• "Artharia" (by Sister)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Less" (by Sister)

• "Enji" (by UnderX)

• "Alex" (by NecLordX)

• "Cain Maria Heydrich" (by xShadowxXIII)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin
It's labor day weekend here in the United States, and what does that mean? Well naturally, the unofficial end of summer. So in honor of that inevitable end, and the upcoming equinox, this week's contest will be the swimsuit edition! This week, only official Soul Calibur characters will be accepted.

Last week's submissions have been gathered up; a lot of people submitted a large number of entries. I took what I considered the 2 best from each submission and added it to the list. Some people also submitted customization of existing Soul Calibur characters; I have decided not to include those submissions and instead that will be a topic of a future week.

Multiple entries will be permitted, however I will limit the number of entries per person and select the ones I think are the best. Include all your entries in a single submission. Submit your entries using the "Contact Us" form; do not post your entries as a comment. We can not accept any entries with blatant nudity. The winner receives a limited Project Soul T-Shirt!

akidead-vorona.jpgbys-female.jpgdarktibu-xavietalsayf.jpgdavidoa-dullahan.jpgdavidoa-eloa.jpggrendelswish-gragh.jpgjilione-ikaros.jpgjioyueng-male.jpgkirio4-clairroyalty.jpgkristin84-qiang.jpglysosoup-altan.jpglysosoup-makoto.jpgmasaton-ruler.jpgoutcast-aaron.jpgravenheart29-gabriel.jpgravenheart29-lilith.jpgrightxxx-emogirl.jpgrightxxx-ghostprincess.jpgrita-leiya.jpgsheppard-linda.jpgsheppard-van.jpgsister-artharia.jpgsister-less.jpgtraceafj-male.jpgtraceafj-persian.jpgunderx-enji.jpgmurko-salome.pngneclordx-alex.pngxshadowxxiii-cain.pngfatalexodus-yoichi.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Swimsuit, eh? Maybe I should doodle some Astaroth in "Borat", naah I'm too lazy.

Btw. It's pretty damn hard to choose my favorite. So many good ones. For example, I really REALLY liked "Ruler", it would be in my top 5 for sure, but I only have one vote...

YO! LOTS OF GREAT ENTRIES!! great work everyone, and good luck :D

please stop spamming the comments section with you pics. use URL, ok?

No need to vote today. take a while. think it over. I know I can't decide yet!

So how did you all go about completing your art, if you don't mind sharing? For instance, i sketched mine, then used tracing paper and a tech pen to ink (in order to keep it clean), and then scanned it in to color in Photoshop and add text. Then I just grabbed a stage background of Soul Calibur's from Google and voici!

i updated my Gragh the beastman art. added some depth. take a look please. (of course, i realize it's not valid for the competition. but i didn't have time to finish. and now it is.)

OR​

I wish i could have gotten my weapon in on time for the first contest cause this time, my chances are slim.

hmm.. strange.. i submitted 3 pictures but only one of them show up..~
oh well.... not that it'd change anything though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back