Does anyone have any Final Fantasy character formulas?

FF6 Celes. Mind you this is not only a good-looking build, but a functional one for Sp. vs and ToLS

Celes.jpg

Head: Kunoichi band
Neck: Choker
Shoulders: Tiger Lilly pauldrons
Underwear: Tanned leather armor
Upper body: Leather tunic
Arms: Goddess gauntlets
Lower body: Rouge trousers
Ankles: Night butterfly socks
Legs: Silver boots

Face: Female 6
Voice: Female 2
Hair: Proncess long

Style: Mitsurugi
Weapon: Damascus Sword

Skills: Auto Counter C, Auto Impact B, Start Dash B, HP Drain A

Also, I experemented with a second build. Most equip remians the same, but here's what changes.

Underwear: Kunoiochi tights
Ankles:Laced stockings
Legs:Merchants boots

Skills: Auto unblockable C, (all other remain)

(sighs) gee i did read them and they don't have the formulas i need. So does anybody else besides Lord_alondite have some that i need for 3 4 and BD?

Sorry to double post but C'mon are you ignoring me just because you're defending Terra? Or do you not have the formulas for the lead male character or the main bad guys i need? I meant no offence but just need what i need to finish creating a Dissidia Final Fantasy in my own way and if you gonna give Gamefaqs ones again i will only say they don't help because they don't have the formulas i need so how about the rest of you can you personly give me a hand?

Sorry to double post but C'mon are you ignoring me just because you're defending Terra? Or do you not have the formulas for the lead male character or the main bad guys i need? I meant no offence but just need what i need to finish creating a Dissidia Final Fantasy in my own way and if you gonna give Gamefaqs ones again i will only say they don't help because they don't have the formulas i need so how about the rest of you can you personly give me a hand?

Space your walls of text so I won't feel intimidated looking at them. This paragraph I'm responding to was fine, but the one before that? Man, did you scare me away. I'm not doing it on purpose, but I dislike having to strain my eyes to read all of that.

Back to the topic at hand, I don't appreciate how you're coming off. Sure I understand asking, but can you please tone down the demanding tone that could be misunderstood as hostility? I know you love your Dissidia and would like to recreate them in your own SC3, SC4, and SCBD, but do know this is not some vending machine where everyone can go and make things instantly for you. Because if you like them that much, you could of went and used your eyes to make what you wanted by utilizing what you can.

Okay, I'm sorry for being demanding so I'll be honest this time I'll space the names so here is my list again.

Soul Calibur 3

Heroes

Warrior of light (Final Fantasy 1)

Firion (Final Fantasy 2)

Luneth as Red Mage (Final Fantasy 3)

Cecil Harvey as Dark Knight (Final Fantasy 4)

Bartz Kluser as Blue Mage (Final Fantasy 5)

Villians

Garland (Final Fantasy 1)

The Emperor (Final Fantasy 2)

Human form Dark Warrior (Final Fantasy 3)

Golbez (Final Fantasy 4)

X-Death (Final Fantasy 5)

Kuja (Final Fantasy 9)

Jecht (Final Fantasy 10)

Soul Calibur 4

Heroes

Warrior of Light (Final Fantasy 1)

Firion (Final Fantasy 2

Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy 9)

Vilains

Emperor (Final Fantasy 2)

Human form Dark Warrior (Final Fantasy3)

Golbez (Final Fantasy 4)

Kefka (Final Fantasy 6)

Seifer (Final Fantasy 8)

Kuja (Final Fantasy 9)

Jecht (Final Fantasy 10)

Soul Calibur: Broken Destiney

Heroes

Locke Cole (Final Fantasy 6)

Tidus (Final Fantasy 10)

Villans

Emperor (Final Fantasy 2)

Human form Dark Warrior (Final Fantasy 3)

Golbez (Final Fantasy 4)

Seifer (Final Fantasy 8)

Kuja (Final Fantasy 9)

Oh I would need them for Soul Calibur 5 i just got that already and it's awsome but I'm ashamed that they left out Talim. Well i am honsist so please. i hope this is what you expect.

For starters, thanks for spacing it. But, it's not organized and I still am intimidated by it.

Try listing one final fantasy at a time as a group like this for instance

FFVII
Cloud
Tifa

FFX
Tidus
Yuna

At least I won't have to hurt my eyes as much to have a wild goose chase. Sure I'm being nitpicky, but this is proper internet etiquette so it'll be easier for peeps to help you.

Okay then i'll list one final Fantasy as group but it's getting late for me and it's too early to do so, so i'm just gonna need as musc time as possible to beat the 10 Final Fantasy games there are no more no less.

Okay i'll just do one Final Fantasy group at a time now so it's gonna be one good guy and one bad guy, and i'll mark the color of the warrior for Soul Calibur 3, Soul Calibur 4, Soul Calibur 5 and Soul Calibur BD.

Silver for Colorado Avalanche

Red for Detroit Red Wings.

I know it's from NHL but there was a rivalry between the 2 teams and it reminds me of FF4's Baron's Red Wings and FF7's Rebel group AVALANCHE. So here goes and didn't mean to double post but i'll organize it this time.

Final Fantasy 1

Warrior of Light (SC3, SC4, SC5 & SCBD)
How about white i can't get red cause it keeps going purple so Garland (SC
3, SC4, SC5 & SCBD)

Final Fantasy 2

Firion (SC3, SC4, SC5 & SCBD)
The Emperor (SC3, SC4, SC5 & SCBD)

Final Fantasy 3

Luneth as Red Mage (SC3, SC4, SC5 & SCBD)

Dark Warrior in human form (SC3, SC4, SC5 & SCBD)

Final Fantasy 4

Cecil as Dark Knight (SC3 & SC5)
Golbez (SC3, SC4, SC5 & SCBD)

Final Fantasy 5

Bartz as Blue Mage (SC3, SC4, SC5 & SCBD)
X-Death (SC3, SC4, SC5 & SCBD)

Final Fantasy 6

Locke (SC5 & SCBD)
Kefka (SC4, & SC5)

Final Fantasy 7

Cloud (SC5)
Sephiroth (SC5)

Final Fantasy 8

Squall (SC5)
Seifer (SC4, SC5 & SCBD)

Final Fantasy 9

Zidane (SC4 & SC5)