[Florida] lol, Florida thread

I go away for a week and pages upon pages of flame and mi-na get posted. Huh?

Oh yeah GGs to Alex, you gotta bring dat X up to central FL.

i have a capture card you can use. it's an AGP though with a breakout box that has rca connections. Is that cool?

50 wins and 0 online today on a shitty stick.

Zdamned, I have some better capture software. Vegas video. Captures in avi, and we can render from the program after that. Webcam it? Plzplzplz!?

It is the TRUE Dr. Claw face, no Shoop. Sorry for raping your nostalgic memories! You can google his face more indepth and see that the figure is legitimate.
Inspector gadget... do de do de do do do!

BTW, WG: Are you up for a little road trip to Orlando for the 30th? I'm hosting a session/friendly tourney for the start of my monthlies, and in celebration that I'm finally getting a place to live again. ALL Calibur players invited. =)

omg... he's a shoop. enk agrees.

and, i totally wish i could come up there on saturday... but , alas... i can't make it do to prior arrangements.

however, "monthlies" you say? i am interested in attending at another time, if that was an open invitation.

<3wg

Enk, we will give it as good a shot as we can.

WG, the invite is wide open. I'll be holding them on the last Saturday of each month.

Why...why...WHY didn't I find this sooner?

I'm scared too see that one of my somewhat local players mains Ivy(Zdamned), my Main's complete and utter nemesis. But still excited at the possible future prospects of playing many of you. This is my first competitive interest in a fighting game so I don't even know where to start.

Anyway, I'm a Raphael/Voldo mainer seeking a competitive community to play offline with, and I live Lakeland for the time being, which is about central to and 30 minutes out of Orlando/Tampa. I'm basically self taught with mostly online experience, so I know the moves and the motions, but if I'm 3 frames too slow for all my shit, you know why. I'm sure I'll adjust fast.

I'VE PLAYED Enkindu before, I'm really wondering what other type of unique brand of players Florida has to go against the other 49.

I'VE PLAYED Enkindu before, I'm really wondering what other type of unique brand of players Florida has to go against the other 49.

Florida's fairly well-rounded, so I'm sure you'll find the experience you need against majority of the cast so long as we have the monthlies and some weekly sessions(or something along those lines.)

Speaking of which, Rich, where are the updates on the get-together this weekend? You haven't really mentioned it as of late, so are we all still set on it? No change of plans?

It's true. We have some really good players here in Florida. I feel very fortunate to be living here.

Everyone is invited! (Unless I hate you!)
11819 Estates Club Dr. APT# 1726

This Saturday from 4:PM till - Whenever.

Give me a call before you head over. You need a gate code at times, and I need to be there top let people in as well.
If anyone needs a ride: (551) 804-6614 let me know.

I don't care if you hate me... I'm coming anyway! Why do you STILL have an out of state area code?

I sort of operate through my phone, and my contact list has grown exponentially since 2 years ago.... I need to give out my number for work, be it through my boss, or for my self.

I understand. I didn't think about the fact of having to give it out to everyone again. I thought it'd be easy to have it forwarded for a few months, but that wouldn't work with that big of a list.

Back