Do You Prefer White, Black, Asian or Latino Women?

Do You Prefer White, Black, Asian or Latino Wo

I <3 the Asian Honeys. Can't put my finger on why, but I've always adored them since I was a younger lad. However, ironically. I'm also insanely obsessed with breast of the large variety. Which typically do not come on the Asian type of females.

did you just refer to me as kowtow o.o ?

Surely your eyes are playing tricks on you Mr Stone...

What was that? Look over there!

*post edit*

Actually yeah I did. But to be honest I do that sort of shit all the time. I sometimes call my mom dad, my dad mom, un pregnant ladies pregnant, and once in kindergarten I called a teacher mom. Sometimes I have one person on the back burner of my mind or they relate to what i was gonna say and I put in the wrong name. I wanted to respond to kowtow then you, but then I watched the video and kowtow's post went out the mental window with the wave of korean pop that now filled my thoughts like so much white noise.

"Gee gee gee gee gee gee baby baby."

In summary, sorry amigo.

Rekano, I'm like you 'cept for the breast thing. Asian ftw.

I <3 the Asian Honeys. Can't put my finger on why, but I've always adored them since I was a younger lad. However, ironically. I'm also insanely obsessed with breast of the large variety. Which typically do not come on the Asian type of females.
Hitomi Tanaka...mmmmmm...........

I'm an Asian male who prefers Asian women.

However, I'm Chinese and I prefer Japanese women.

Don't really care. A girl that's shrill, bossy, or stupid or worse, a combination will make me run the hell away tho.

Don't really care. A girl that's shrill, bossy, or stupid or worse, a combination will make me run the hell away tho.

I love all women, but as Marginal stated above, those are things that turn me away too

i prefer the type that will have sex with me. seriously though i don't discriminate

Latina's the preference, but I'm not put off by any ethnicity, really.

Asian girls usually catch my interest than the others.
probably because I'm half pacific islander XP

Right now I'm just looking for someone that's loose.

Back