Final Fantasy: The Tier List

Uh, what Final Fantasy games have you actually played?
I currently own and have played all of them at one point or another. It's difficult to say how far I've gotten in them, but I was unaware that any characters were capable of planetary destruction until tonight.

When you watch him destroy Saturn 5 times in a row. You really start doubting he destroyed anything.
I know. That is weird. It should have been more of a "time's up, you lose" sort of move rather than being a move used over and over.

Still, seeing this for the first time, the planets are clearly shattering and exploding. The only part that is unbelievable about all of this is the fact that everybody is still alive.

Here is my FF villain tier list

Top Tier:

Exdeath - Harnesses the power of the whitehole

Seymour Guado - Kills the entire race of Ronso's except 1 survivor. Not only does he do this, he does it with his bare hands. This guy is seriously OP.

High Tier:

Kefka - Insane dude who shoots rays of light from his tower to ruin peoples day. Also dumps poison in a castles water supply to kill everyone in the castle.

Gilgamesh - Eternal badass

Creator - Although weak in fighting ability, he created a tower that ruined everyone's day. All for the purpose of testing peoples heart.

Mid Tier

Golbez - Would be placed higher, but he isn't a complete villain

Archfiends - 4 elemental badasses

Ghost Train - It's a motherfucking undead train, weak to pheonix downs and Suplex's.

Low Tier

Sephiroth - Pretends to destroy planets, just an illusion.

Jenova - Weak blob of DNA, weaker than Sephiroth

Ultros - Joke villain octopus

Last edited:
If you played the game, it's 100% obvious it's our solar system. They even list the planets lol. Although he can use the attack multiple times meaning you watch him destroy our solar system multiple times. Which is why I said it can't be accurate. You need more research homie.

Sephiroth is so cool

tumblr_lk3dgkVg5D1qa89s4o1_500.jpg

You cannot stop him.

I'd argue that Seymour was really just annoying and not dangerous. In a world where dying is mildly inconvenient, murdering people just doesn't have the bite that it does in others.

I'd argue that Seymour was really just annoying and not dangerous. In a world where dying is mildly inconvenient, murdering people just doesn't have the bite that it does in others.

Anyone who rolls down their sleeves and kills an entire race. That dude does not fuck around. He's like the Mummm-Ra of Final Fantasy villains.

Return to the Void...

Edit:
Deadliest Villain: Exdeath
Strongest Villain: Feral Chaos
Deadliest Hero: Terra
Strongest Hero: Cloud

Last edited:
The personification of hatred that is Zeromus seems a likely choice as strongest.

Exdeath is able to harness the power of the void, so I'd say he's up there as well.

I'm not really certain who else to could qualify, maybe Necron or Promathia.

Havent played a ff since 10, but isnt lightning like a god or something?

tera from ff6 is pretty gdlike. def stronger then any other protagonist in ff1-10. She was essentially a summon that was half human.

worse is zidane, he was a thief.....

The personification of hatred that is Zeromus seems a likely choice as strongest.

Exdeath is able to harness the power of the void, so I'd say he's up there as well.

I'm not really certain who else to could qualify, maybe Necron or Promathia.

Exdeath doesn't fuck around.

Can you explain why deadliest and strongest aren't the same thing?
The way I see it, being strong only means being powerful at attacking. If you don't have the ability to make it deadly, then you're not the deadliest, despite having all that strength. Where as Exdeath can mute just about any power, but his atks may not be all that strong, but cannot be avoided, there for he is the deadliest. If Chaos & Exdeath fought (which has happened before), Exdeath has the better chance of winning.
Chaos is known to do the strongest damage overall in comparison to anyone. Almost all of his attacks, cannot be blocked by normal means. Exdeath on the other hand, has the ability to block anything & counter back. May not be as strong, but it sure is deadly. Exdeath's description: Draws foes to an inevitable defeat.

Last edited:
Back