Favorite Childhood Breakfast Cereal!

tiggerkiddo

[09] Warrior
Well put them down! I'll list some of my old favorites.

Alpha Bits with the marshmallows (I want some now but they don't make them anymore)
Corn Pops
Cocoa Pebbles
Frosted Flakes (Once they get soggy, all bets are off!)
Cinammon Toast Crunch

Oh and screw oatmeal. I hate that stuff.

I've always liked Raisin Bran. Pour your milk on it, put a very light coating of sugar; and nomnom.

In no particular order:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Golden Grahams
Honey Nut Cheerios (When they used to be good)
Coco Pebbles
Golden Crisps.

From favorite to least favorite:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Capn' Crunch (they don't cut the roof of your mouth... everyone that bitches about this cereal is a pussy with weak mouths)
Chocolate Rice Crispies
Apple Jacks

The ultimate childhood cereal !! >:) I wish they brought it back. :(

[youtube="TMNT Cereal"]RR06EqIbxY4[/youtube]

I used to have all the bowls too. :p My favorites as well are Fruity pebbles, Cinnamin Toast Crunch, Cookie Crisp, and Crunch Berries.

I also miss these cereals as well. :(

[youtube="Nintendo Cereal"]HcayngErSMg[/youtube]

[youtube="Batman Cereal"]QUsQ259Ww4Q[/youtube]

Apple Jacks
Crunch Berries
Coca Puffs
Coca/Fruity Pebbles
Frosted Flakes

Most of all, though, the original Cheerios! I loved them as a kid and still do. I don't mix milk in cereal, though.

Forget childhood, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms made up a good chunk of my college diet at my first school, lol. Sodexho as your college food provider = instant fail. Cereal was the only thing they could get right.

Forget childhood, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms made up a good chunk of my college diet at my first school, lol. Sodexho as your college food provider = instant fail. Cereal was the only thing they could get right.

Sodexho? LOL. They provide the food at my job.

I can't remember what my favorite cereal was as a child but Cinnamon Toast Crunch & Lucky Charms are top fucking tier son.

Not so much a kids cereal, but I love the stuff...Wheaties.

Cap'n Crunch
Honey Nut Cheerios
Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Cinnamon toast crunch
Lucky Charms.
Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles.
Spidrman/Ninja turtles cereal.

(They were the same thing.)

To me, most cereals are only really good once they get a little soggy. The union of cereal and milk is a beautiful thing.

I forgot about Trix too. :D Too bad the rabbit only had it once. :\ Damn racist !! >:(

When the hell did he ever get it? He's always shouting about how fruity it is when he finally grabs it instead of actually eating it. Moron knows damn well he's giving the kids enough time to figure out what he's done and get it back.

Back