Favorite Gltiches

IvyFanboy

[11] Champion
Games got plenty of gltiches. Post you favorite character based ones and random mishaps mid battle.

• In an offline match with the stage that starts in the cage where 2 walls can be knocked down, My friend was pushed through the gate that can be broken down and RO'd.
  • In the clock level, I was about to be rung out when I landed in a headstand on the very edge where it made that familiar glitchy RO sound that happens every now and then...but I just stood there rather than slide off eventually. My opponent then hit me after a few seconds and I was able to join the fight again.
  • The other day I was RO'd in the "gong" level off of JUST a wall splat. The wall I splat into was the one that's technically outside the arena (it was slightly over the fence you can be RO'd over).
  • Ivy's whiffed AT version of SW 214K is both agonizing and amusing to watch. You can't help but laugh even though you're about to get nailed for 100+ dmg on punish.

My favorite ring-out glitches seem to happen in Virgin snow and the marshes.

One time, mitsurugi was going out for a ringout and he does a flip, and it makes that glitchy ring out sound mentioned above by IFB. He ends up getting stuck but his upper torso is sticking out from the ground and his lower body had sunk into the ground. He was also in a very weird pose, where one of his arms was off to the side as if he were free falling.

All of them are pretty hilarious when it happens.

btw, off topic, but your sig quote about teflon from sharpskil.. well, they're the same person. Haha.

I remember that back in 2008, i was in a room with Malek and some siegfried player. Malek relaunched him out of the water on Cass/Soph stage with BT A+B. That was pretty crazy.

I had some weird glitch happen during a Yun-Seong online mirror match, this guy was in crane stance and jumped at me with B+K, I knocked him down, but instead of landing on the floor he started floating and walking in the air.

In practice mode i did some frame testing with Taki.
And i traded a hit with i think it was her 2A+B or BT 2A+B(the turning drop)
and she fell down but then somehow she stood.
Head over feet, back towards me, then she slowly turned floatingly until she stood normal again. Looked really funny.

sometimes, doing cassy's 236:B on the star wars stage (the non-moving walls one) will make them fall through the wall and splat on the otherside, before sliding down and out for the RO. this has happened more than once. :|

This would be the most popular thread on the site if SC3 was still the latest entry in the series

On Lizardman's stage, if you happen to knock out your opponent near the spiked wall, he/she will make that RO glitching noise, scream, but suddenly get pulled back into the ring... first time this occurred, I couldn't breathe for a full minute after laughing so hard :B.

I like the glitch where you are "sliding" off the ring but you never make it out. All you hear is like a machine gun version of hitting the edge. Then you get stuck lying there and cannot move/get-up/attack/do anything until the opponent attacks you. It's basically a free win so long as you had more life.

I like the glitch where you are "sliding" off the ring but you never make it out. All you hear is like a machine gun version of hitting the edge. Then you get stuck lying there and cannot move/get-up/attack/do anything until the opponent attacks you. It's basically a free win so long as you had more life.

If you leave someone there, eventually, one of your consoles will crash... Spawns too many sounds, dust particles, or something else like that and you run out of memory.

One I like is how, atleast with some characters (like Mina and Xianghua), you can STEP (not duck) the second hit of Xianghua's 44A. Sword slices your head right off, just a fun little whiff.

I was in training practicing Zas's 4A ch attack throw and i was too close so the game whiffed the shaft of the scythe for some reason I pressed B again and he went into doing the AT and when he did the ending attack it hit them @.@??? I've had 4A whiff a lot but never had something like that happen except that one time...

In all honesty I only know one glitch, that being in offline on the 60th floor of the TLS, if you are downed and roll onto the edge of the ring, Algol will jump over you. (This doesn't work all the time, works about 98% of the time if you don't attack him at all. If you attack him, he can sometimes get stuck and just kind of land with his heel in your mouth).

Back