Fanart Friday: Create-a-Soul Edition

Fanart Friday: Week 1 Poll

• Crossbow & Finger Blades (by ChildishFantasy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naginata (by iTheShirt)

• Broadsword (by NightTerror92)

• Arm Blade (by Ravenheart29)

• Magic Staff (by Reno)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Admin
So last week was our first Fanart Friday; and I didn't explain the rules too well... my fault. Last week was supposed to be an emphasis on custom weapons; but a lot of people sent in create-a-soul characters instead. So I will only be posting entries which show a higher emphasis on the character's weapons themselves and this week will be all about Create-a-Soul characters...

If you send in a create-a-soul last week, resend your entry this week. Multiple entries will be permitted, however if we get too many entries, I will have to limit the number of entries per person and select the ones I think are the best. Also, try to include all your entries in a single submission. Remember, submit your entries using the "Contact Us" form; do not post your entries as a comment. Also, while the Soul Calibur series is rated "mature" with "sexual situations", we can not accept any entries with blatant nudity.

Moving on, I have selected 30 of the best entries from the past week... There is also a poll where users can vote on their favorites; the winner receives a limited Project Soul T-Shirt! Images embedded after the break.

childishfantasy-crossbow.jpg enkindu-kactars.jpg erikv-doublevoulge.jpg fatalexodus_katars.jpg gabed-ankoku.jpg gamekingcaleb-swordshield.jpg itheshirt-harisen.jpg itheshirt-naginata.jpg nightterror92-broadsword.jpg nivulus-handaxe.jpg outcast-axeshield.jpg pawel-assorted.jpg ravenheart29-armblade.jpg ravenheart29-broomstick.jpg ravenheart29-scytherod.jpg reno-magicstaff.jpg rightxxx-hoop.jpg rightxxx-scientist.jpg rightxxx-shamwow.jpg rubinrichardson-akaisagi.jpg rwb-rifleaxe.jpg sheppard-doublevoulge.jpg underx-electrowhips.jpg underx-kusarigama.jpg asdeespada-doublevoulge.png ghengisjohn-guitarchucks.png jasonbriggs-scharfrichter.png jila-dualiato.png leta-daggers.png shadowhatchi-wolfhook.png

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
wow thier are really great weapons on here! Im the one that drew the arm blade, witches broomstick, and scythe-rod combo. Namco has some really talented fan! woooooo the assorted weapons are sick.

hah, these are all really awesome! its hard to decide which one to vote for (cant vote for myself because that would be tacky).

im stuck between voting for one of these:

Scythe & Rod Combo (by Ravenheart29)
Double Voulge (by ErikV)
Bladed Hoop (by RightXXX)
Double Voulge/Spear (by Sheppard)

theyre all really good :o

also i love that weapon names were given for each entry. i had no idea what to call that weapon. i probably would have called it something like double katanas with bladey things at the ends idk.

i wanted to submit 2 more actually, but i didnt have time and did total rush work to finish mine. i think i just barely made it in on time.

Sweet! I made top 30! Lol, I don't think mine will win, but I feel good that it at least passed muster. :)

Im honored Scharfrichter made it into the top thirty, personally I love the detail on the Double Voulge/Iato done by Jila.

Their are so many good ones. For me the two that stands out are:

Monk Sham Wow - Very interesting. What I like the most is RightXXX gave us multiple concept arts of how it works, otherwise the idea might have went right over some of our heads.

"Akai Sagi" Sword and Dagger - Another interesting design. The whole design is quite elegate and is a weapon I want to see in action.
It's much like the concept of Flying Sleeves in kung fu! It's cool. reminds me of the magic staff move set from SC3, which incidentally was under the monk class! It must be the same school of magic.

hah, these are all really awesome! its hard to decide which one to vote for (cant vote for myself because that would be tacky).

im stuck between voting for one of these:

Scythe & Rod Combo (by Ravenheart29)
Double Voulge (by ErikV)
Bladed Hoop (by RightXXX)
Double Voulge/Spear (by Sheppard)

theyre all really good :o

also i love that weapon names were given for each entry. i had no idea what to call that weapon. i probably would have called it something like double katanas with bladey things at the ends idk.

i wanted to submit 2 more actually, but i didnt have time and did total rush work to finish mine. i think i just barely made it in on time.

omg thanks but i think eric might win. he has 31 votes wtf lol. im already prepping for the next one. yours is sweet. the different ranges are really cool, great job!

Just so you guys know... ErikV's Double Voulge entry has been disqualified... He's been creating multiple accounts to vote for his own entry.

Live streams

4 Viewers
FuzzyCatGirl
FuzzyCatGirl
Soul Cal Saturday!!! Get in here!!!
3 Viewers
pricebehigh
pricebehigh
Pull up on Meh | Overwatch|
2 Viewers
iggyxslips
iggyxslips
I wonder why they call this level Heavy Rain?
2 Viewers
SC_Shadow78
SC_Shadow78
Ranked and then casual lobby (PC)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back