Error in frame data

tresto

[09] Warrior
Hi,

I can't punish Amy's 2B+K (-19) with FC3K (i19)
I can punish her 1A (-21) with FC3K.

Which is wrong ? The i19 or the -19 ? How can I check which is the wrong one ?

Thanks !

I always thought that Amys 2B+K is -18 because I can't punish it with any of Ivy's i19 moves.

The error is in Amy's data and not in Yoshi's, I believe. Based on my testing, FC 3K can punish a number of other attacks where the opponent is at -19 or better. My 360 is in the shop, though, so I can't test throughly.

Strange...
I can punish Amy's 2B+K with 33K (i19)

Error in 33K data frame too ? ^^"

Maybe I should check this in details.

Mitsurugi's 1A is between -13 and -15 depending on the range. Similarly, his 3B is also sometimes -15 sometimes -16.
Maybe Amy's 2B+K has the same kind of properties ^^

ok after some tests...

FC 3K is i19 and 33K is i17 .

My conclusion:
Amy's 2B+K --> -18
Yoshi's FC 3K --> i19
Yoshi's 33K --> i17 !!

EDIT: and Oh! 44bB is i17 too !!

^_____^

I'll make a note. Unfortunately, because of the required execution, I'm guessing the fastest we'll ever get 33K and 44bB out is i19. Boo. >_<

rddk you are correct sir... not sure on FC 3K, I'm redoing all of yoshi's data since I am now maining him again, and I haven't gotten there yet, been skipping around testing moves that interest me... iMCF is actually 1 frame slower (i10) same as it's FC'd version, everything else about it is correct (-6 on grd, +4 on hit, STN on CH)... I'm doing my best to get the speed of Yoshi's SDF stance attacks, SDF A is i75~i76 and SDF B is i66 (this was tested by doing 8B+K, MDF 8B+K, into SDF, all done as fast as possible)... 8A+K will hopefully make these attacks a bit faster on grd... MED is going to be difficult in getting speeds for... On another note, bA is actually i15~i18, i15 being the fastest input possible and i18 being the most delayed, fast, not that unsafe (-14 on grd) and I'm sure it's +2 on hit (off the top of my head), makes this move amazing, and the damage from the AT tops it all off... 22*88K (on grd), bA would make it i16 with the fastest possible input since 22*88K is only -1 on grd...

I'm doing my best to get the speed of Yoshi's SDF stance attacks, SDF A is i75~i76 and SDF B is i66 (this was tested by doing 8B+K, MDF 8B+K, into SDF, all done as fast as possible)...
In fact, I've already have the data for them but i forgot to post the results here...

Roudoudouk on SoulCalibur.FR said:
FLEA A+B i2
FLEA B i17
FLEA K i22
FLEA [K] i22
FLEA 66 i15
passage en FLEA: i15

MED 6a+b A+B i18
passage en MED: i17

INT K i15
INT B i20
passage en INT: i11

REF A i17
REF B i15
REF K i35

SDF B i21

DGF B i29
DGF A i18
DGF K i22
DGF 6A+B:A i21

I only use softwares to count the number of frame after encoding the moves at 60fps. I don't think there are mistakes but since I didn't tested deeply all of them.. i can't certified that it's 100% good.

About Manji Carve Fist, there's no error: iMCF is i9 and FC 2aB is i10 (already checked).

imp1j.gif
--> i24 ^^

I'm still positive iMCF is i10...
You should try testing it manually in training too...
I will see if I can get iMCF at i9 in training myself also, I'm just not sure if it's a true JF or something along the lines of ear slicer (i12-i14)...

I'm still positive iMCF is i10...
ok, so after checking different recordings and comparing visual frames (taunt/taunt~iMCF) Maybe you're right...

iMCF is i10 ???
--> http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7414/imcfp4.gif (4.5 Mo)

Same test with aB+K and I found i12...
For both, the flashy frame appears at i2.
I don't really know if the first frame is due to the first input (2A for iMCF and A for aB+K...) or if it's really part of the move.
Anyway I can't get i9 for iMCF or i11 for aB+K.

Like HajimeOwari said: because of the required execution, the fastest we'll ever get iMCF and aB+K out is i10 and i12 ^^"

Finally I think iMCF is i9(+1!) and aB+K i11(+1!)... lol
I guess the (+1) depends on the player skill and I don't know if we can eliminate it with the "buffering" (maybe we can !!).

I'll do more test later ^^"

If Yoshi-A (opponent) does BB, iMCF (fastest possible timing (i9 as suggested)), then Yoshi-B (you) blocks the BB (-6) and responds with a BB (i16) of your own (now at i10), it will clash with the iMCF, and it will never clash with 3A (i15)... This could mean a couple things, BB is i15, or it's -7 on grd, or iMCF is i10, etc... I must have tested this all day yesterday among other things, don't know how many times that is, but for me it's enough ~lol... I think I have iMCF down now too (talkin bout magic with that attack)... With what you're saying, RDDK, I don't think we can elimainate the buffering, but maybe we can find out if iMCF needs to be done "on the frame" meaning there can be no delay between 2a and B... You can see this delay with a:B+K "ear slicer" easily, and to me ear slicer isn't a real JF move because of that (just like Algol's bubbles)... Hey!, can there be 1/2 frames involved??? That would help explain alot...

Second round of testing and I still found iMCF = i10 (i9+1)

I think we can't do better than i10 because It's impossible to do iMCF instantly (frame zero). The first frame of 2A (2a:B) inevitably comes out and can't be changed into iMCF during the frame...
Even if iMCF is i9, we only can get it out in 10 frames.

Ear slicer isn't a true JF you're right but it's just like many other in the game.
you can a(+i1/+i2/+i3):B+K. So a:B+K can be i12, i13 or i14... depending of your skill. And like iMCF, i guess it's i12 minimum (i11+1).

Really, that is interesting... But there's something I don't understand, did you record the computer doing iMCF or yourself in order to find the speed, I'm saying how did you find out iMCF was indeed i9 at it's fastest when it could have been i10 this whole time??? And, I didn't know iMCF could be delayed that much, I didn't think it could be delayed at all... Something new for you RDDK, iMCF, iMCF, the second fist will come out at i23 on grd and I cannot get it at i22, does that mean it takes 7 frames to cancel from FC'd to keep attacking??? Example to help clarify this situation, Yoshi does 2A, stands and does 3B, the 3B comes out at i30... How I figure this 2A is -6 on grd, 3B is i17, it should come out at i23 but since you can't do 3B from FC'd position you have to stand (either neutrally or by dashing with 66) and that took 7 frames for me, so the plausible thing to do is iMCF, FC 2aB, delivering the punch at i16 (which can be bad) but that's his fastest option to continue attacking if you choose to...
BTW an i10 iMCF TC's at i7, thats what I found, can you verify this??? and thank you...
EDIT: 12/22/09
Hey, 2A+B is i20.5 ~lol but seriously, I'm able to punish Algol's 8B+K (-20 on grd) at close range... and 3A+B is i22, same speed as 3B+K, do Yoshi's B (on hit = +1) then his 3A+B as fast as possible afterward, now if you are Yoshi too, you're 4K will clash (or at least smack each other)... i21 + i1 = i22 right??? Please check, thanks... And in the wiki I remeber 33K and 66K being different speeds when they're both i17, 66K is -11 on grd, and 33K is unsafe (around -16 I think)... Yoshi's JMP A is i42 and 6A+BBBB is -8 on grd (puts the opponent ~FC on grd), last hit of DNK is not punishable, an iMCF followup is i18 too (not advised)... CH 6[A+K]*6[A+K]4 is actually +10 on hit, when Yoshi grabs a BT'd opponent with Soul Siphon he can't combo his AA, the opponent still has time to duck it even, I did some testing and it turns out iMCF is the only thing that can combo, remember this when you're doing a wall combo and 6[A+K]4 grabs them BT'd...

Back