[Feb 11, 2012] Play N trade SC5 tourney (Buffalo, NY)

ChaCha

[10] Knight
Hello all,

Hopefully this will get the attention of some more SC heads in the WNY area. We will be beginning a new series of SC5 tournaments in Buffalo, NY at Play N Tade

We also do UMVC3, SSF4 2012 and KOF13 events here to, as well as casuals open-close every saturday.

The first tourney will be on Feb 11th, saturday.

Start Time: 2pm

Entry Fee: $10, pot split 70/20/10

Rules are as follows:

PS3 is the system of choice
Double Elimination
2 of 3 matches, best of 3 rounds per match set
Default life, gauges and time
NO CAS (custom characters) allowed
Dampierre is illegal until he available to everyone on all systems. Meaning that once Dampierre is released for DLC to anyone who owns the game, he will be tournament legal. If that somehow happens by this date, so be it.

matches will be streamed- www.twitch.tv/snowryuken

No other characters are banned as of now.

If you plan to attend, have questions or just wanna say SUP DAWG! feel free to post up or shoot me a pm! Also here is where the Blo crew posts daily- http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/buffalo-ny-we-drink-tears-as-liquid-refreshment.93470/

welcome back everyone!

cha cha

RSVP dick, so we can have 3 whole RSVPs out of the like 20 players we'll have week 1.

Cha, If the Toronto guys make it down, can we have a Toronto v.s Buffalo(5vs5) after the single tournament.

I love the idea Eli (we will be streaming btw). However we have to deal some very non-team oriented attitudes on the Buffalo side, dunno if we can find 5 players who LIKE each other enough to team up. (Sound familiar Toronto?) lol.

I'm willing to put the silliness between me and some others aside to help make a team vs you guys, but I don't think everyone will be on board.

...so make that a tentative yes.

Cha, If the Toronto guys make it down, can we have a Toronto v.s Buffalo(5vs5) after the single tournament.

If we can field 5 players, I'd be willing to throw down. Jon, Cha, Juan and myself makes 4, but that's all of our experienced players lol, depends on if one of our new players feels like stepping up to the challenge.

Prepare to be invaded!.

Also can you guys take me to some really good places to eat?. ;)

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Is all I have to say about Kowtows post.

Barry, I have a million places to take you. You know this. Also you are gonna run into to someone here who knows how to punish Maxi :) Just sayin ;p

Yo I'd love to go...problem is I don't have a fighting stick for the ps3 :/ so question is if there is any kind of mod or something that would allow me to hook up my 360 sick for the ps3? Would really like to get my feet wet in the tournament action so I'm pretty stoked to see Buffalo has tournaments going on. It's just a shame that the system of choice isn't the 360 ^^

Back