Donut's CAS House

also I will post teh kilik formula later when I'm not lazy, which will either be later today or tommorow
if anyone else wants any of the formulas for anything else you see here, then tell me

Patience young ones, an update this saturday will come with not just robo-ky but a good fuckload of guilty gear/ blazblue related stuff, :D

Got any more originals? I'm curious. (And yes, I'm probably going to update my shit soon as well. I'm trying to chill with exercising my {lack of} creativity redesigning characters instead of playing other games. I doubt they'll be OMFG Matty82 quality, but better nonetheless. Kinda funny how this "hidden" text is worthless when there's this much. In fact, I've only continued typing more superfluous crap here just to waste your time reading something more worthless than stuff I usually post. You're welcome, forum.)

Got any more originals? I'm curious. (And yes, I'm probably going to update my shit soon as well. I'm trying to chill with exercising my {lack of} creativity redesigning characters instead of playing other games. I doubt they'll be OMFG Matty82 quality, but better nonetheless. Kinda funny how this "hidden" text is worthless when there's this much. In fact, I've only continued typing more superfluous crap here just to waste your time reading something more worthless than stuff I usually post. You're welcome, forum.)
As far as new originals go, im at a total blank here, but i at least will have new1p/2p outfits for my existing originals i guess
Oh and nice hidden text

all right i apologize for being 2 days late BUT HERE YOU GO

since i've been hyped for guilty gear ACr+ on xbl in a couple of days(but probably not going to be able to get it right off the bat ;_;) this CaS update is purely guilty gear only stuff

now anyway for future updates i'm going to do things differently, every update will be based on one topic/game/whateverkindoftheme. this update is guilty gear as i already mentioned, but scroll down all the way at the bottom to see a preview of a thumbnail of one character that is going to be on that one topic/game/whateverkindoftheme that is going to be the next update.......yeah bad grammar is probably giving you a headache but screw it this is t3h Int3rwabz

allright without further ado HERE IT COMES

Sol Badguy V2

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

Reference:
Guilty_Gear_Sol_Badguy_costume_ver_02-6-06.jpg

ok I admit it I took most of this from EnduringSoul's Sol Badguy, but while i liked it, there were some weird things i didn't like, the hair on his was a bit weird, the face he used kinda creeped me out, etc, so i did some changes, there wasnt anyway to get this exactly accurate, but its something pretty close enough that I'm satisfied with, btw the butterfly attenae works perfectly for a long ponytail.

Order Sol V2

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

refernce:
855558-holyordersol.gif

I did take some things from EnduringSoul's Ky kiske outfit here and merged it with sol......I need to stop taking shit from others

Ky Kiske
IMG_0507.jpg

Reference:
tumblr_ltyh42eKd41qgmkdg.jpg

HAHAHA I TRICKED YOU, YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO COPY ENDURINGSOUL AGAIN DIDNT YOU. yeah I did his guilty gear 2 outfit because i felt i couldnt do his normal outfit better than enduringsoul's ky......yes i am a fanboy of his CaS....... but this was A PAIN IN THE ARSE TO DO, its not perfect, but for what it is, I feel satisfied.

Chipp Zanuff

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

reference:
chipp_gug-150.jpg

pretty simple and easy one to do, came out quite nicely, I used the hero ornament thing to recreate his arm blade thingy

Axl Low

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

reference:
axl_gug-153.jpg

this one was easy at first.......UNTIL I GOT TO THE FREAKING UNION SHIRT. i had used numbers (7 and 1)to recreate though and it came out nicely, Maxi's fighting style with the sickle blades works perfectly.

May

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

reference:
may_gug-299.png

Everything here worked out perfectly, no complaints at all, I gave her siegfried though because i couldn't find anything that looked like an anchor besides astaroth BUT SHES SIZE 1.....THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND.......SIZE 1 ASTAROTH......YEAH NOT GOOD JUST NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Johnny

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

reference:
johnny_gug-150.jpg

nothing too fancy here was needed, came out nicely, my only complaint are the holes in the hat, but thats unfortunatly the closest hat i could get

Robo-Ky(BZZZZZT)

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

reference:
roboky1_gg-151.png

now before you say "DONUTBOI THAT LOOKS RIDICULOUS" think about that for a second:its Robo-Ky, WHEN HAS ROBO-KY EVER NOT BEEN RIDICULOUS LOOKING.......once again it is based on EnduringSoul's Ky *SHOT*.I had to use bat wings to make his long cape because ALL CAPES CONFLICT WITH BAIHU COAT FOR NO REASON AT ALL... but its a fun troll character hehehehe

Potemkin

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

reference:
potemkin_gug-299.png

this one came out all right, though im not exactly sure how i feel about turtle shell for his long giant collar thingamobober, i used circles and inserted them into his eyes for completly white eyes

Millia Rage

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

reference:
millia_gug-149.png

came out very nicely, though i'm dissappointed that i couldnt get the hair to extend long enough onto her arms and stuff, i tried but it looked stupid, so i left it out.

Testament

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

reference:
testament_gug-299.png

this came out almost near perfectly. but how i wish zasalamel was here, that way i could give him a legit scythe. but this works too i guess, I wish you could color the edge master weapons though....

Baiken

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

reference:
baiken_gug-149.png

this one i have mixed feelings about, I really wanted to use the spy rope, but it conflicts with almost all the hip/lowerbody equipment and the samurai jacket as well, so it was scrapped, the markings on her face were perfect, i used a apple in her left eye and a scar to recreate the one eye being gone, i couldnt get a good sticker ATM for her left arm, so i left it alone, might try redoing this in the future, but for now its alright i guess

Justice

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

reference:
justice_gug-299.png

like baiken i have mixed feelings, i wish i could get that hair with a different helmet, but alas.....

the skin i wish i could get a good robotic looking texture, but every sticker i tried made it look awful, so i left those out, i wish i could put patterns on the tail, but thats not happening either, i'll probably redo this one as well

last one

Dizzy

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

reference
dizzy_gug-149.png

I like how this came out overall, except for the hair, and maybe the wings. I wish feathers could be extended or if i could stickers on angel wings, neither are possibru, but this works better and looks decent, the hair i couldnt make because i used all the special equipment for the tail and wings, so i went with what was the closest, came out pretty nice

and now a small little preview of next update will be on, see if you can figure out what it is

IMG_0541.jpg

Its been a while and i know i promised KOF CAS...... But its gonna be a little bit longer before then, i want to give as much time as i can into them, so for now heres something random the DMC fanboy within me wanted to make

EE8E082D-541D-4340-B723-C65459BB8BEA-222-0000003E268694A2_zps80e700dc.jpg
0D4FD9DD-1EDD-4F03-B16F-47774F18DC0D-222-0000003E2C0CFD84_zpsc94b7bd1.jpg
760617BD-A2F2-4AC1-A93C-A7EDF9DE24B9-222-0000003E39539D79_zpsf5f26700.jpg

Mainly based off DMC1, with some of the DMC2 version thrown in
Still better than DmC reb00t Donte.

KOF CAS will be coming soon!...... and genderbent vergil....... What? Stop looking at me like that ._.

Almost done with the big KOF update, i forgot all about genderbent vergil so that didnt happen.....not yet anyway.........what? Its better than LOLHOLLOWVERGIL
But anyway i was watching some gameplay of fire emblem: awakening and i am STILL PUNCHING MYSELF IN THE BALLS FOR NOT BUYING A 3DS FOR THIS GAME.......so i decided to do this and it came out nicely

Lucina(fire emblem awakening)
F87B02F4-EC16-4BE1-A214-E3593D45C817-5305-00000A26AD04BD5C_zpsedf6a4f7.jpg
6B0D3B3F-C88F-47C7-A5D4-930AA18B0AE3-5305-00000A26B360C007_zpsf24a3e69.jpg
48B953E5-D8D8-498D-A7A0-4DA339CA4D5E-5305-00000A26B7B7C9C5_zps0ae2f475.jpg
B52A494E-B3F4-4405-86BF-A0867012B92D-5305-00000A26BCA92898_zps0f99c5c1.jpg
i think after KOF update is done the next will either be Blazblue or Fire Emblem.

Back