Destructoid Streaming SCV On Monday 1/9

While checking Destructoid's latest video which briefly touches on their criticism of the latest ad for Soulcalibur V, it was also mentioned that they will be streaming their hands-on of the game on their Twitch TV show Mash Tactics.

You can catch this episode of Mash Tactics live at 4PM Pacific on Monday, January 9th, 2012. Also, FilthieRich has something special planned for this broadcast, so you can find additional details and a link to the stream archive can be found after the break.

Stream Archive: http://www.twitch.tv/destructoid/b/305027136

219188-soulCaliburV header.jpg

Date: Monday, January 9th, 2012
Start Time: 4PM Pacific

Article
Second Article
Stream
YouTube

I couldn't make it through the whole thing. This was the first time I've ever had to close a SCV stream down. Congrats motormouthweirdocatfreak.

That dude and his cat was hilarious, fuck the haters. Better than silence while they waited for Rich to get there

And Xiba is awesome! Why all the hate??

That training mode looks the best training mode EVER barring VF4:EVO

They were positive and open about the game, and Filhie and that other Namco guy were there to help them out. Much, MUCH better than the Gamespot hands on video.

back and glad that we got to show a bit of TRAINING MODE -

The CAS stuff im sure people have seen - but i know theres a ton of people who wanted to check out TM more than anything else.
Yeah that training mode looks great

Sick Xiba btw. That stance is crazy. Mind telling me what that kind of moves that Xiba stance GIs exactly? I thought it was all horizontals and kicks before, but high horizontals were stuffing you.

Thanks everyone who checked out the stream. Sorry for my co-hosts crazy cat, but he's the heart of our show. We're typically a variety show where we like to celebrate games, so there is always a level of unpredictability.

We may be professional "journalist", but we are no where near the players to break down a beautiful game like SCV. Glad Rich was there to break it down and show off so much great content. Hope everyone enjoyed.

I can't wait for the 31st.

Back