Female Characters

Are you easily disturbed/uncomfortable by girl characters?

• Total voters
From a writing/character standpoint:
If the game is fun, and the character is cool – I'm all for it, regardless of the player character's gender.

From a strictly visual standpoint:
I often play female characters, and they're often the pretty/sexy ones at that. Why? Because I think they're nice to look at. That said, I think that those who prefer to look at attractive virtual guys could have some more options.

I'm a proponent of the additive process of gaming inclusiveness. Don't take stuff off the menu – add stuff to it.

Last edited:
Why do you gotta involve food in it, man? XD That just sounds racist...

The answers I've gotten from this thread so far is pretty amusing, I gotta say. I kind of thought there would be hate for some reason. No idea why; maybe I was judging it from those one chicks from Lollipop Chainsaw, Onechanbara, Rumble Roses, & any other of those games. Then again I did kind of thought it would have been big on the other side that people would find it comforting, & apparently it is. Seeing as there are mods to enhance the maturity of the game.

GG

Last edited:
no-fat-chicks1.jpg

I'd hit it.

Why do you gotta involve food in it, man? XD That just sounds racist...

The answers I've gotten from this thread so far is pretty amusing, I gotta say. I kind of thought there would be hate for some reason. No idea why; maybe I was judging it from those one chicks from Lollipop Chainsaw, Onechanbara, Rumble Roses, & any other of those games. Then again I did kind of thought it would have been big on the other side that people would find it comforting, & apparently it is. Seeing as there are mods to enhance the maturity of the game.

GG

It ain't racist, it's being honest. You could google up to 10 Asian ladies from a video game very fast. Same with white ladies. However, black ladies aren't as common and my average self knows about two.

I'm all for pretty ladies(preferably Asians), but even I wouldn't mind seeing more variety like Aztecs and other cultures.

It ain't racist, it's being honest. You could google up to 10 Asian ladies from a video game very fast. Same with white ladies. However, black ladies aren't as common and my average self knows about two.

I'm all for pretty ladies(preferably Asians), but even I wouldn't mind seeing more variety like Aztecs and other cultures.
Lisa & Rochelle is all I know of in the now. There are a lot of black males though. Cole being the best one Imo. Then Sazh.

I think we need to de-sexualize female character designs.
I feel this and stepping out of the mindset that male characters are the default are two major factors that lead character designers into representing women in a better rounded fashion.

Actually, the more I think about this topic, the more I find myself annoyed at the whole "dere" thing.

Indeed! The power of hot women distills immeasurable boundaries of sexual captivation beyond the void. They must be used as sex toys for fapping needs. Enhanced with the ability to cause nude & sex mods. Increasing the man power one needs in life to not die of depression because some stuck up bitch irl is a worthless broad that only teases & plays impossible to even communicate with. Not to get out of topic about how woman sure do love to fuck up chivalry, it is important that female characters are made more then male characters half the time.

We need more badass half naked women on the field that distills boundless captivation. We men need our daily dose of women affection which is greatly lacked, for we die earlier then they do.

Last edited:
I many games female characters are sexualized (ivy). For me personally it doesn't matter if i play a man or a woman, especially in fighting games. You have to focus on reading your opponents and doing your inputs. It's completely irrelevant how your character looks because other things are much more important.

An answer like someone who doesn't care in any way shape or form is good enough for me. Anyone who did, I would have loved to know why, but it seemed I never got their answer. (Sett, Norik)

No one would use or care about a fat ugly woman, I mean there is literally zero demand for them. It would be seen as disrespectful too, most fat characters are white men from 'standard' nations. If Gragas from LoL was black then shit would fly. If Bob was a woman then everyone would be like "What is the point of this character? Is this a joke?" Then some would come to the conclusion of 'insert discrimination reason here'.

Bob is fat, that is his character. That is his personality. That is his goal and his life. He is also a shite character and I hate him, get aids Bob.

I increase the font size for you m8. np

So what your telling me is that this answer applies for the second question I asked you as well? Because I did ask another question towards you after you have posted all that.

You asked me "why would you feel that way?" Why would I feel what way? What are you on about? I just stated how things would work and be perceived it has nothing to do with my opinion you wideo.

Back