Female Characters

Are you easily disturbed/uncomfortable by girl characters?

• Total voters
You asked me "WHY would you feel that way?" Why would I feel what way??? What are you on about?
No one would use or care about a fat ugly woman, I mean there is literally zero demand for them. It would be seen as disrespectful too. If Bob was a woman then everyone would be like "What is the point of this character? Is this a joke?" Then some would come to the conclusion of 'insert discrimination reason here'.

DEX: Why would you feel that way? & who said they have to be ugly? I happen to think the game could use some characters who are like that.

Last edited:
SETT: I just stated how things would work and be perceived it has nothing to do with my opinion you wideo.

& what if someone did? Like I said in my last post, I have made nothing but giant tanky like women in SCV. Also, nobody said they have to be ugly, appearance wise. Unless you meant the whole thing, which is still not ugly depending on how you put it. I could see myself maining a big woman character. Which is why I asked you why you felt that way.

A & D, except not really fat from where I'm coming from. Most people would say fat, but that's actually just thickness of being bigger then normal.

So..... Ivy?
Not really, I don't think she's all that big. Even if she is the biggest original female character. For me to say a woman's big, she'd have to be at least just as big as Asty if not any bigger. My scale of labeling characters size is much more larger, for a lack of a better word. Like Talim & Amy, I would label them as kids, when someone else might label them as teens.

Then they realllly don't exist, literally. Tall woman are rare, built woman are rare and pretty woman aren't rare but you'd want that as well.

Sejuani_0.jpg

You'd want her, but she probably isn't taller than the average girl. She isn't a hulk but she is probably just as strong. That's the best you'd get.

I'm surprised that this is even a topic.....or an argument.

Personally, it's something about female characters that appeal to me more than men. Even my mains in every fighting game are females (technically not anymore for SCV because of Alpha Patroklos).

Design-wise, I wish they had a perfect balance without making it campy and objectifying. Look at Ivy for instance. Her design on SCIV was all about sex. So much that it seemed forced, as if this was the only thing Soul Calibur IV had going for them. Applied to other designs as well: Shura, Angol Fear, Setsuka, Cassandra, Sophitia, naturally Taki, and slightly Xianghua. Hilde and Scheherazade were the lone exceptions, while others showed the same amount of skin as past games.

SCV, however, had Ivy at that perfect balance. Had skin, but the upper half made her regal. Other female designs were also toned down, especially Natsu compared to her master.

And also if they feel the need to over-sexualize women to make a better sell....then....what about the men? Where's their "slider" at?

Judge me, if you want to.
Sure!
Voldo, Algol, & Maxi is enough. That shit's kind of pushing it actually.
I think I'll always find it difficult to understand what the big deal is there, and I welcome any reasoning such people might have to help me with that.

Actually, you may as well add all the other male characters that show off their chests/upper bodies on the list, so that'd include at least Astaroth, Cervantes, Xiba and Z.W.E.I.

Back