my main point was.

If you're talking inputs, yeah; if you mean technicality overall, I'd disagree. SF4 is more technical than Marvel, as much as I hate it. And, yeah, I mean the inputs as well as the hit confirms; I honestly hate in it the game when I'm testing fly/unfly stuff and get a special attack.

I could explain how, but it'd be much easier for me to play both and explain. I will DEFINITELY play at WB and, hopefully, get at least top 8.

So i guess the cat is outta the bag and im gonna be joining the Dtoid folks to give some beat-downs and fight for the community! I would like to help them understand as much as they can for this new title and just get the best experience that they can and at the same time, give everyone here at 8WR something to root for!

I really want to see new characters as well and Algol & Edge Master in action....!!!! But they should give us more information about the characters who they have not revealed yet...like Setsuka....

It's ALIVE. This is twitch.tv so I'm pretty sure it'll be automatically archived.

I'll add a link to the archive once it's available for those who missed it live, such as myself.

This guys are killing it :( with annoying bullshit! Who cares about the fucken cat lock it up in a room!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back