First UK tournament Aftermath & Results

You say they're not necessary but if you can maximise damage then why not? I saw a lot of combo enders used in that tourney for viola involved 9bb, but 66B, 66A+B does significantly more damage and spaces you better. You also have your orb with you at the end of it, at the right distance to attack without suffering for it (depending on the matchup)

EDIT:

Also why does your sig say combo king if you don't like combos.
because when I playing casually the long combos out, but when im on xbox I just have a habit of being safe and using combos, since using sets, and with her I always F'ed up my combos. About the 66A+B seeing as I had only played her for a day prior had been using ivy up to that point, didn't know it hit ground. lol btw if the opponent is on the ground, spacing isnt an issue, you have ample time to deal with that

So shut the fuck up now please? K thanks....

I don't even need to explain this to you I hope...

Throw your toys out of the pram and have a tantrum. You want me to play mummy, kiss you better and say lets pretend it never happened? Fuck off...

Loath though I am to extend wrath to UK players as my first priority is the scene, if you're going to act like a baby then I'm going to treat you like a tard...
The guy just asked if you were going to a tournament or not. What is all this shit?

Gentlemen, when is the next UK tourney?
We're setting up RBs as we speak. They'll be monthly at least. There's also a big national tournament happening 17th March courtesy of Namco.

Back