• "Artharia" (by Sister)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Less" (by Sister)

• "Enji" (by UnderX)

• "Alex" (by NecLordX)

• "Cain Maria Heydrich" (by xShadowxXIII)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin
It's labor day weekend here in the United States, and what does that mean? Well naturally, the unofficial end of summer. So in honor of that inevitable end, and the upcoming equinox, this week's contest will be the swimsuit edition! This week, only official Soul Calibur characters will be accepted.

Last week's submissions have been gathered up; a lot of people submitted a large number of entries. I took what I considered the 2 best from each submission and added it to the list. Some people also submitted customization of existing Soul Calibur characters; I have decided not to include those submissions and instead that will be a topic of a future week.

Multiple entries will be permitted, however I will limit the number of entries per person and select the ones I think are the best. Include all your entries in a single submission. Submit your entries using the "Contact Us" form; do not post your entries as a comment. We can not accept any entries with blatant nudity. The winner receives a limited Project Soul T-Shirt!

akidead-vorona.jpgbys-female.jpgdarktibu-xavietalsayf.jpgdavidoa-dullahan.jpgdavidoa-eloa.jpggrendelswish-gragh.jpgjilione-ikaros.jpgjioyueng-male.jpgkirio4-clairroyalty.jpgkristin84-qiang.jpglysosoup-altan.jpglysosoup-makoto.jpgmasaton-ruler.jpgoutcast-aaron.jpgravenheart29-gabriel.jpgravenheart29-lilith.jpgrightxxx-emogirl.jpgrightxxx-ghostprincess.jpgrita-leiya.jpgsheppard-linda.jpgsheppard-van.jpgsister-artharia.jpgsister-less.jpgtraceafj-male.jpgtraceafj-persian.jpgunderx-enji.jpgmurko-salome.pngneclordx-alex.pngxshadowxxiii-cain.pngfatalexodus-yoichi.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I really love Vorona's suit. It has a Scottish female kilt with a modern flare.

However, I really, really want a Persian female dancer to be a character in SCV similar to Zafina from Tekken 6, so I voted for Persian daggers.

Props to the artist for the Rapier and Dagger character, Icelandic warrior, and Shaka Zulu. You really know your stuff.

Even if you don't like the one I made, give me a little comment about Aaron plz. I'm not the best artist.

Friggin sucks.. lol
The drawing/character idea in the lead sucks compare to those three and the Persian lady.

Hey now, let's keep it clean- everyone deserves respect for putting forth the effort to submit something.

My favorites are actually Gatsu's. Too bad they're not in the running.

haha, isn't it quite rude to say that out loud?
Life isn't always about cupcakes and rainbows. :)
I'll voice my opinion how I please.
Everyone can take it as they want but I'll stand by what I say.

Back to topic.

PS: That drawing getting that much amount of votes was OBVIOUSLY a plea from the artist to his friends to join the site and vote for it. There are A LOT more worthy drawings on here, that are good ideas and well drawn, that deserve the votes.

NOW back on topic. :P

People always ask why the introduce so many female to fighting games, so...here is the answer, top 5 are girls XDDDD

I voted Ruler, I really like his fighting style, I would give all my money to see something like that in the next SC

Altan is wonderful, she looks like an Avatar character but her design would translate well into the games

I seriously would love to see the chain girl in soul calibur. Her weapon looks like it would be the most fun out of any of them.

I seriously would love to see the chain girl in soul calibur. Her weapon looks like it would be the most fun out of any of them.

Life isn't always about cupcakes and rainbows. :)
I'll voice my opinion how I please.
Everyone can take it as they want but I'll stand by what I say.

Back to topic.

PS: That drawing getting that much amount of votes was OBVIOUSLY a plea from the artist to his friends to join the site and vote for it. There are A LOT more worthy drawings on here, that are good ideas and well drawn, that deserve the votes.

NOW back on topic. :P

wow really, this is a friendly competition. C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-O-N...... Everyone tells thier friends to vote. hence the "competition" part.
Also it seems like tis is more of a crying contest because whenever someone has more votes then others, people complain, get jealous and try to knock it off the polls. Cry me a river. The fact that your trying to demean another artist's work, when you dont even have a drawing in the contest is just sad. Jaxal if my votes were knocked down beause i had "too much" then should'nt The Persian lady be knocked down also, or even Verona who had 6 votes in the first like 2-3 hours of the the voting. Akidead Im not trying to mess with any of your stuff, just trying to point out the fairness.

Am I still in time to send mine? When will this entry end?
get them in by Friday each week. that means have it as finished as you can get it in a week and upload thursday and send in the link to it by "contact us" before friday morning. When Jaxel starts his day on friday, it's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live streams

3 Viewers
SeichoTV
SeichoTV
Casual Matches for fun times! Yay! c: Come vibe friends :3 ☯ | Love Questions and Anime! Ask up c: | Backseating okay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back