[Florida] lol, Florida thread

Still only on that BB Andrew? Or, do you still play Calibur? =P

I play BB mostly now. Hakumen ftw. If we could all get a session somehow, I'd be down for SC still. The hype for SC seemed to die with EVO though. Just waiting on T6 now. Two more months...

aaaaaaaaaaannnnnndddddd, I'm back

does anyone still play this game? enk, can we get in some online this weekend?

thank you for the birthday messages; and re: how is my handle only 2 characters when the minimum is 3 characters? i am a girl.

<3 wg

Hi Ashley. Welcome back! I haven't been really interested in playing in the last few weeks. However, I will make an exception for you. If it's not too mucht trouble, can you message me on AIM when you are ready to play? I rarely get on the PS3, and when I do, it's just to send messages to some buddies. I noticed that it's been 4 months since you've last signed on your PS3. Dust that thing off before you turn it on.

ha! i know i have neglected that thing.

i got a new linkshell in xi, so i have been playing that out. also, peggle.

everyone should get peggle.

<3wg

I have no idea what a linkshell in xi is, but grats! I don't know what peggle is either, but I'm not interested. Are we still on for this weekend? My skill is watered down alot now so you'll have to go easy on me for the first 30 or so games. K? Thank you.

Hey people, anybody from Miami? Or South Florida? I am looking for local players to play some matches on PSN. I just got a PS3 and I am relearning SC4. I posted in this thread a loooooooong time ago, and I haven't checked it since, so I hope some local people have shown up :)

Miami's way too far away for me to casually go there on a weekend, the gas money will bury me.

I can handle Tampa/Orlando just fine, or anything I-4 Corridor.

Damn SC4 offline in Florida is still dead ;_;.....

Oh, yeah, this is a lively thread all right lol. Oh well, perhaps we can all agree on that we want lower electricity bills. If you live in Florida, please read this and send a message (and tell your family/friends):

"Florida’s utilities are lagging in the vital effort to increase energy efficiency, but we now have an opportunity to set the state on a path toward a clean energy economy by setting new energy efficiency targets for its utilities. Tell Governor Crist to ensure that Florida sets strong energy efficiency goals"

https://secure.nrdconline.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=1597&autologin=true

The FPL wanted to increase the electricity cost by 11%, and I don't know about you, but I am against that.

Oh, and if you are in Miami, send me a message.

Back