[Florida] lol, Florida thread

sup enkindu im in florida(orland0) untill saturday staying at suites of old town if you know where that is, is there any where good around here to play. i dont have internet access in my room but i will try to check back in a couple of hours.

Hey provost, I'm free tomorrow if you wanna try and meet up for some games, I'll try and get some people together.

well im married and have kids and i gotta go to epcot tomorrow, but if you wanna give me a call number is 409-853-2599 or 853-2619

When you are dicked around with a bid up for 100,000 for over 4 months, and other places are just not replying to the same, it's hard to get anything.

Cool girls like MBV.

Provost, damn man, I wish I could come see you, but now is a terrible time for me. My mother has been in the hospital for about a month now, and just had surgery almost 2 weeks ago. She is still recovering, so I need to be seeing her every chance I get. I do hope you enjoy your time here in our beautiful city.

both is fine too! i just need to get my disc back from nix, left it in his ps3 when he came over to share some games =/

sry to hear that enkindu, hope everything works out, wellim back in texas. im planning on making another trip out there sometime soon but hopefully next time we can get some games in.

any of you hard core ganstas have ps3?

i just got my stick adapter and i need to unscrubify...

<3wg

I do, but I tend to be on late. If you wanna give it a try my PSN is as above.

/edit/ what ZD says below is true playing online has definite limitations.

wg, Most of us are on PS3. My PSN is ZDamned if you want to play against an Ivy. But Online makes people more so scrubby than not.

Back