[Feb 11, 2012] Play N trade SC5 tourney (Buffalo, NY)

Yo I'd love to go...problem is I don't have a fighting stick for the ps3 :/ so question is if there is any kind of mod or something that would allow me to hook up my 360 sick for the ps3? Would really like to get my feet wet in the tournament action so I'm pretty stoked to see Buffalo has tournaments going on. It's just a shame that the system of choice isn't the 360 ^^

Frank, if you come we will have a PS3 stick for you. Don't worry about that. If you are a local we WANT you and every other player you know to show.
Even if you are new, we play every Saturday at PnT for free- come by and get experience (its MUCH better than online).

Glad to see some new locals poppin' up!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Is all I have to say about Kowtows post.

Barry, I have a million places to take you. You know this. Also you are gonna run into to someone here who knows how to punish Maxi :) Just sayin ;p

Thanks Brian, also who says I'm going to be playing Maxi only?...I've kept an open mind in trying to find the most annoying and safest character to make someone pull their hair out. ;)

Thanks Brian, also who says I'm going to be playing Maxi only?...I've kept an open mind in trying to find the most annoying and safest character to make someone pull their hair out. ;)

I remember some guy online nailing the maxi description..."You can chuck your controller down a flight of stairs and Maxi will still do a combo..." Easily the most annoying character in the game lol.

But yeah I'm gonna try and make it out there this saturday. and hopefully my jackass slacker friends will be joining me... >_>

Cha: Can you let me know about the guides? Apparently, I have to get 6 of them. We'll probably get to Buffalo around 12p and drive around for guides. Any place in particular I should be looking for?

NeoRussell

Cha: Can you let me know about the guides? Apparently, I have to get 6 of them. We'll probably get to Buffalo around 12p and drive around for guides. Any place in particular I should be looking for?

NeoRussell

Russ- I can pick them up for you if you want, 6 will probably require going multiple places. But if you think it's easier, you can pick them up and pay with card so you don't have to get all that cash in US $ to pay me. (You can show to my crib, we'll all get in 1 car and go to several close by places that have it.(I will call them ahead of time).

Do you want to show up early and I can just take you to the places directly?

Frank, if you come we will have a PS3 stick for you. Don't worry about that. If you are a local we WANT you and every other player you know to show.
Even if you are new, we play every Saturday at PnT for free- come by and get experience (its MUCH better than online).

Glad to see some new locals poppin' up!

Haha, yeaaa... i actually got a ps3 now so I won't have to bum a pad either. Thanks for that last time, by the way.

Anyway looks like I'll be there tomorrow. See you boys soon.

I remember some guy online nailing the maxi description..."You can chuck your controller down a flight of stairs and Maxi will still do a combo..." Easily the most annoying character in the game lol.

But yeah I'm gonna try and make it out there this saturday. and hopefully my jackass slacker friends will be joining me... >_>

good to see new players making it out to this, maybe we can help you over your Maxi misconceptions while we're at it ;)

Looks like Toronto vs anyone would have to be a 3v3, Jon isn't coming for whatever reason. Don't ask.

Jon isn't coming for whatever reason. Don't ask.
crying_eagle.jpg

Back