[Florida] lol, Florida thread

I am sure they won't mind send it out by mail.

It says to be awarded on or after 1/31 though. How are you supposed to get it if you don't live in Tampa?

Don't worry, you won't win. I am not even sure if you know which button to block at this point. lol

Ya thats true, but still it seems silly to drive out there only to potentially steal what is likely your guaranteed copy of V and not even get the benefit of it. Sounds like a 3-way-loss to me. You're going to ZD's shindig right? I'll catch up with you there.

Because Hiragana is apparently cool? Oh, wait... there is some Kanji there too... Maybe they just accidentally plugged in Japanese Keyboards!

Dammit Xbox, but I'm in Tampa and I will be at Gamestop on Fletcher at midnight awaiting my copy of SCV if anybody is there just yell out your PSN xDDDD

My cousin and I will be there also.

Sucks that its Xbox-only though. =/

Still, free SCV! I've already got a CE copy preordered and paid in full, but hell, that's a free $50-60 on ebay.

Yes, I'm talking trash. =]

I have a ps2 to xbox converter with no lag. So if you bring a ps2 controller, I can let you use it when I am not playing. And don't forget to call the store to pre-register today, so you only pay $5 for entry fee.

I have a ps2 to xbox converter with no lag. So if you bring a ps2 controller, I can let you use it when I am not playing. And don't forget to call the store to pre-register today, so you only pay $5 for entry fee.

Thank you! That'll be so helpful. And yeah, I've already called and preregistered and everything.

See you tomorrow man!

Back